UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana lectures the UG (M&G pics, lots of pics)...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/9/13 8:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shin2chin
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love the fact that everyone else has to take their shoes off and Dana is still rocking his sneakers.

Boss
1/9/13 8:49 PM
the geek
472 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theken206 - Pic number 25 is forum member "Bunso", Local pro outta Ivans.

Udated.

Any idea how Ivan's doing BTW? I remember he was very vocal about his frustration with Dana. Does he still feel the same or has time healed the wounds?

I was always a big fan of Ivan.
1/9/13 8:54 PM
the geek
472 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shin2chin - I love the fact that everyone else has to take their shoes off and Dana is still rocking his sneakers.

Boss

I learnt a lot from this experience. Since this M&G when I have guests come over I insist that they take their shoes off. I make it a big deal like "YO, show some fucking respect and take those disgusting shoes off", once they take them off I put mine back on and parade around my house in them.

I do it to assert dominance, it's all I've got!

Thanks dfw jr!
1/9/13 9:06 PM
pennviachoke
1398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gold^^^^

Hahahahaha Phone Post
1/9/13 9:08 PM
shin2chin
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol!

I'll have to try that.
1/9/13 9:21 PM
HolyHackZack
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And did anyone notice Dana ended up tracking gum or some shit on the mat? You can see it next to his feet in some of the pics. Phone Post
1/9/13 9:36 PM
the geek

HolyHackZack -  And did anyone notice Dana ended up tracking gum or some shit on the mat? You can see it next to his feet in some of the pics. Phone Post

Pretty sure that was a "this side up" label.
1/9/13 9:51 PM
HolyHackZack
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/72864083@N06/8365537443/in/photostream/

And that's why Nate lost, Dana stuck him to the mat so he couldn't work his ground game. NC and rematch, make it happen Dana! Phone Post
1/9/13 9:55 PM
the geek

Edited: 01/09/13 10:04 PM
HolyHackZack -  http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/72864083@N06/8365537443/in/photostream/

And that's why Nate lost, Dana stuck him to the mat so he couldn't work his ground game. NC and rematch, make it happen Dana! Phone Post

HAHAHAHA

Pretty sure I remember seeing a seagull flying around, fucking birds!

1/9/13 11:09 PM
pennviachoke
1398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gumgate? Phone Post
1/9/13 11:15 PM
the geek

pennviachoke -  Gumgate? Phone Post

HAHAHAHA

1/10/13 1:44 PM
the geek

ttt
1/10/13 2:56 PM
DiscipleDojo
910 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

In for Gumgate expose'

BTW, Geek, hope to start on Dana portrait for #FranksFight next week sometime. Thanks for the pics!

1/10/13 3:22 PM
the geek

DiscipleDojo - 

In for Gumgate expose'

BTW, Geek, hope to start on Dana portrait for #FranksFight next week sometime. Thanks for the pics!

Thanks bro, can't wait to see the portrait.
1/10/13 4:33 PM
DiscipleDojo
910 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

I messaged CindyO to see what the chances would be of us being able to get DFW to sign the original when I'm finished. That would bring in more $ for Frank if he could. Haven't heard anything back yet though.

1/10/13 4:35 PM
pennviachoke

DiscipleDojo -

I messaged CindyO to see what the chances would be of us being able to get DFW to sign the original when I'm finished. That would bring in more $ for Frank if he could. Haven't heard anything back yet though.

I'm sure DFW would do that, props to you Disciple for your work! Phone Post
1/10/13 4:44 PM
the geek

DiscipleDojo - 

I sent you a FB message bro, might be able to help you to get that signed.

Cheers
1/10/13 6:02 PM
theken206
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 

Udated.

Any idea how Ivan's doing BTW? I remember he was very vocal about his frustration with Dana. Does he still feel the same or has time healed the wounds?

He is well as far as I know. His gym/guys has been doing well the last couple of years, though certainly not gunna be BFFs with Dana anytime soon I'm sure lol.

I mean I remember talking about the whole Bones Jones incident with him and a few other peeps at a local tournament and he didn't exactly have high praise for the bald father lol.

I thought it was funny/fucked up how both Bendo and BJ were up at Ivans around fight time, they even showed it on the prime time countdown shit when Bendo was up there but didn't name/feature it like they do for everyone else it lol.

He fought last year back in June or July IIRC over in Ireland and lost a DQ to a bullshit ass accidental soccer kick to the head.

1/10/13 6:32 PM
the geek

theken206 - 
the geek - 

Udated.

He is well as far as I know. His gym/guys has been doing well the last couple of years, though certainly not gunna be BFFs with Dana anytime soon I'm sure lol.

I mean I remember talking about the whole Bones Jones incident with him and a few other peeps at a local tournament and he didn't exactly have high praise for the bald father lol.

I thought it was funny/fucked up how both Bendo and BJ were up at Ivans around fight time, they even showed it on the prime time countdown shit when Bendo was up there but didn't name/feature it like they do for everyone else it lol.

He fought last year back in June or July IIRC over in Ireland and lost a DQ to a bullshit ass accidental soccer kick to the head.

thanks bro

1/10/13 6:45 PM
theken206
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Of course man.
1/10/13 6:50 PM
Kuroi Kaze
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HolyHackZack - Answer to knees to the head question at the beginning: 'In my opinion, which means jack shit, knees to the head should be legal'

Hah that was my question...also your vid is weird for me to watch because it is a "me" eye's view basically. (Pride Hat Guy)

1/10/13 6:51 PM
Kuroi Kaze
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also shoutout to these guys for being cool cats:

http://www.meetup.com/SeattleUFC/

1/10/13 6:59 PM
HolyHackZack

Kuroi Kaze -
HolyHackZack - Answer to knees to the head question at the beginning: 'In my opinion, which means jack shit, knees to the head should be legal'

Hah that was my question...also your vid is weird for me to watch because it is a "me" eye's view basically. (Pride Hat Guy)

I knew this would happen. 'Hey it's my question! :-D' (audio cuts out) '...oh what the hell!' Phone Post
1/10/13 8:10 PM
the geek

HolyHackZack - 
Kuroi Kaze -

I knew this would happen. 'Hey it's my question! :-D' (audio cuts out) '...oh what the hell!' Phone Post

haha

1/14/13 2:39 PM
the geek

Almost at 50,000 views. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.