UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana lectures the UG (M&G pics, lots of pics)...

2/8/13 1:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pennviachoke
925 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound -
pennviachoke - 
Leghound - We need another Seattle (or a Portland) UFC so we can all rendezvous
I'm there! Phone Post

I already told you that you and the wife are welcome out here anytime, UFC or not. We've got a spare bed, spare beer and spare bikes (hey, it's Portland...) waiting
Ill take you up on that one day bro! Phone Post
2/8/13 1:26 PM
pennviachoke
925 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound -
pennviachoke - 
I'm buying you a blue when I renew..gonna be a week or two though. Phone Post

Ha, nice! I'll start sharing some of the pics I take of our muay thai fights, and maybe even piss off an ex-GF or two in the tapout forum, LOL!
I know you will put it to good use!! Phone Post
2/8/13 2:43 PM
KrisDonahoo
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke -
I'm there! Phone Post
Me too. One of the best times I can remember (of the parts I actually remember). Phone Post
2/8/13 5:13 PM
Leghound
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KrisDonahoo - 
pennviachoke -
I'm there! Phone Post
Me too. One of the best times I can remember (of the parts I actually remember). Phone Post

Are you saying those last 5 rounds at the Croc weren't necessary??
2/8/13 5:16 PM
pennviachoke

Leghound -
KrisDonahoo - 
pennviachoke -
I'm there! Phone Post

I was pretty tipsy at the airport..I drank 6 bottles of water & had 2 croissantwiches(or however u spell it) before that first flight...and promptly assed out on the plane. Phone Post
2/8/13 5:17 PM
pennviachoke

KrisDonahoo -
pennviachoke -
I'm there! Phone Post
I had a blast at the Croc..good times indeed Phone Post
2/8/13 5:25 PM
RickStorm
1512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
pennviachoke - 
Leghound -
KrisDonahoo - 
pennviachoke -
I'm there! Phone Post

I was pretty tipsy at the airport..I drank 6 bottles of water & had 2 croissantwiches(or however u spell it) before that first flight...and promptly assed out on the plane. Phone Post

HAHA! Yeah Im surprised I didnt get that drunk, between the different places leghound, big EP, Richard, and Penn went too, plus Daniel and Rummy buying me drinks, then ending it at the place that Matt setup.

Im glad though, I wouldnt want to not remember meeting everyone

2/9/13 10:54 AM
KrisDonahoo
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound -
KrisDonahoo - 
pennviachoke -
I'm there! Phone Post

No, they were entirely necessary. The 6-7 rounds before I got to the fights just got me off on a shaky start. I fully plan on doing everything exactly the same on the next go-round, am I crazy to expect different results?? Phone Post
2/9/13 8:39 PM
theken206

Really really looking forward to vegas, and in general just the next chance to get up and kick it with the UG/OG crew.
2/9/13 8:42 PM
TexDeuce
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
2/9/13 9:06 PM
the geek
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theken206 - Really really looking forward to vegas, and in general just the next chance to get up and kick it with the UG/OG crew.

I feel the same way bro. Plus I need a get away, been very busy with work and family. I could use a bit of an escape haha.
2/9/13 11:23 PM
Rabid Bunyip
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can't spell ugly without UG. Phone Post
2/9/13 11:24 PM
Leghound
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rabid Bunyip -  You can't spell ugly without UG. Phone Post

A-fucking-men to that brotha. I put the UGH!!! in ugly
2/10/13 12:04 AM
Matt Phillips
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theken206 - Really really looking forward to vegas, and in general just the next chance to get up and kick it with the UG/OG crew.

Im probably going to book my flight an hotel soon for Vegas. I dont even know if I can afford a ticket to the event, but I'll be in town at least! lol

I think Im gonna try to stay at MGM or Mandalay bay. Last year the fight was at MGM and the expo was at Mandalay, I assume itll be the same this year too.

3/5/13 2:21 AM
JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump!
3/5/13 2:34 AM
Matt Phillips
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ugh, Vegas is looking bad for me right now. Funds are going to be way off for then. Not even sure I'd be able to afford event tickets at this rate lol Phone Post
3/5/13 3:06 AM
JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -  Ugh, Vegas is looking bad for me right now. Funds are going to be way off for then. Not even sure I'd be able to afford event tickets at this rate lol Phone Post

Funds be damned!
3/5/13 8:57 AM
pennviachoke

Matt Phillips - Ugh, Vegas is looking bad for me right now. Funds are going to be way off for then. Not even sure I'd be able to afford event tickets at this rate lol Phone Post
Yeah, I guess now is as good a time as any to let you guys know I won't be in Vegas...it is right around our beach vacation this year and I just couldn't afford the time off at work. Definitely gonna try and make an event before then though. Phone Post
3/5/13 1:32 PM
the geek
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awww dudes. That sucks.

I'll try and see what I can do to make things more affordable. I'm sure there are lots of UGers who live in Vegas that would be more than happy to have the one and only Matt Phillips stay at their place. Phone Post
3/5/13 1:58 PM
pennviachoke

the geek - Awww dudes. That sucks.

I'll try and see what I can do to make things more affordable. I'm sure there are lots of UGers who live in Vegas that would be more than happy to have the one and only Matt Phillips stay at their place. Phone Post
You mispelled my name bro

J/K Phone Post
3/5/13 2:12 PM
the geek

pennviachoke -
the geek - Awww dudes. That sucks.

You mispelled my name bro

J/K Phone Post
Mr. Choke, I don't want to get in the way of your beach trip.

However, I suspect that if BJ Penn gets added to the card the beach may not seem to appealing lol. Phone Post
3/5/13 2:30 PM
pennviachoke

If that happens you know I will be there!! Phone Post
3/5/13 3:34 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -

Well, it wasn’t as much a lecture as it was a conversation hahaha, some of the photo’s just reminded me of a university lecture so I thought I’d make that the thread title.

So here’s some of the many photo’s I took at the M&G in Seattle. I still have a ton of photos to process but I thought I’d start with the photo’s of Dana answering some questions while we were in the stands after the weigh-ins. Over the next few days I’ll start posting the photo’s we took with most of you in the cage. Please remember that some of you had me take the pics with your pones and left before I could get pics with my camera, so after I post mine if yours isn’t there feel free to post yours.

Remember, I’m not a professional photographer, I’m still learning. My gear is considered “pro-sumer” better than consumer but not professional. Pro gear would cost at least $10,000 more than what I use (I‘m accepting donations though hahaha).

Edit: I was so focused on taking pics I don't remember to much of the Q&A so please feel free to share your experiences folks.

So here we go…

This is what lead me to select the thread title, it reminds me of a university lecture:

A different angle:

A 3rd angle:

Dana lands on the UG:

A good laugh:

The three amigos: (Matt Phillips, Big EP, and Dana)

What?:

The dynamic duo:

Edited to add a B&W, just because I can (and I love B&W)

Cheers folks

Fucking awesome. Get me to one of those and i can die a happy man.

Great pics as well. Phone Post
3/5/13 3:35 PM
Leghound

Dude, it's Vegas, the hotels have beaches

3/5/13 4:51 PM
pennviachoke

Leghound -

Dude, it's Vegas, the hotels have beaches

True, but we have to have at least one family vacation & if I make it a Vegas family vacation...well you saw that movie Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.