UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rory Mcdonald taunt/ ali shuffle ENJOY

12/9/12 6:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - 
caseharts - 
ausgepicht - 
caseharts -  Lol at dowN voting me over this gif. BUTTTTT HURTTTT Phone Post

I voted you up to balance it out and I will vote you up every time I see your screen name for as long as I'm a member to balance it out. We can't let the kool-aid gang win. You did NOTHING wrong and it's an abuse of the voting system.

thank you sir for your level headedness, vu!

Thanks. Lasted 1 minute before someone on this thread voted me back down for voting you up. BJ fans are the sport's WORST.

That or people remember Dan Hardy handing you your ass a couple of days ago........... ;)

12/9/12 6:14 PM
ChaosOverkill
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
ChaosOverkill - 

Voted you up, I got the same treatment last night for pointing out a double standard 

people actually voted me down for some of the gifs I made last night..

I know it's absurd, children are petty

12/9/12 6:14 PM
MarcVanBas
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
colefknpage -  Rory looked really good but when he started doing this and not throwing punches or kicks after it kinda made me think he was just showing off. When GSP does this he usually throws a jab or something after. Phone Post

in both parts of the gif he threw something after. I have the fight vid he really didnt show boat that much.

But only after he reset his stance again, He didn't flow from the shuffle that coupled with the fact he did it outside of BJ's range is probably why some people thought it looked a little silly.

Personally i think he should have been trying more to go for the finish in the 3rd as that would have looked much more impressive than a weak shuffle.
12/9/12 6:16 PM
caseharts
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can totally see that, I was just saying he didnt show boat and then circle out. he engaged even though he did delay it to put more power into it. I think hes got the mentality of that he doesnt care if he finishes anyone he just wants the w and he will get it any way possible.

ausgepicht

Edited: 12/09/12 6:16 PM
Lahzerous - 
ausgepicht - 
caseharts - 
ausgepicht - 

I voted you up to balance it out and I will vote you up every time I see your screen name for as long as I'm a member to balance it out. We can't let the kool-aid gang win. You did NOTHING wrong and it's an abuse of the voting system.

Thanks. Lasted 1 minute before someone on this thread voted me back down for voting you up. BJ fans are the sport's WORST.

That or people remember Dan Hardy handing you your ass a couple of days ago........... ;)

Nah. Doubt it. Dan's not popular enough for people to actually care. I got a total of two Vote Downs because of that thread. I probably got 10 vote downs and 8 vote ups to be honest. Dan hardly handed me my ass by using the unoriginal "You live in mom's basement." insult. Let's not get carried away and laugh at unfunny jokes because someone is a celebrity.

ChaosOverkill
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can even pay all the respect in the world to BJ or any other fighter that gets this kind of vindictive response but as soon as you praise the opponent that beat them it's straight to the down vote button

12/9/12 6:18 PM
TuLegit

Cant believe he owned BJ like that Phone Post
12/9/12 6:18 PM
caseharts
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tripleBak Big Rigged Me -  case, how come you haven't been in the epl thread for a while? Phone Post

I lost most of my betting account on the bacelona game way back against vial something haha, I just don't wanna get into a 'chase the dragon' so I just walked away for a couple weeks, il probably get back in after the holidays I have finals, work, and art to deal with at the moment. betting takes time, and watching it makes me want place bets I catch the scores though, a by and miss it. glad someone missed me :] il drop in soon and say hi! vu

12/9/12 6:20 PM
caseharts

ChaosOverkill - 

You can even pay all the respect in the world to BJ or any other fighter that gets this kind of vindictive response but as soon as you praise the opponent that beat them it's straight to the down vote button

ya prefight I told people I think rorys going to beat bj but don't be suprised if he goes out there and sean sherks him bj is that kind of fighter you never know. but rory came out there and really elevated to the next level. people can''t handle that. idk why. I had to deal with my boy matt hughes getting koed by bj and now people are dealing with bj losing too. it sucks they're aging legends. it happens but we got a good fight out of it

12/9/12 6:24 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
colefknpage -  Rory looked really good but when he started doing this and not throwing punches or kicks after it kinda made me think he was just showing off. When GSP does this he usually throws a jab or something after. Phone Post

in both parts of the gif he threw something after. I have the fight vid he really didnt show boat that much.

You've got to be kidding me. These shuffles were absolutely useless. Watch this and see if you can see the difference.

With Ali, a split second after the shuffle, a combo is thrown. Rory has time to reset his old position before throwing anything, and we're talking about a few seconds there.

