UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bendo won me over

12/9/12 4:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
grafzep
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its really to cool to watch when an emerging talent puts all the pieces together and then just takes off, Bendo won me over some time ago and I hope he keeps the title for a long time
12/9/12 6:25 PM
Wasa-B
333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

allforroy - 
Leck Brosnar -
Wasa-B - No doubt he is an exciting fighter and has improved more significantly each fight than Rory imo.

He's looked pretty unstoppable in each of his fights other than the Edgar fights. Edgar makes people look bad, not so much improving imo.
Disagree. He's putting it all together better and that's improving. Phone Post

The fact that he was on Edgar's level in striking was an improvement. Not too long ago, he was getting outstruck handily by Jamie Varner and there was the Pettis fight who is a graet striker at LW of course.

Edgar is smaller but i thought Edgar's polish would be to much for Ben and i was wrong.

And yes, against Nate, he put things together in the class of a GSP. That's boss generalship.
12/9/12 6:26 PM
Wasa-B
333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont care for the Jesus stuff but as mentioned, when he wins, defends the title, he's earned his right to say whatever he wants.

Bottom line is that he is great for MMA. He's got other factors but the bottom line is he is great to watch.
12/9/12 6:31 PM
shootfightermike
978 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i love the diaz boys. that said bendo dominated

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.