UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Reflections on UFC on FOX 5

12/10/12 4:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OftheWay
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good read, although I think you greatly undersold Benson's absolute destruction of Diaz; it was not just a well-adhered to game plan, it was a blitzkrieg.

Also, I really like both Diaz brothers and their energy and persona's, but flipping off your opponent during a fight is anything but sportsman like. They may be class acts outside of the Octagon, but their antics during the fight are disrespectful. Phone Post
12/10/12 5:58 PM
Batarnaque
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always great to read anything you have to say Mr. Lauzon, that broken arm explains so much, looking back at the fight today... and MAN did Bendo impress me. Still not a fan but I'm sold as to the extent of his abilities. He plowed forward the entire time and never let up. And toothpick gate is the second most puzzling thing I've ever seen in combat sports, nearly as weird as Tyson chewing earlobes like it's cotton candy. Amazing card from start to finish.

War J-Lau!
12/10/12 6:43 PM
Jet Black Studios
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe, any thoughts on "The Detroit Superstar" Daron Cruickshank's fight? I know you were rooting for him... how can you not?
12/10/12 6:45 PM
charliedelta1000
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great post! -those 'Underground Bloggers' could learn a thing or two here.
12/10/12 7:12 PM
Joe Lauzon
695 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Twitter, Director of Awesome
Jet Black Studios - Joe, any thoughts on "The Detroit Superstar" Daron Cruickshank's fight? I know you were rooting for him... how can you not?
Cruikshank is the man. Love that kid. I loved how he threw 6 kicks in a row. I am sure he has a bonus coming soon for such an awesome fight. Phone Post
12/10/12 8:40 PM
Scramslam
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good read!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.