UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cesar: possiblity Nick is asking for more $$$

12/9/12 3:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
slamming
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UAsixEHE7w&feature=g-subs-u

He didnt deny the rumblings ariel brought up.

Oh Nick..
12/9/12 3:16 AM
slamming

ttt
12/9/12 3:22 AM
shaqitup
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cesar comes across as more likeable than usual
12/9/12 3:26 AM
SickEyeDiaz
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilBrockonmychest - 

Damn, I like Nick, I like Nate, I like Gilbert, and but Cesar is such a tool.  Ya, as a manager, don't bother to tell your fighter that he must weigh in at exactly 155 as their is no allowance in a title fight, don't help him adapt during the fight that he is losing, don't develop any sort of gameplan to combat the leg kick heavy offense of your opponent, and now allow a fighter that doesn't deserve a title shot in the first place but is getting it to potentially hold out for more money and possibly blow his shot altogether again.  He's coming off a loss and suspension.  What on earth could he be holding out for? 

I know they won't but the Diaz's need to go to another camp.

So if you were cornering Nate during this fight, what would you have said?

12/9/12 3:28 AM
SickEyeDiaz
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilBrockonmychest - 

Damn, I like Nick, I like Nate, I like Gilbert, and but Cesar is such a tool.  Ya, as a manager, don't bother to tell your fighter that he must weigh in at exactly 155 as their is no allowance in a title fight, don't help him adapt during the fight that he is losing, don't develop any sort of gameplan to combat the leg kick heavy offense of your opponent, and now allow a fighter that doesn't deserve a title shot in the first place but is getting it to potentially hold out for more money and possibly blow his shot altogether again.  He's coming off a loss and suspension.  What on earth could he be holding out for? 

So if you were cornering Nate during this fight, what would you have said?

12/9/12 3:35 AM
Wasa-B
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If the UFC gives Nick real good $ and he still manages to no show to a presser, i wouldnt complain if they cut him.
12/9/12 3:52 AM
MMALOGIC

The fight is supposed to be in March.

Nick should fight Rory, and GSP should fight Hendricks.

12/9/12 3:53 AM
Brian J DSouza

now allow a fighter that doesn't deserve a title shot in the first place but is getting it to potentially hold out for more money and possibly blow his shot altogether again. He's coming off a loss and suspension. What on earth could he be holding out for?

There is no one--NO ONE--at 170 who can generate the same buzz and PPV buys that Nick Diaz can for a fight with GSP. This will probably be one of Nick's best chances to improve his contract, and this is the only time in his career he'll have this much leverage.

Zuffa has been hurting for a while now, and its plain to see the Fox TV deal has put the organization in a vulnerable spot. If managers and star UFC fighters don't push back now, they will never have better contracts in the near future.
12/9/12 3:55 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let me be the first to say to Nick, DON'T BE SCARED HOMIE!
12/9/12 3:56 AM
MMALOGIC

LilBrockonmychest - 

this is why Nick is the way he is... he's got morons surrounding him.  Dana is giving him a gift and he wants even more money?  Dana should feed him to rory so he can make alot less money and take alot more damage.

12/9/12 3:56 AM
SickEyeDiaz

Who gives a shit about Nate not making weight? He made it in the end. 

Of course you will use it as fodder in any thread that pops up about Cesar fucking Gracie, or any thread that even mentions the Diaz Bros., for the next three years, but whatever.

Blah Blah Blah. I'm starting to see your point about Nick. He will be dominated by wrestlers and lose decisions. So will Nate.

In real life, Nate would have beat Bendo. It may have taken three or four hours, but he would have won. That means nothing in the confines of the sport of MMA, but it's true nonetheless. 

I'm not taking anything away from Ben Henderson either. He dominated every aspect of the fight against a tough ass opponent in his prime. Congratulations to him, he deserves all the praise that he will get.

I'm butthurt. Please make fun of me.

12/9/12 4:10 AM
Megatherium
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 

12/9/12 4:14 AM
Jambo888
537 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo -  gSp if you really want this fight you will give up part of your purse to diaz, it has to be 50 % each, if gSp dosent agree to this we know he is afraid of nick diaz and ducking him Phone Post

pretty much only makes sense

12/9/12 4:27 AM
Avenged MOFO

superCalo - gSp if you really want this fight you will give up part of your purse to diaz, it has to be 50 % each, if gSp dosent agree to this we know he is afraid of nick diaz and ducking him Phone Post
Haha good troll! Phone Post
12/9/12 4:30 AM
Megatherium
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/09/12 4:32 AM
Hey, it beats fighting Johny even at that price eh.
12/9/12 4:39 AM
SickEyeDiaz

Old Thrashbarg -  Honestly im sick of hearing about Nick. Love watching him fight, but sick of hearing pointless shit about him. When he fights again, ill be interested. Until then, I don't care if he wants more money, if he posted an incoherent YouTube video, if he is challenging the decision of some athletic commission, or if he wants to know where Georges is at. Just serve your suspension and then fight. Phone Post

Honestly, I'm getting to this point too.

12/9/12 5:40 AM
slamming

ttt
12/9/12 7:51 AM
Ludelow

UFC is cashing out on Nick, he will not get a license, so the fight with GSP in Canada makes sense, there is no SAC.
12/9/12 7:53 AM
slamming

Ludelow - UFC is cashing out on Nick, he will not get a license, so the fight with GSP in Canada makes sense, there is no SAC.

If he doesn't get licensed, the UFC wont book him anywhere, period.
12/9/12 7:57 AM
vincan469
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ludelow - UFC is cashing out on Nick, he will not get a license, so the fight with GSP in Canada makes sense, there is no SAC.

the first part is right. they have to cash him out before he gets exposed and this fight becomes unmarketable.

the second part not so. he will have to get his license back or they will not let him fight in canada. ac's stick together and uphold the others rulings.
12/9/12 11:38 AM
not_really_sure
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lets get Nick some more bread and outta that god forsaken Honda civic Phone Post
12/9/12 12:17 PM
mulder68
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not really sure what the problem is. Cesar didn't say anything wrong if you ask me. When it comes to fighters purses etc people need to stay out of it. Not one of us has any idea what kind of money is involved. For all we know Nick could have been offered 10k for this fight. In which case then of course he wants more.

Best to just stay out of it and not embarrass yourselves people. Phone Post
12/9/12 1:11 PM
TuLegit

This is the time to do it. Ufc is just coming to its full potential. Fighters need to start banking on it, I see nothing wrong with it. Phone Post
12/9/12 1:23 PM
Jetster
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And it starts already...Diaz finding ANOTHER WAY too duck GSP....the money won't be good enuuf for him!!! OMG this ducking Diaz!!!
12/9/12 1:29 PM
TheGoldenRule
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SickEyeDiaz - 
Old Thrashbarg -  Honestly im sick of hearing about Nick. Love watching him fight, but sick of hearing pointless shit about him. When he fights again, ill be interested. Until then, I don't care if he wants more money, if he posted an incoherent YouTube video, if he is challenging the decision of some athletic commission, or if he wants to know where Georges is at. Just serve your suspension and then fight. Phone Post

Honestly, I'm getting to this point too.

for posterity.

lol...

its ironic... I finally really do want diaz to fight GSP...earned/deserved, or not... if this is how the diaz nuthuggery drops off after last nights fight... my guess is they'll all kill themselves after the GSP/ Nick fight... may actually bring the UG back to the days that made me join in the first place.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.