UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> One thing that Rory McDonald proves about the UG

12/9/12 2:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AlexanderTheGOAT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The stupid "race card" that always used to get pulled when people here hated on Jon Bones Jones is bullshit. Rory gets just as much if not more hate on here. The real reason? People don't like cocky, arrogant up and comers with no personality. Especially people who are having a hard time dealing with legends getting beat and new gen fighters taking their place. Phone Post
12/9/12 2:34 PM
AlexanderTheGOAT

Lol and the shallow-minded UG and their inability to analyze things. "People here don't like a black guy? They're racists!!! There can be no other reason. HURR DURR" Phone Post
12/9/12 2:38 PM
FullyLoadedFists

Truth
12/9/12 2:40 PM
AlexanderTheGOAT

Lol at people who can't see passed their own prejudices projecting on others. Phone Post
12/9/12 2:42 PM
sunnyKO'd my SN
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmm what if I like Jones but not Rory? Phone Post
12/9/12 2:43 PM
NorthFromHere
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
What the hell is this "no personality" whining?
12/9/12 2:44 PM
ufc98newb
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sunnyKO'd my SN -  Hmm what if I like Jones but not Rory? Phone Post

you are a wigger? lol

12/9/12 2:44 PM
AlexanderTheGOAT

sunnyKO'd my SN - Hmm what if I like Jones but not Rory? Phone Post
Then good for you. The OP was about the idiots who pull the race card because they're 1. Prejudice themselves and B. lack analytical depth Phone Post
12/9/12 2:45 PM
AlexanderTheGOAT

NorthFromHere - What the hell is this "no personality" whining?
Idk. But its the same thing that's been said about both. That's my point. Phone Post
12/9/12 2:48 PM
OneGloveJimmerson
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When Anderson dance/lowers hands = Awesome display of supremacy

When Diaz does it = rebel, who don't give no damn

When Rory does it = dick with no personality.

Who are these young dominant up and comers supposed to emulate if not for the heros of old or our modern greats?

This is more of just an instance of people hero worshiping and not knowing how to react when they're emotional investment gets capsized by a fresh face.

It wasn't long ago that BJ was the new kid flying out of the gate, smashing guys and licking the blood off his gloves. Rory is just the next new psychopath that we'll all come to respect in time
12/9/12 2:48 PM
UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG!
747 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sunnyKO'd my SN - Hmm what if I like Jones but not Rory? Phone Post
You're having sex with a black guy. Phone Post
12/9/12 2:49 PM
Wasa-B
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorta but Jones gets way more hate but that's also cuz Jones has done more
12/9/12 2:50 PM
AlexanderTheGOAT

Phone Post
12/9/12 2:51 PM
AlexanderTheGOAT

Wasa-B - Sorta but Jones gets way more hate but that's also cuz Jones has done more
Idk Rory's getting plenty lately Phone Post
12/9/12 2:54 PM
SonnendbySilva
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OneGloveJimmerson - When Anderson dance/lowers hands = Awesome display of supremacy

Who are these young dominant up and comers supposed to emulate if not for the heros of old or our modern greats?

This is more of just an instance of people hero worshiping and not knowing how to react when they're emotional investment gets capsized by a fresh face.

It wasn't long ago that BJ was the new kid flying out of the gate, smashing guys and licking the blood off his gloves. Rory is just the next new psychopath that we'll all come to respect in time
I can only put it down to age/experience. If Rory had been at the top of the mma game for the last 10 years or whatever then people might let him off with it but cos he's young it's seen as cocky and arrogant. And not only that, he only started fuckin about when he had penn hurt and it just came off a bit disrespectful IMO Phone Post
12/9/12 2:56 PM
Puntsized

He was showboating a little. It was awkward to see, since he comes across as someone who is all business. Phone Post
12/9/12 3:00 PM
OSUkinkledmyBEAVERhole

I love Rory, I hate Jones.

The hate is completely different IMO. People hate Jones because he is a fucking hypocrite, giant ego douchebag. People hate Rory because he is a clean cut Canadian who was simply having a little fun in the fight (could've also been his gameplan to make BJ come at him aggresively).

People who bash Rory are idiots.
12/9/12 3:08 PM
BlueOnBlack
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Puntsized -  He was showboating a little. It was awkward to see, since he comes across as someone who is all business. Phone Post

Agreed. His attitude pre and post-fight make that little display seem awkward. As someone who loves to watch Rory fight, I was taken aback at that, not because I thought he was being disrespectful but because it looked really weird.
12/9/12 3:19 PM
Vitor29

SonnendbySilva -
OneGloveJimmerson - When Anderson dance/lowers hands = Awesome display of supremacy

I can only put it down to age/experience. If Rory had been at the top of the mma game for the last 10 years or whatever then people might let him off with it but cos he's young it's seen as cocky and arrogant. And not only that, he only started fuckin about when he had penn hurt and it just came off a bit disrespectful IMO Phone Post
There was nothing disrespectful about BJ calling Rory a cheat and a roider before the fight though. No way bj brought that "disrespect" upon himself. Phone Post
12/9/12 3:20 PM
ranier wolfcastle
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i dont dislike rory or bones

12/9/12 3:27 PM
rrg1

AlexanderTheGOAT -  The stupid "race card" that always used to get pulled when people here hated on Jon Bones Jones is bullshit. Rory gets just as much if not more hate on here. The real reason? People don't like cocky, arrogant up and comers with no personality. Especially people who are having a hard time dealing with legends getting beat and new gen fighters taking their place. Phone Post

Rory gets hate because he gets more ass than a toilet seat and these clowns think he doesn't deserve it lol.

It's typical UG insecurities.
12/9/12 3:30 PM
beaulaugh
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ufc98newb -
sunnyKO'd my SN -  Hmm what if I like Jones but not Rory? Phone Post

you are a wigger? lol

Lol Phone Post
12/9/12 3:32 PM
THP

OSUkinkledmyBEAVERhole - I love Rory, I hate Jones.

The hate is completely different IMO. People hate Jones because he is a fucking hypocrite, giant ego douchebag. People hate Rory because he is a clean cut Canadian who was simply having a little fun in the fight (could've also been his gameplan to make BJ come at him aggresively).

People who bash Rory are idiots.

Nope. It has nothing to do with him being a clean cut Canadian. He's a showboater, a weirdo, and no amount of designer clothing can hide his not having a personality.
12/9/12 3:32 PM
beaulaugh
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spot on Phone Post
12/9/12 3:43 PM
Choochy
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

beaulaugh -

Spot on Phone Post
Only gripe I have with this argument is Anderson does it from the get go and when he's in range to get tagged.

Rory didn't start really showboating until he already broke Penn.

Diaz is well, Diaz. Its expected.

Don't care either way though was a good but sad fight to watch. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.