UnderGround Forums

Judo/Sambo UnderGround >> Best PFP judoka out there today. Who's your pick?

12/9/12 7:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Seong gyeong
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll start: Kim Jae Bum

Nasty grips, endless cardio, big arsenal of attacks.

http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1343790450366440002
12/10/12 9:07 AM
judoblackbelt
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You get my second on Kim. He was so dominant in the Olymics. Always trying to win by Ippon.
12/21/12 3:47 AM
JoshuaResnick
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Olympics was one tournament... If you are asking who is the most dominant then it is hands down Riner.
12/21/12 6:35 AM
judoblackbelt
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

81K is the toughest brkt and 100+k is probably the weakest brkt facing top opponents. So Jae Bum kim gets my vote 100%.
2/19/13 8:12 PM
Wasa-B
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been out of the game for a while and tune into catch major results every once in a while but now with youtube and being able to catch the Grand Slam Paris on the Fight Network and also having gone to watch a couple local tournaments lately, I feel totally re-judo'ized!

Have to say its hard to argue against Riner's dominance over the recent years. From what I watched of the past Olympics though, Bum I think had the best for me i think looking so strong and aggressive with his grips and posture. He just looked to be in on another level. I think Sobirov got upset at the Olympics but watching his footage from the past prior years, he is really something too, just able to pull out some many diff kinds of big hard throws.

Is Bum any good on the ground btw?
2/20/13 7:41 PM
aaronlapoi
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going with Mansur Isaev. Not as accomplished as some other judokas, but on a roll. Dude has sick judo. Highlight below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_cC7r_cVLY
2/20/13 7:59 PM
LeroyJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kim Jae Bum is the most impressive to me. Tough division, & he dominated in London.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.