UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Was there ever any doubt about Rorys character?

12/9/12 5:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fenixstriker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His clothing choices, erratic behavior im terms of decorum, and general mannerisms show the weakness in mixed martial arts training as opposed to a more structured master/student dichotomy. Phone Post
12/9/12 5:07 PM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh swiss Phone Post
12/9/12 5:51 PM
Fenixstriker

I feel bad for him, he obviously hasnt been able to take too much time off of the mats, enough time to learn how to properly behave amongst his peers and the media.

This new breed of fighter is going to face a rash of problems that fghters of the previous generation who had more standard day to day jobs werent suseptible to.

Fighters who spent time in the real world as their primary vocation, or attended college before being dragged into the testosterone pits of the gym, are by experience better suited to deal wth the media etc, much like kids who went to public school are better adjusted than homeschoolers.

Not to knock homeschooling, ill be homeschooling my son. Phone Post
12/9/12 6:02 PM
pulsar

The douche factor is strong with him - that's for sure.

12/9/12 6:14 PM
biggator
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just a goofy kid trying to learn who to be. he said the ricci kid is a big influence on him personally and teaching him how to be "from the city". just a bumpkin learning the ropes of society.
12/9/12 6:19 PM
TexDeuce
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He looked like a serial killer in that interview. Strange dude.

Someone on another thread said he looked just like Anakin Skywalker before turning to the dark side. He is about to transform into Darth Rory and will eventually turn on his mentor (GSP), lol. Phone Post
12/9/12 6:33 PM
shootfightermike
956 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FinestScotch - 

vtfu

12/9/12 6:39 PM
duckingkimura

TexDeuce - He looked like a serial killer in that interview. Strange dude.

Someone on another thread said he looked just like Anakin Skywalker before turning to the dark side. He is about to transform into Darth Rory and will eventually turn on his mentor (GSP), lol. Phone Post
yes! Anakin skywalker! I don't even like star wars but that is a very appropriate comparison Phone Post
12/9/12 6:59 PM
rezzz
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He could learn from Dexter on acting normal in society. Phone Post
12/9/12 7:08 PM
dingdong_malice

ive been saying hes a bit of a weird dude since his condit fight
12/9/12 7:58 PM
Fenixstriker

dingdong_malice - ive been saying hes a bit of a weird dude since his condit fight
He Is a product of his surroundings. Started way too soon, never adjusted to being something more than an attack dog. Phone Post
12/9/12 9:33 PM
donkypunch55
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the guy is fantastic. I love the reserved, emotionless Patrick Bateman kind of attitude. What's the problem? I'd rather have a ruthless, polite sociopath with impeccable fashion sense representing my sport than tattooed, loud mouth, gangster/redneck gym rats (like myself). On top of that, he's unbelievably skilled.

Ima fan. Phone Post
12/16/12 7:12 PM
Fenixstriker

Mike Ricci and Mcdonald seem perversely interested in each other.

If they are homosexuals they should give fair warning to their opponent's before their fights, and partake in extra testing for stds, and other communicable conditions. Phone Post
12/16/12 7:16 PM
whatamess

Fenixstriker -  I feel bad for him, he obviously hasnt been able to take too much time off of the mats, enough time to learn how to properly behave amongst his peers and the media.

This new breed of fighter is going to face a rash of problems that fghters of the previous generation who had more standard day to day jobs werent suseptible to.

Fighters who spent time in the real world as their primary vocation, or attended college before being dragged into the testosterone pits of the gym, are by experience better suited to deal wth the media etc, much like kids who went to public school are better adjusted than homeschoolers.

Not to knock homeschooling, ill be homeschooling my son. Phone Post

not a bad point, but isnt that what happens to all pro athletes?

im sure mma fighters will be just as fine as all the other sports people

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.