12/9/12 6:27 PM
caseharts

YouCantHandleMyRiddum - 
caseharts - 

You've got to be kidding me. These shuffles were absolutely useless. Watch this and see if you can see the difference.

With Ali, a split second after the shuffle, a combo is thrown. Rory has time to reset his old position before throwing anything, and we're talking about a few seconds there.

I wasn't claiming it was on the same level as muhammad ali bro, thats muhammad fucking ali. one of if not the greatest boxer of all time. for a 23 old mma prodigy thats pretty good. he didnt use it right but I think he expect bj to engage and bj didn't and it leans more to show boating to usefulness il totally admit it, and see the differences but it kept bj off his toes and guessing, thanks for the vid I can appreciate it vu!

12/9/12 6:28 PM
ausgepicht

Willy the Coyote - If you're going to dance around like an idiot at least finish the fight afterwards.

Right, because they are related. It's like signing an unwritten contract. Once you showboat you are contractually obligated to finish your opponent regardless that he has been finished once in his career and next to impossible to finish. It's so easy!

Makes a lot of sense and I am sure your poor logic has nothing to do with being a butthurt fanboy.

12/9/12 6:29 PM
shootfightermike
709 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rory said that wasnt showboating

12/9/12 6:42 PM
Chris27

Wow are you serious?

I guess stans think you are clowning on BJ by posting the gif so they vote you down, thats really pathetic actually.

They need to show everyone what posts get voted up/down, who is voting you up/down.
12/9/12 6:50 PM
ausgepicht

Willy the Coyote - 
ausgepicht - 
Willy the Coyote - If you're going to dance around like an idiot at least finish the fight afterwards.

Right, because they are related. It's like signing an unwritten contract. Once you showboat you are contractually obligated to finish your opponent regardless that he has been finished once in his career and next to impossible to finish. It's so easy!

Makes a lot of sense and I am sure your poor logic has nothing to do with being a butthurt fanboy.

They might not be related, but dancing like that and looking like a douche bag are. If you have the energy to dance you have the energy to put on another onslaught to an already hurt, gassed, and much smaller opponent.

Oh, right. Shuffling your feet a few times or finishing BJ requires same amount of energy. Hmmm...."Since shuffling my feet and finishing BJ require the same amount of energy, and by finishing BJ I could get a $65,000 finish bonus I'm gonna shuffle!!!!! That's where my heart lies!" 

Totally reasonable.

If only Rory would take fighting advice from "Willy the Coyote" he'd be someone. Rory said it wasn't showboating. BJ didn't care. Take some salve to cool the butthurt. Move on. It's a first world issue.

12/9/12 6:51 PM
caseharts

Chris27 - 

Wow are you serious?

I guess stans think you are clowning on BJ by posting the gif so they vote you down, thats really pathetic actually.

They need to show everyone what posts get voted up/down, who is voting you up/down.

ya man went down 6 points after I posted it lol. more later but i stopped looking

12/9/12 7:19 PM
diggity

ChaosOverkill -

inb4 butthurt flavoured whine

Brilliant. Phone Post
12/9/12 7:31 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 12/09/12 7:35 PM
Chris27 - 

Wow are you serious?

Yeah, it's a loophole in the system they found, which I am sure will go unchecked. Basically a cult handed some power. There are a LOT of them and they are unstable so it can't be any good. Getting a bunch of vote downs and even frozen (set to freeze automatically on a set amount of votes IIUC) because you root for the wrong person is weak sauce. 

12/9/12 7:40 PM
ChaosOverkill

ausgepicht - 
Chris27 - 

Wow are you serious?

Yeah, it's a loophole in the system they found, which I am sure will go unchecked. Basically a cult handed some power. There are a LOT of them and they are unstable so it can't be any good. Getting a bunch of vote downs and even frozen (set to freeze automatically on a set amount of votes IIUC) because you root for the wrong person is weak sauce. 

Im curious why CRE doesn't get frozen by the non-stop down votes he gets. The system is just weird and inconsistent

12/9/12 7:41 PM
caseharts

ChaosOverkill -
ausgepicht - 
Chris27 - 

Wow are you serious?

Im curious why CRE doesn't get frozen by the non-stop down votes he gets. The system is just weird and inconsistent

I thought he got frozen Phone Post
12/9/12 7:44 PM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - 
caseharts - 
ausgepicht - 

this is getting confusing but I voted you up for getting voted down for voting caseharts up.
12/9/12 7:45 PM
daba

The combo was nice but it seemed pretty disconnected from the shuffle.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.