UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The utter disrespect Rory showed BJ...

12/9/12 7:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChaelsBallTastesSalty
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go go gadget ass-whoopin'

http://inspector-gadget.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/gadget.jpg
12/9/12 7:13 PM
Megatherium
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol
12/10/12 4:36 PM
lookoutawhale
999 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i45.tinypic.com/2zhl0uw.jpg

12/10/12 4:44 PM
big_josh
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No, this is utter disrespect:

12/10/12 5:04 PM
bruised
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank God!  I thought it was another thread spouting nonsense!

12/10/12 8:11 PM
DamnSevern
1191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 

What an asshole

12/10/12 8:22 PM
Vote me down
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

u guys r lucky BJ gassed in the first 5 seconds if he fought like he did in the first 5 second his whole fight he would of won!

12/10/12 8:30 PM
cdueck
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe it is just me but did anybody else get the feeling that Rory didn't finish BJ on purpose? After hurting BJ twice to the body and not finishing I got the feeling that Rory didn't want to finish him and just chose to keep beating on BJ.

12/10/12 8:50 PM
Megatherium
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cdueck - 

Maybe it is just me but did anybody else get the feeling that Rory didn't finish BJ on purpose? After hurting BJ twice to the body and not finishing I got the feeling that Rory didn't want to finish him and just chose to keep beating on BJ.

Aye. Rory should have pulled his sweater over his head and finished him with uppercuts John Ferguson style.

A dastardly Canadian trick.
12/10/12 8:55 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

cdueck - 

I too got that feeling.

Especially when he would just pin him to the cage and hold him there.

12/10/12 8:59 PM
whoabro

ausgepicht -
Samsonite1084 -  Rory's showboating is disgusting. It's incredibly disrespectful to do something like that to a complete gentleman who only rubs the blood of his opponents on his gloves and licks it off as a sign of respect! Phone Post

If Rory got a submission on Penn he could have held it, let BJ tap, still held, let the referee tap Rory and demand he let go, wait another second and THEN let go. As a sign of respect, of course. You know....like the immense respect BJ showed Pulver by doing that very thing.....which his fans ENDORSED.

Also, accusing rory of greasing and doping

BJ talks a ton of shit, now hes getting his Phone Post
12/10/12 9:25 PM
Humboldt
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heartbreaking to see by great f$cking photography. Damn. Phone Post
12/10/12 9:53 PM
suess
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome thread is awesome. 

12/10/12 9:58 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cdueck - 

You aren't alone. I said the same thing after Rory connected with that big elbow. BJ was clearly wobbled, yet Rory circled away for a few beats before re-engaging. 

12/10/12 10:19 PM
Canooke
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 

If BJ was motivated when Rory threw this punch, and if the Marinovichs were in BJ's corner at the time, BJ would have ducked under Rory's punch and countered with a fight ending uppercut of his own. Rory would still be in the hospital right now.

Rory won, but only BJ is a warrior.

Tyrannosaurus' aren't around anymore, but if they were, BJ would be the only MMA guy who would be willing to fight one. BJ beats said hypothetical Tyrannosaurus if he's motivated and has the Marinovichs in his training camp.
12/10/12 11:15 PM
C Riv

I knew BJ was going to gas. the showboating was in my view not cool.

Rory could have finished the fight. but he took a page out of GSP's handbook and didn't finish, he was too cautious. but to his credit, BJ doesn't get rocked. Phone Post
12/11/12 2:35 PM
lookoutawhale
999 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Canooke - 
lookoutawhale - 

If BJ was motivated when Rory threw this punch, and if the Marinovichs were in BJ's corner at the time, BJ would have ducked under Rory's punch and countered with a fight ending uppercut of his own. Rory would still be in the hospital right now.

Rory won, but only BJ is a warrior.

Tyrannosaurus' aren't around anymore, but if they were, BJ would be the only MMA guy who would be willing to fight one. BJ beats said hypothetical Tyrannosaurus if he's motivated and has the Marinovichs in his training camp.

no doubt and even if BJ lost to the T-rex, the dinosaur is a much bigger beast and BJ is still a legend for going up a weight and down a time level to the Cretaceous period.

12/11/12 3:24 PM
kostello

Anybody heard from Condit about the challenge Rory threw out?

Rory's stock just went up and Condits went down.
12/11/12 3:32 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am confused.

When Nick Diaz and BJ Penn fought,
which way did the trog army lean?

This is golden watching them wriggle.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.