GeekGround >> Anime FFA Deathmatch

12/9/12 1:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Mad King
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will keep the FFA Farely short

2 scenarios

1st Naruto vs Luffy vs Natsu vs Ichigo
All are just at normal power no power ups/transformations can just use there normal powers

2nd same people but this time they go to there absolute max power

So who do you guys think would win in FFA Deathmatch in both scenarios

I think in the first one Luffy or Natsu might take it just because of lifts strength or natsus fire

In the 2nd I think naruto takes it hands down just to fast and regen alot with his awesome Jutsus I think ichigo would come in 2nd cause of final getsuga Phone Post
12/9/12 5:41 AM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naruto, Luffy, and Natsu are all on a much lower plane of power from a powered up or even normal Ichigo. Bleach does things like Dragon Ball Z, where the characters start off ridiculously strong and are eventually just destroying mountains with a touch. No one in the Naruto, One Piece, or Fairy Tail universe is on that same scale, because that's not how they're written and it's a type of writing that gets way out of hand too quickly, and is fairly repetitive Phone Post
12/9/12 6:06 PM
Mudderfaeg
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anime Hulk

Phone Post
12/9/12 6:07 PM
Mudderfaeg
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^fuck... Phone Post
12/9/12 6:09 PM
Mudderfaeg

Anyway. I think black goku can take anyone. Because of blackthesism lol

Phone Post
12/9/12 11:19 PM
Zenoplata
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ichigo because it's the only one I've ever watched.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.