UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> nutrition and supplement channel??

12/9/12 10:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ruggerbouy
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

has there ever been a push in opening a nutrition and supplements channels, I just find it annoying, when I'm looking for strength and fitness routines having to sort through 1000 threads on pills, and protein powder, I understand that diet has a lot to do with fitness, but then shouldnt supplement and diet advice be under "health and medical"
12/9/12 2:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArthurKnoqOut
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think what happened was that health and medical subforum hasn't been very active, of late, and many simply started posting threads about the topic here. There will be some douche that states "this isn't the health forum, bro" once in a while but we pretty much always cover nutrition, supplementation, injuries and of course, fitness here...

I do agree that the other forum should be a bit more active especially because in the past there have been some very interesting topics there that never got the attention, input and the like that they deserved.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.