UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana lectures the UG (M&G pics, lots of pics)...

12/9/12 11:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the geek
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 
the geek - 
UGCTT_NKTKDace -  Nothing like Matt Phillips calling me and handing the phone to Dana. Made my night, week, month year whatever. Awesome conversation that ending f'n incredibly lol Phone Post

I have some private photo's of Dana on the phone with you Frank. I'm not going to post them though as I think it's a moment that should be between you two. I'll get them out to you ASAP.

Dude... I dont want to sound too gay, especially since we just left Washington State..

But you are one of the nicest, politest, gentleman Ive ever met in my life

I hope you can make the July 4th UFC event if thats what we decide is the next UFC UG get together

(No Homo)

Wow Rick, that's high praise coming from you. The same goes for you as well, I feel honored to be able to say I know you now.

I will do my best to make it to the next UG get together bro.
12/9/12 11:54 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sticky this bitch!!!!!!!!!

12/9/12 11:55 PM
the geek
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic -  Great pics can't wait to see the rest what an amazing experience! Phone Post

Thanks dude :-)

12/9/12 11:56 PM
the geek

Lahzerous - 

Sticky this bitch!!!!!!!!!

I would if I could ;-)
12/9/12 11:57 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
1050 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ObamaCare -
Matt Phillips - 

Dana and Daniel Straus

Note that smile on Dana's face :)

thats the same look he had when he was sitting next to a jake shields that was under contract with another org

i wonder when he's going to get a contract signed

Daniel and Tiffany told me a lil something but I'm not sure if I should really say...but imo Daniel is a top notch fighter and will more than likely end up in the UFC. Phone Post
12/10/12 12:17 AM
aces_taylor
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who was the bald Canadian guy wearing the SOA shirt that was asking dumbass questions? Phone Post
12/10/12 12:19 AM
the geek

Jaybrone - 

The one with dana landing on the crowd there is a dude looks severely stoned with ben henderson style hair lol.

HAHAHA

12/10/12 12:20 AM
the geek

aces_taylor -  Who was the bald Canadian guy wearing the SOA shirt that was asking dumbass questions? Phone Post

Not sure, what were his questions?
12/10/12 12:25 AM
supersonic
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big thanks to everyone who played a part. Epic and memorable UFC weekend and experience Very thankful to have been there
12/10/12 12:29 AM
the geek

supersonic - Big thanks to everyone who played a part. Epic and memorable UFC weekend and experience Very thankful to have been there

Couldn't agree more.
12/10/12 12:47 AM
aces_taylor
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
aces_taylor -  Who was the bald Canadian guy wearing the SOA shirt that was asking dumbass questions? Phone Post

He asked if we can trust what Dana tells us and asked Dana if he was telling us the truth. Phone Post
12/10/12 12:55 AM
the geek

aces_taylor - 
the geek -

He asked if we can trust what Dana tells us and asked Dana if he was telling us the truth. Phone Post

Sorry, I don't remember that dude, I had pics on my mind. As this thread grows I'm sure a lot of stories will come up that I don't remember haha.
12/10/12 12:58 AM
JoeMimic
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
aces_taylor - 
the geek -

Sorry, I don't remember that dude, I had pics on my mind. As this thread grows I'm sure a lot of stories will come up that I don't remember haha.

I remember him being to Dana's right and a few rows up. The only question I asked was if Faber was getting another title shot if he beats Menjivar haha.
12/10/12 1:00 AM
the geek

JoeMimic - 
the geek - 
aces_taylor - 
the geek -

I remember him being to Dana's right and a few rows up. The only question I asked was if Faber was getting another title shot if he beats Menjivar haha.

Ohhhh dude, I remember your question hahaha. I remember Dana's answer was something along the line of "Hell no" and then he laughed.

Are you in picture? What were you wearing?
12/10/12 1:07 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
UGCTT_NKTKDace -  Nothing like Matt Phillips calling me and handing the phone to Dana. Made my night, week, month year whatever. Awesome conversation that ending f'n incredibly lol Phone Post

That is awesome man!

I heard you're back at home!
12/10/12 1:10 AM
JoeMimic
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
JoeMimic - 
the geek - 
aces_taylor - 
the geek -

Ohhhh dude, I remember your question hahaha. I remember Dana's answer was something along the line of "Hell no" and then he laughed.

In the first three pictures I'm right near the top of Dana's shoulder. Pictures one and three I'm near the top of the left shoulder, Picture two I'm near the top of his right. I've got a lovely mustache/goatee combo and I was wearing the Six Deuce WWDFWD? charcoal shirt...Which I had Dana sign on his own forehead haha.
12/10/12 1:11 AM
the geek

Wow, I got a Creepy presence up in my thread, I feel honored :-)

... I'll step back and let you and Frank chat bud, I'd rather hear about Frank than anything else anyway.
12/10/12 1:14 AM
the geek

JoeMimic - 
the geek - 
JoeMimic - 
the geek - 
aces_taylor - 
the geek -

In the first three pictures I'm right near the top of Dana's shoulder. Pictures one and three I'm near the top of the left shoulder, Picture two I'm near the top of his right. I've got a lovely mustache/goatee combo and I was wearing the Six Deuce WWDFWD? charcoal shirt...Which I had Dana sign on his own forehead haha.

Ah that's right, you messaged me.

I'll get some pics of you up ASAP. That is a glorious mustache and needs to be recognized for all that it contributes to our society.

Cheers
12/10/12 1:19 AM
aces_taylor

Yeah it really was a cool event, got to talk to Dana a bit in the octagon about some of his art. Sucks I didn't make it in the Dana group shot. Phone Post
12/10/12 1:23 AM
the geek

aces_taylor -  Yeah it really was a cool event, got to talk to Dana a bit in the octagon about some of his art. Sucks I didn't make it in the Dana group shot. Phone Post

I have more pics, what were you wearing? I can see if I have a group shot with you in it.
12/10/12 1:24 AM
aces_taylor

Only guy in a purple and gold UW shirt, my pic with Dana in the octagon was me and my 2 little brothers. Phone Post
12/10/12 1:30 AM
angryguy
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you geek. Your contribution is above and beyond the norm. Phone Post
12/10/12 1:31 AM
JoeMimic

^ Awesome pic!

Next time for sure, us Oregon folks have to stick together haha!
12/10/12 1:34 AM
the geek

aces_taylor -  Only guy in a purple and gold UW shirt, my pic with Dana in the octagon was me and my 2 little brothers. Phone Post

I'll do some digging to see if I can find one with you, can't guarantee I'll have one as there we so many people. I'll come up with a better process to get everyone if we do this again in the future. I was pretty much just trying to react with what was happening.

Cheers
12/10/12 1:35 AM
the geek

angryguy -  Thank you geek. Your contribution is above and beyond the norm. Phone Post

Oh thank you, it's my pleasure :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.