UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rory's showboating made me cringe

12/9/12 12:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Skellington
779 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm  huge fan of his & was thrilled to see him kick BJ's ass however everytime he did the 'Ali shuffle' it made me cringe. Geez I hate stuff like that.

12/9/12 12:07 AM
Entreri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The kid has spunk.

I get the feeling that he is a fanboy of Ali and Silva...
12/9/12 12:08 AM
CHILLITACO
701 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's just a young kid growing into his life role. Enough boos and he will eventually get the message...

He showed skills thats for sure. Phone Post
12/9/12 12:09 AM
rnunz
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That shuffle was really cringe worthy.

At least stay in range, shuffle and follow up with a shot.  From way outside you just look like a fucking white boy who can't dance.

12/9/12 12:10 AM
RKing85
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no problem what so ever with the showboating. He earned the right to do that.

What made me cringe was his post fight interview. So awkward.
12/9/12 12:10 AM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm only into it if you're going to fnish the guy, Anderson style, and not even then really.

12/9/12 12:11 AM
BLACKBUDDAH

Don't ever call what Rory did "The Ali shuffle" it looked terrible. Phone Post
12/9/12 12:12 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Skellington -

I'm  huge fan of his & was thrilled to see him kick BJ's ass however everytime he did the 'Ali shuffle' it made me cringe. Geez I hate stuff like that.

I agree. Phone Post
12/9/12 12:12 AM
HandyDarsh
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz"s act like Diaz"s.

Rory pretends he is Ali, the pretends he is Anderson by throwing his front kick 50 times..

One day rory will come up with his own style Phone Post
12/9/12 12:23 AM
BigBopper
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watch the post-fight conference: www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8YQ8Z4Yo4I#t=2m40s

A big f-you to all the fans, basically. Guy sounds like a prick.
12/9/12 12:30 AM
Soup and Beer
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory has a really creepy vibe.  A Norman Bates kind of vibe.

12/9/12 12:30 AM
Jack Skellington
779 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BLACKBUDDAH -  Don't ever call what Rory did "The Ali shuffle" it looked terrible. Phone Post

ahahah okay

12/9/12 12:36 AM
BrunoMcGyver
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I live in the Canadian Gardens building in Montreal. My name is Rory MacDonald. I'm 23 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine.

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

There is an idea of a Rory MacDonald, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable. I simply am not there.
12/9/12 12:37 AM
Corey

I hate that shit too except when you are fighting BJ Penn or a Diaz brother. Those guys talk tons of shit and deserve to be taunted when they are getting served up. That oxygen thief Diaz was running his mouth tonight after getting monster trucked for 24 and 3/4 minutes.
12/9/12 12:58 AM
KeithM

I hate that shit, i didnt like rashad for along time because of it, and i imagine its going to take along time for me to warm up to this kid. Hes got skills tho, thats for sure. Phone Post
12/9/12 12:59 AM
THP

Dude seems like such a dorky sociopath to me
12/9/12 1:12 AM
twizzle97
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He lacks personality and charisma. I'm not sure what "it" is, but he doesn't have it. Same with Jones, at least imo.
12/9/12 1:23 AM
Formulate Infinity

It would have been bad enough from this guy under any circumstance, but against a guy past his prime that you outweigh by 20lbs just makes you look like a giant dbag.
12/9/12 1:26 AM
OSUkinkledmyBEAVERhole

I was laughing my fucking ass off. The dude is stepping out of the mold, he is developing his brand. There is definitely only one Rory in the UFC.

Dude will be a star....
12/9/12 1:33 AM
PJ Benn Fan
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hes a great fighter but hes an idiot.

He looks like one, and worse, he acts like one.

Luckily I dont watch him to be a good person or smart and instead just admire his natural talent.

12/9/12 1:33 AM
Greenup
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HAHA I booed him there live while he was talking(everyone did) but I guess he has grown on me because I am now a fan. Very good fighter.
12/9/12 1:36 AM
Vitor29

Greenup - HAHA I booed him there live while he was talking(everyone did) but I guess he has grown on me because I am now a fan. Very good fighter.
Classy. Phone Post
12/9/12 1:46 AM
Poindexter
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He basically took the third round off to try his dance moves after saying he would "destroy" and "kill" Penn in the cage. Not impressive.

12/9/12 1:50 AM
DefenseSoapFan1
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was pretty pathetic considering he had a guy who could barely stand in front of him and would rather dance than make more effort to finish.

12/9/12 1:50 AM
The Overseer
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hm. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.