UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana lectures the UG (M&G pics, lots of pics)...

1/14/13 2:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
crowbar
719 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most of us have good eye sight.No need to pat yourself on the back  ^^^^

1/14/13 2:57 PM
the geek
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar -

Most of us have good eye sight.No need to pat yourself on the back  ^^^^

Hey, come on crowbar, let me be excited!

Nerds like me aren't use to attention, we have to take it where we can ;) Phone Post
1/14/13 3:02 PM
crowbar
719 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok.

1/14/13 3:03 PM
pennviachoke
1104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahaha Phone Post
2/6/13 11:27 PM
the geek
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttting for the memories... ahhhhhh the memories!
2/6/13 11:30 PM
pennviachoke
1104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - ttting for the memories... ahhhhhh the memories!
Awesome bump! Best time I've had in a loooong time Phone Post
2/6/13 11:32 PM
Leghound
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We need another Seattle (or a Portland) UFC so we can all rendezvous
2/6/13 11:35 PM
pennviachoke

Leghound - We need another Seattle (or a Portland) UFC so we can all rendezvous
I'm there! Phone Post
2/7/13 12:02 AM
the geek

pennviachoke - 
I'm there! Phone Post

Hells yeah!!!
2/7/13 12:04 AM
ekiben
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

san jose isnt that far away...
2/7/13 12:07 AM
the geek

ekiben - san jose isnt that far away...

I have to pace myself haha. I'm trying my best to get out to Jersey and for sure going to Vegas in July. When is the San Jose show?
2/7/13 12:11 AM
ekiben
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

week before jersey... is one per week pacing?
2/7/13 12:15 AM
the geek

ekiben - week before jersey... is one per week pacing?

HAHAHA, sadly no, no it's not.
2/7/13 12:17 AM
pennviachoke

the geek -
ekiben - week before jersey... is one per week pacing?

HAHAHA, sadly no, no it's not.
Lol Phone Post
2/7/13 2:45 PM
pennviachoke

I'm buying you a blue when I renew..gonna be a week or two though. Phone Post
2/8/13 2:14 AM
theken206
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

as "hazy" as my overall memory of that weekend including the M&G and fights is......... I still remember it being one 'ell of a time and greatly look forward to the next round of adventures with you fuckers.

I haven't really brought this up but for some reason feel inclined to now......

I do have a bone to pick how ever with the guy that craigs listed the two seats next to me and next to Evileye. We got ended up seated next to two random Canadians....... and nice as fellows as they were I woulda much preferred a couple of heavily baked/drunken semi belligerent loud and highly opinionated UG'ers or friends.

Just saying, we had UG'ers and friends of UG'er that those tickets could have went to. It was really kinda a dick move and IMO went against the spirit of the whole UG/OG ticket block.
2/8/13 2:24 AM
the geek

theken206 - as "hazy" as my overall memory of that weekend including the M&G and fights is......... I still remember it being one 'ell of a time and greatly look forward to the next round of adventures with you fuckers.

I haven't really brought this up but for some reason feel inclined to now......

I do have a bone to pick how ever with the guy that craigs listed the two seats next to me and next to Evileye. We got ended up seated next to two random Canadians....... and nice as fellows as they were I woulda much preferred a couple of heavily baked/drunken semi belligerent loud and highly opinionated UG'ers or friends.

Just saying, we had UG'ers and friends of UG'er that those tickets could have went to. It was really kinda a dick move and IMO went against the spirit of the whole UG/OG ticket block.

Damn, I really wish there hadn't been any scalped tix but I guess there will always be someone who takes advantage of something cool like this.

For those UGers who did show up you were all aces in my books. Can't wait to get the gang back together.
2/8/13 3:06 AM
HolyHackZack
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just realized if I work one hour of overtime every day until April it will pay for my way to the San Jose show... They never should have taught me math...
2/8/13 3:23 AM
HolyHackZack
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For the events I have gone to I have opted out of buying merch and instead bring a hat and a marker. Thought I would share my hat from Seattle.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/72864083@N06/8455623916/in/photostream

Signed By: Jens Pulver, Ben Henderson, Joe Rogan, Jake Shields, Nick Diaz, Ariel Helwani, Dana White, Daniel Straus, Mike Ricci, Mike Chiesa, Nate Diaz, Mighty Mouse, Bryan Caraway, Meisha Tate, Matt Brown and Rory McDonald.

So many awesome memories.
2/8/13 3:30 AM
NeoSpartan
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh god I need that shirt today
2/8/13 3:35 AM
theken206
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HolyHackZack - For the events I have gone to I have opted out of buying merch and instead bring a hat and a marker. Thought I would share my hat from Seattle.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/72864083@N06/8455623916/in/photostream

Signed By: Jens Pulver, Ben Henderson, Joe Rogan, Jake Shields, Nick Diaz, Ariel Helwani, Dana White, Daniel Straus, Mike Ricci, Mike Chiesa, Nate Diaz, Mighty Mouse, Bryan Caraway, Meisha Tate, Matt Brown and Rory McDonald.

So many awesome memories.

Speaking of Jens I felt like a little kid when I briefly ran into him lol. I was trying to hurry back into the Arena after stepping out to burn one and was like oh shits it Jens Pulver!
2/8/13 3:39 AM
HolyHackZack

He seemed so happy to meet everyone. I walked up pretty timid and said '...hey there Jens you got a sec?' and he looked said 'YEAH WHATS UP MAN HOWS IT GOIN'!' and stuck his tongue out. Walked away from that encounter with a big shit eating grin on my face.
2/8/13 1:18 PM
Leghound
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke - 
I'm there! Phone Post

I already told you that you and the wife are welcome out here anytime, UFC or not. We've got a spare bed, spare beer and spare bikes (hey, it's Portland...) waiting
2/8/13 1:20 PM
Leghound

pennviachoke - 
I'm buying you a blue when I renew..gonna be a week or two though. Phone Post

Ha, nice! I'll start sharing some of the pics I take of our muay thai fights, and maybe even piss off an ex-GF or two in the tapout forum, LOL!
2/8/13 1:26 PM
pennviachoke

Leghound -
pennviachoke - 
I'm there! Phone Post

I already told you that you and the wife are welcome out here anytime, UFC or not. We've got a spare bed, spare beer and spare bikes (hey, it's Portland...) waiting
Ill take you up on that one day bro! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.