UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Any newsgroupers out there?

12/9/12 7:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
choadler
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Things are getting tight. Ideas? Phone Post
12/26/12 12:20 PM
NHBDaddy
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

wats going on? shutdowns?
12/26/12 12:50 PM
odennis
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not sure what choadler is referring to but I've had to stop using news groups because every zip file is password protected to get you to go to these peoples hack sites. I can rarely find copys that will finish and auto-par because of these password protected files.
12/26/12 1:28 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used to newsgroup, but I have found that using a seed box and torrents yields far better results.

Now with Newzbin and NzbMatrix down I wouldn't even know where to start. Phone Post
12/28/12 5:16 PM
TSMontana
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gingadaddy, rolling you own private indexer, dognzb (if they ever go public again)...take your pick.
1/7/13 6:50 PM
Nuckin Futs
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nzbsrus is back up. But if you haven't already become a VIP member you have to pay with bit coins now.

I just found a Dutch server that seems to be great for getting DMCA material that has been taken down by other servers. They take pay pal which makes it great.
1/9/13 6:53 AM
TSMontana
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JkdSam - 

lazy mofos. there are plenty of nzb search engines.

But the value of the premium ones is that there is commenting on the NZB file entries, so you know you aren't getting junk/spam/viruses/mis-named files/etc.
1/9/13 8:15 AM
choadler
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TSMontana -
JkdSam - 

lazy mofos. there are plenty of nzb search engines.

But the value of the premium ones is that there is commenting on the NZB file entries, so you know you aren't getting junk/spam/viruses/mis-named files/etc.
This. Phone Post
1/10/13 12:34 AM
HOLLYWOOD-MO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yuihk

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.