UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Congrats to Marquez: Sweet justice?

12/9/12 6:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Wasa-B
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Btw, mygod, i havent seen PBF/JMM, im gonna try and watch tonight.

So Floyd is an even better counter puncher, faster as well? Def bigger right? How did play a factor in that fight? They arent exactly the same even though they are both counter fighters, right?
12/9/12 6:23 PM
TuLegit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I felt bad for pac getting dropped like that but good job to jmm. I hope all the ped talk is bs. Phone Post
12/9/12 6:26 PM
Wasa-B
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Me too, Tulegit.
12/9/12 10:12 PM
lockon
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It will be BS, considering he used Memo as his S&C coach for the third Pacquiao fight as well. I really doubt they slip up.

Also, stop spreading the PED accusation crap unless you realize that JMM's camp stated the would gladly take whatever tests they were requested to, so long as Manny did so himself. Pacquiao's camp shut up after that. And really, that's the end of it.
12/9/12 10:21 PM
hubris
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ sweet justice

jesus christ you're too much
12/10/12 3:17 AM
Shogun121
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So happy for JMM been a big fan for years, I love the combos he puts together.

If the pacman fans are accusing jmm of roids, then what about pacman?

I dont want to see a 5th fight though, to me that was a perfect ending to the fued. But im sure manny will get what he wants.
12/10/12 11:28 PM
Wasa-B

What's next for both guys outside of another fight?
12/11/12 12:16 AM
dazed1
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lockon - It will be BS, considering he used Memo as his S&C coach for the third Pacquiao fight as well. I really doubt they slip up.

Also, stop spreading the PED accusation crap unless you realize that JMM's camp stated the would gladly take whatever tests they were requested to, so long as Manny did so himself. Pacquiao's camp shut up after that. And really, that's the end of it.
Yup Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.