UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Where does this new power of JMM come from ?

12/9/12 12:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
williepep
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where ?
12/9/12 12:54 AM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Manny ran directly into that punch, I don't think it was a stronger roid-fueled bench that did it.

12/9/12 12:55 AM
Fade7
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Exactly, perfect timing from Marquez.
williepep
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus - 

Manny ran directly into that punch, I don't think it was a stronger roid-fueled bench that did it.

It was excellent timing.

TzTinkle
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea, that was all on manny. Got to respect Manny for leaving it all out there though, he almost looked vintage!
williepep

Fade7 - Exactly, perfect timing from Marquez.

Yes this is correct.
12/9/12 12:56 AM
Silhouette
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus - 

this
12/9/12 12:56 AM
TzTinkle
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marquez had great timing the whole night...it was bound to happen. Marquez counters are always on point
12/9/12 12:57 AM
williepep

TzTinkle - Yea, that was all on manny. Got to respect Manny for leaving it all out there though, he almost looked vintage!

Yes.
Jaybrone
531 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus - 

That punch landed square on the chin. That would have put just about anyone to sleep.

williepep

TzTinkle - Marquez had great timing the whole night...it was bound to happen. Marquez counters are always on point

Yes the timing.

JMM baits him into the rights, timing is excellent.
12/9/12 12:58 AM
Gracie killar
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great timing
williepep

Jaybrone - 
orcus - 

That punch landed square on the chin. That would have put just about anyone to sleep.

Yes, excellent point.

MMALOGIC

ped's.  his new s&c coach is a master at ped use.

orcus

Sucks because Pac looked great tonight otherwise, and I doubt I'm alone in thinking he was closing in on stopping JMM.

12/9/12 12:59 AM
IronLung11

He was being "trained" by Angel Hernandez aka Angel Heredia...does that set off red flags for no one?! Phone Post
12/9/12 12:59 AM
Eunuchorn
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just hope he doesnt fail the drug test.
12/9/12 1:02 AM
williepep

IronLung11 -  He was being "trained" by Angel Hernandez aka Angel Heredia...does that set off red flags for no one?! Phone Post

He looked totally different leading up to the last fight.

12/9/12 1:06 AM
williepep

MMALOGIC - 

Shoulders look a bit bloated.

The back/shoulder to waist ratio has expanded with the help of his new program and trainer.
12/9/12 1:13 AM
tjmitchiscool
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TRAPS...that's all... Phone Post
12/9/12 1:14 AM
williepep

Dr Schopenhauer - 
MMALOGIC - 

this apparently has legs. I have been hearing this many times over. Is it true?

Real talk here.

Leading up the last fight, as soon as I saw JMM I thought something was up.

Then the name of his trainer was revealed and it has been a hard through to shake.

Look at his shoulders, back/lats.

Notice the shoulder/back to waist ratio.

Shoulders are puffy.

12/9/12 1:15 AM
funwithbakedgoods

The first knockdown was more due to the left hooks Marquez landed to the body before.
12/9/12 1:18 AM
TzTinkle

All at the age of 39 with tremendously low body fat...It's sad that Marquez resorted to this, but I've suspected he has been using for awhile probably since mayweather/katsidis fights.
12/9/12 1:19 AM
aarick161

His strength and conditioning coach, who was in his corner, is Angel Heredia, former BALCO chemist. Heredia also happens to be one of Usain Bolt's coaches.

That said, the timing on that shot was right on so who knows if Pacquiao would have survived the shot if Marquez wasn't packing the extra dynamite.
12/9/12 1:22 AM
bigbabyjesus

Marquez threw his whole body into the punch plus their feet got tangled and Manny tripped forward with his hands down. That combined would have knocked out anyone.

But looking at Marquez, his traps, shoulders and back got noticeably bigger which makes me think steroids.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.