UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BEST NIGHT OF COMBAT SPORTS FOR 2012

12/9/12 1:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AndrewJitsu
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe in a few years... It was great to see tons of legends fight new up and comers and new faces in the sport. Not only that. Every fight delivered.

That being said. I hope this is the direction the UFC is heading with these FREE cards. I was thoroughly impressed with everyone.

For a year that was ridden with so many injuries. It was nice to see a card stay intact for the most part. Shows how tough fighters fight when they know their fans/friends/family can watch the fights for free(Facebook/FX/FOX). Not having to worry about breaking the bank. Especially on a Pacman fight night as well, that finally delivered as well.

I think it's safe to say that last night, at least for me was one of the best combat sports nights I've experienced in quite some time. Phone Post
12/9/12 1:46 PM
Periodik
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agree 100% It seemed like every fighter came to fight hard. No one was timid or shy to engage. Even in the pacman fight, those two fought with a reckless abandon that you knew one of them was going to sleep that night.
12/9/12 2:12 PM
AndrewJitsu
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was fun to see...

12/10/12 3:39 AM
AndrewJitsu

http://youtu.be/Lc1MhdXWkYU

Did a video response on YouTube talking about how last night is the type of night where combat sports that can recharge and build momentum for the UFC. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.