UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> did bendo finally earn your respect as THE champ

12/9/12 11:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i saw many people picking diaz to win and i think many viewed bendo as a mere placeholder until the next true champ came in...in all honesty tho, he had two really close decisions against one of the best LWs of all time and he is constantly improving...hopefully he gets his due now after totally dominating nate, even worse than rory dominated him

12/9/12 11:28 AM
vaginal tear
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes. He shut a very tough Diaz down. He is the baddest 155r on the planet. Phone Post
12/9/12 11:42 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vegas showed they know their stuff last night Phone Post
12/9/12 11:49 AM
ranier wolfcastle
1056 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ben showed more than he ever has. previously he'd looked "pretty good" and last night he looked "incredible".

more than legit.

12/9/12 11:57 AM
wiggum
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Benson didn't deserve the nod over Frankie the second time around. But shit like that happens. He just beat the shit out of the unambiguous number one contender.

Yes. The champ is here.
12/9/12 12:09 PM
Leck Brosnar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wiggum - Benson didn't deserve the nod over Frankie the second time around. But shit like that happens. He just beat the shit out of the unambiguous number one contender.

Yes. The champ is here.

Frankie should get respect, he is a tough matchup for everyone. Benson has dominated everyone else except Frankie, and I believe he will continue to dominate.
12/9/12 12:10 PM
Mike Adrian
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Already had my respect, but that shutdown of Nate really puts in perspective how great Frankie Edgar is... Phone Post
12/9/12 12:13 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Adrian -  Already had my respect, but that shutdown of Nate really puts in perspective how great Frankie Edgar is... Phone Post

This.

Bendo's always had my respect. Can't wait for him to rematch Pettis though. Should be fireworks and I'm not sure who wins.

This never gets old.

12/9/12 12:19 PM
Canada_88
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wiggum - Benson didn't deserve the nod over Frankie the second time around. But shit like that happens. He just beat the shit out of the unambiguous number one contender.

Yes. The champ is here.

Well put, couldnt agree more
12/9/12 12:32 PM
Brozef
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was pulling for Diaz but Bendo definitely handled him.
12/9/12 12:35 PM
Masakyst
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Benson has an unfair advantage. He traded legs with Cro Cop.
12/9/12 12:36 PM
Smith1234
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This fight made me believe in him. So yes is answer to OP. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.