UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> More likely to go to 185 - GSP or Rory?

12/9/12 12:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mookie Blaylock
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Assuming they'd never fight each other, who is more likely to move up to MW?

I feel GSP has plenty of challengers at 170, and seems he'd prefer to stay, rather than move up to fight Anderson, and then as he's said, need to stay at 185 for the rest of his career.

Rory is a great fighter and could easily be a title contender, but if he won't fight GSP, than why stay around and just be a wrecking machine for no good reason?

Therefore, I feel Rory would be more likely to move up in weight. And it'd be sweet!

Although there are tons of good fights at 170 for Rory....So perhaps he sticks around at WW anyways.

I'd like Rory vs. Erik Silva or Rory vs. winner of Fitch/Maia.
12/9/12 12:11 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Those 2 must fight eachother, but you're right, I have a feeling they won't either.

As ice-cold as Rory is, I would be surprised if he called GSP out. He's gonna want that title soon.

12/9/12 12:15 PM
Entreri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After Rory wrecks a few more WW's, he will got o 185.

He has the right frame size for the MW division.
jps1012
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory looks much bigger then gsp Phone Post
MolsonMuscles
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Rory will eventually be forced to move to MW. His frame still has some natural filling out to do, and there's no way he keeps making that cut into his late 20s.

12/9/12 12:18 PM
shaqitup
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of them has to go to MW if GSP doesn't lose the belt any time soon, and they refuse to face each other (seems to be the case).

It hurts the division if you have a guy taking out top contenders and not challenging for the title.
12/9/12 12:20 PM
JOESONDO
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory. He's younger, hungrier and not afraid. GSP just wants to hang on to his belt. Phone Post
12/9/12 1:04 PM
yusul
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gsp. it's harder the cut the older you are.
12/9/12 1:57 PM
daddy N0
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's not a Man yet when he get's that man power it going to be harder to cut to 170 Phone Post
12/9/12 2:03 PM
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory has said recently (can't remember what interview) but he knows he only has another year maybe two at WW before he has to move up to MW because he is still putting on weight naturally.   But after the interview last night, he almost sounded like he wanted to fight Georges.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.