UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana lectures the UG (M&G pics, lots of pics)...

12/10/12 1:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RickStorm
1828 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Crap.. I accidently deleted my own damn post..  I need better mouse control over these buttons.. lol

yeah Im sorry I didnt get to meet you Joe.. I had a hard time crawling around everybody between seats lol

BigEP just sent me this pic of Daniel LETTING me throw the choke on lol

12/10/12 1:36 AM
Big EP
325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AWESOME JOB SCOTT!!!!! I can't thank you enough for you taking all of the pics.
12/10/12 1:49 AM
Matt Phillips
823 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here are some of my pics. They arent as good as Scotts, but not bad for a broken phone! 

Waiting for DFW to show up:

The Baldfather cometh:

Answering questions:

Birds eye view:

and more 

Dana signing some stuff:

In the cage:

12/10/12 1:58 AM
JoeMimic
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey that's my group of freaks in that last pic haha! Awesome stuff. Phone Post
12/10/12 2:00 AM
the geek
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big EP - AWESOME JOB SCOTT!!!!! I can't thank you enough for you taking all of the pics.

My pleasure bro. Thank you for everything you did and it was an absolute pleasure getting to meet you.

12/10/12 2:01 AM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - 

Dana and Daniel Straus

Note that smile on Dana's face :)

Why is his shirt backwards?

Cindy

12/10/12 2:02 AM
the geek
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic -  Hey that's my group of freaks in that last pic haha! Awesome stuff. Phone Post

The awesome thing about that pic is that you were posing for my camera, it'll be cool having a pic from both angles haha.
12/10/12 2:02 AM
Brian Rule
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome stuff. but out of sheer jealousy i'm going to romo the balls off you nerds tomorrow
12/10/12 2:03 AM
Matt Phillips
823 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
Matt Phillips - 

Dana and Daniel Straus

Note that smile on Dana's face :)

Why is his shirt backwards?

Cindy

Not sure, just the design I guess. lol

12/10/12 2:04 AM
the geek

Matt Phillips - 

Here are some of my pics. They arent as good as Scotts, but not bad for a broken phone! 

Waiting for DFW to show up:

The Baldfather cometh:

Answering questions:

Birds eye view:

and more 

Dana signing some stuff:

In the cage:

Awesome Matt, thanks for posting. It's nice for me to see a pic with me in it haha, I'm the second from the left in the first row.
12/10/12 2:04 AM
JoeMimic
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
JoeMimic -  Hey that's my group of freaks in that last pic haha! Awesome stuff. Phone Post

The awesome thing about that pic is that you were posing for my camera, it'll be cool having a pic from both angles haha.
Yeah great shots too. Can't wait to see everyone's. Phone Post
12/10/12 2:05 AM
the geek

Brian Rule - awesome stuff. but out of sheer jealousy i'm going to romo the balls off you nerds tomorrow

VTFU & LMFAO

12/10/12 2:05 AM
the geek

RickStorm - 

Crap.. I accidently deleted my own damn post..  I need better mouse control over these buttons.. lol

yeah Im sorry I didnt get to meet you Joe.. I had a hard time crawling around everybody between seats lol

BigEP just sent me this pic of Daniel LETTING me throw the choke on lol

Wicked, that's my buddy Martin dropping an elbow on Daniel.
12/10/12 2:10 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

awesome

12/10/12 2:12 AM
CindyO

aces_taylor -  Who was the bald Canadian guy wearing the SOA shirt that was asking dumbass questions? Phone Post

There isn't a single question I can think of that would have been off limits between anyone in the group and DW so unless the guy was simply TRYING to be a dick, I bet his questions were just fine. People worry soooo much about offending DW so they withhold questions they really-really would like to have answers to and that's too bad because it isn't necessary.

Why waste the opportunity? If it's NOYB or he simply doesn't want to discuss a topic he will tell you... but that doesn't happen often:)

Cindy

12/10/12 2:15 AM
Matt Phillips

CindyO - 
aces_taylor -  Who was the bald Canadian guy wearing the SOA shirt that was asking dumbass questions? Phone Post

There isn't a single question I can think of that would have been off limits between anyone in the group and DW so unless the guy was simply TRYING to be a dick, I bet his questions were just fine. People worry soooo much about offending DW so they withhold questions they really-really would like to have answers to and that's too bad because it isn't necessary.

Why waste the opportunity? If it's NOYB or he simply doesn't want to discuss a topic he will tell you... but that doesn't happen often:)

Cindy

Strikeforce was pretty much off limits ;)

12/10/12 2:17 AM
CindyO

I heard someone threw up in their seats! Who? PM me if necessary=)

Cindy

12/10/12 2:18 AM
CindyO

Matt Phillips - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

Ha! I bet it was;) But you know what I mean, right? People being intimidated because it's DW? They shouldn't be.

Cindy

12/10/12 2:20 AM
the geek

Edited: 12/10/12 2:20 AM
CindyO - 

Cindy

I didn't see anything but I think Big EP knows haha.

12/10/12 2:21 AM
Matt Phillips

CindyO - 

Cindy

lmao Straus was explaining to me what happened...in detail....while I was eating dinner. lol

12/10/12 2:24 AM
the geek

CindyO - 
Matt Phillips - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

Ha! I bet it was;) But you know what I mean, right? People being intimidated because it's DW? They shouldn't be.

Cindy

Yup,

I dont think anyone said anything that offended Dana, a few questions that he wouldn't answer but he would at least explain why he wouldn't answer.

When it was my time to get my picture with him I wanted to whisper in his ear "you complete me" but I suspect that might have been the one that pushed the limits hahaha.
12/10/12 2:24 AM
MasterofMartialArts
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So...am I not important enough to know about this event? Phone Post
12/10/12 2:26 AM
the geek

MasterofMartialArts -  So...am I not important enough to know about this event? Phone Post

HAHAHA, you mean to tell me you didn't see the one of 30 threads created about this for the last 2 months ;-)
12/10/12 2:30 AM
Team GDP
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

unfortunately the banner is in the way so I can't vote up your op. will have to settle for a single vtfu the geek. i wish i had gone to this the whole thing looked pretty awesome

12/10/12 2:33 AM
ender852
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

less pictures and more of what was spoken about please

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.