UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana lectures the UG (M&G pics, lots of pics)...

12/11/12 3:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Leghound
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilBrockonmychest - 

Well, that's about what I would expect a group of UGers to look like

Clothed it's hard to tell we're UGers but the naked shots that were taken with the supermodels in the room later clearly show our twelve inch cocks.
12/11/12 3:29 PM
Leghound
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ that's 12" limp, obviously
12/11/12 3:32 PM
Strugglezworth
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound - ^^ that's 12" limp, obviously

Dammit I already used my vtfu for the geek but you sir will be getting one for this
12/11/12 3:38 PM
lookoutawhale
1011 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i was trying vote up The Geek's OP post (so he gets more votes i think than a regular post) but that christmas tree banner advertisment is in the way! the forum coding needs to be changed on that so that ads dont block posts.

i am forced to vote up the 2nd post instead. oh the humanity.

12/11/12 3:41 PM
RickStorm
1704 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
lookoutawhale - 

i was trying vote up The Geek's OP post (so he gets more votes i think than a regular post) but that christmas tree banner advertisment is in the way! the forum coding needs to be changed on that so that ads dont block posts.

Frames forum my FUTA Brother... Frames forum

12/11/12 3:46 PM
lookoutawhale
1011 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 
lookoutawhale - 

Frames raped my dog and molested by grandmother. I cannot go back.. i just cant..

12/11/12 4:03 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Real nice geek!  VU

12/11/12 4:17 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
1105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -
LilBrockonmychest - 

Well, that's about what I would expect a group of UGers to look like

You should of seen us drunk.. We were taller and way better looking  lol

My muscles are bigger when I'm drunk. Phone Post
12/11/12 4:37 PM
Dominated
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Those are some really good pics, Geek. 

I like #13 a lot for some reason. 

12/11/12 4:43 PM
rockwell
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They shouldn't be wearing outdoor shoes in the cage. Someone might get staph/ringworm. Phone Post
12/11/12 4:45 PM
RickStorm
1704 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

I think Dana was the only one wearing shoes

12/11/12 4:49 PM
the geek
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale -
RickStorm - 
lookoutawhale - 

Frames raped my dog and molested by grandmother. I cannot go back.. i just cant..

Hahaha, you guys are awesome. Phone Post
12/11/12 4:49 PM
the geek
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dominated -

Those are some really good pics, Geek. 

I like #13 a lot for some reason. 

Thanks bro. Phone Post
12/11/12 4:50 PM
the geek

saddamhugevein -

I tweeted Your thread geek. Hope You dont mind....

Try and put Your work out there Brother!

Don't mind at all, in fact let me thank you for getting this out there :) Phone Post
12/11/12 5:02 PM
Strugglezworth
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rockwell - They shouldn't be wearing outdoor shoes in the cage. Someone might get staph/ringworm. Phone Post
We all had to take our shoes off, Dana had his on but it's his octagon I think it's ok Phone Post
12/11/12 5:13 PM
chaplinshouse
717 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
lookoutawhale -
RickStorm - 
lookoutawhale - 

here's how you do it.  highlight the option u can see.  "ignore," or "quote."  like u wanted to copy it.  once highlighted, hit tab until u can tell it's on vote up.  hit enter. 

just tried it works

12/11/12 6:30 PM
the geek

chaplinshouse -
the geek - 
lookoutawhale -
RickStorm - 
lookoutawhale - 

here's how you do it.  highlight the option u can see.  "ignore," or "quote."  like u wanted to copy it.  once highlighted, hit tab until u can tell it's on vote up.  hit enter. 

just tried it works

I like the cut of your jib! Phone Post
12/11/12 6:52 PM
Strugglezworth

I am interested to see how many of us from the seattle meet are gonna do the July meet in vegas
12/11/12 6:56 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
1105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strugglezworth - I am interested to see how many of us from the seattle meet are gonna do the July meet in vegas
I'm planning on it, we have our annual beach vacation the last week of July so money will be tight. Good thing is direct round trip flights from my town to Vegas for less than $200 when you book ahead of time. Probably gonna book a couple flights(wife will be with me this time) in January. Phone Post
12/11/12 7:06 PM
Strugglezworth

DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes - 
Strugglezworth - I am interested to see how many of us from the seattle meet are gonna do the July meet in vegas
I'm planning on it, we have our annual beach vacation the last week of July so money will be tight. Good thing is direct round trip flights from my town to Vegas for less than $200 when you book ahead of time. Probably gonna book a couple flights(wife will be with me this time) in January. Phone Post

If the powers that be could get a UG hotel room block somewhere that would be cool... I am in regardless
12/11/12 7:06 PM
Strugglezworth

Edited: 12/11/12 7:06 PM
Cod dang dp
12/11/12 7:10 PM
the geek

DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes -
Exact situation with me. Phone Post
12/11/12 7:35 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes

the geek -
Where there's a will there's a way...look at what I had to do last weekend. Not my ideal UFC trip but I made it at least. Phone Post
12/11/12 7:41 PM
the geek

the geek -
Where there's a will there's a way...look at what I had to do last weekend. Not my ideal UFC trip but I made it at least. Phone Post
Werd!!!

I'll find a way brother lol. Phone Post
12/11/12 7:46 PM
Strugglezworth

Shit it won't be easy but we can unite and geek check your pm brotha

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.