UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana lectures the UG (M&G pics, lots of pics)...

4/24/13 8:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Phillips
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At he Honolulu International Airport Mwahahaha. This is gonna kick much ass. Phone Post
4/24/13 9:46 PM
the geek
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -  At he Honolulu International Airport Mwahahaha. This is gonna kick much ass. Phone Post

I'm on my way first thing in the morning. WHOOT!!!
7/22/13 9:07 PM
the geek
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttting this thread as it's almost Seattle time again. Going to miss Matt Phillips though :(
7/22/13 9:10 PM
pennviachoke
925 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - ttting this thread as it's almost Seattle time again. Going to miss Matt Phillips though :(
You misspelled my name asshole Phone Post
7/22/13 9:14 PM
the geek

the geek - ttting this thread as it's almost Seattle time again. Going to miss Matt Phillips though :(

... and most importantly I'm going to miss my dear friend, a man I call a hero and a saint... pennviachoke.
7/22/13 9:14 PM
pennviachoke
925 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
the geek - ttting this thread as it's almost Seattle time again. Going to miss Matt Phillips though :(

... and most importantly I'm going to miss my dear friend, a man I call a hero and a saint... pennviachoke.
vu Phone Post
7/22/13 9:15 PM
the geek

pennviachoke - 
the geek - ttting this thread as it's almost Seattle time again. Going to miss Matt Phillips though :(
You misspelled my name asshole Phone Post

... oh hi penn, didn't see this post as I was to busy adding to my previous post ;)
7/22/13 9:21 PM
Leghound
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Solid bump is solid.  as dfw jr won't be doing a meet and greet I picked up a bald head wig , we can make beilieve

7/22/13 10:42 PM
the geek

Leghound - 

Solid bump is solid.  as dfw jr won't be doing a meet and greet I picked up a bald head wig , we can make beilieve

Thats excellent news. I'll knock one of my front teeth out and spike my hair just like Nick The Tooth. We can get up to silly high-jinx like moving tiny cars and such, when the police try to arrest us we can be all like "don't you know who we are bro". It'll be classic.
7/23/13 12:22 AM
KrisDonahoo
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound -

I wasn't completely sad I'm not making it this week, but now...

Have fun everyone. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.