UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Did anyone catch Dan talking to Shogun in Rd 3?

12/9/12 12:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CAlfar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I could have sworn in round 3 when the ref broke them up in the clinch Dan Mirgliotta said to Shogun "its round 3 you know" sort of telling him he needs to make something happen?
Haha awesome, Dan must have had money on Shogun!
12/9/12 12:51 PM
shaqitup
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too bad shogun doesn't speak english
12/9/12 12:52 PM
k1levelstriking
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

khaynes21 - I could have sworn I seen Herb Dean tell Penn before the third round that he didn't have to go through with this.
Herb Dean looked sad at watching Penn get beat up like that Phone Post
12/9/12 12:58 PM
mexican's changed my sn
382 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herb lost weight?
I guess Rogans comment on fat refs made him do so. Phone Post
12/9/12 12:59 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i wonder what herb said to bj....

12/9/12 5:35 PM
Peacedog
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought he was warning BJ he would stop it if he got caught against the fence again like he was in the 2nd when BJ bent at the waist from the body shots. I've always been a Penn fan, but I thought the fight was over right there. I still can't believe he made it out of that and through the 3rd. Anywho, I thought Herb was giving BJ the heads up that the fight was in danger of being stopped.
12/9/12 6:11 PM
Samoa
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good job on Dean's part to not stop that fight in Round 2. Phone Post
12/9/12 6:38 PM
SonofJockstrap
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any word on BJ's condition? I know it was feared he broke his ribs.

12/9/12 6:42 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Peacedog - I thought he was warning BJ he would stop it if he got caught against the fence again like he was in the 2nd when BJ bent at the waist from the body shots. I've always been a Penn fan, but I thought the fight was over right there. I still can't believe he made it out of that and through the 3rd. Anywho, I thought Herb was giving BJ the heads up that the fight was in danger of being stopped.

same

12/9/12 6:43 PM
sunnyKO'd my SN
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dan was in new jersey Friday night getting inducted into their hall of fame. He was there late and had to get to Seattle early that morning. Jetlag? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.