UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BEST NIGHT OF COMBAT SPORTS FOR 2012

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/9/12 1:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AndrewJitsu
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe in a few years... It was great to see tons of legends fight new up and comers and new faces in the sport. Not only that. Every fight delivered.

That being said. I hope this is the direction the UFC is heading with these FREE cards. I was thoroughly impressed with everyone.

For a year that was ridden with so many injuries. It was nice to see a card stay intact for the most part. Shows how tough fighters fight when they know their fans/friends/family can watch the fights for free(Facebook/FX/FOX). Not having to worry about breaking the bank. Especially on a Pacman fight night as well, that finally delivered as well.

I think it's safe to say that last night, at least for me was one of the best combat sports nights I've experienced in quite some time. Phone Post
12/9/12 1:46 PM
Periodik
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agree 100% It seemed like every fighter came to fight hard. No one was timid or shy to engage. Even in the pacman fight, those two fought with a reckless abandon that you knew one of them was going to sleep that night.
12/9/12 2:12 PM
AndrewJitsu
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was fun to see...

12/10/12 3:39 AM
AndrewJitsu

http://youtu.be/Lc1MhdXWkYU

Did a video response on YouTube talking about how last night is the type of night where combat sports that can recharge and build momentum for the UFC. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.