UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana lectures the UG (M&G pics, lots of pics)...

12/10/12 2:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ender852
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

less pictures and more of what was spoken about please

12/10/12 2:34 AM
JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a buddy with stomach issues and we closed down the spectator on Friday and went back to the hotel and drank more. He was in horrible shape all Saturday and let's just say the popcorn bucket came in handy.

We weren't in the 101 section though so there were two people puking in their seats at least lol Phone Post
12/10/12 2:35 AM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
CindyO - 
Matt Phillips - 
CindyO - 
aces_taylor -  Who was the bald Canadian guy wearing the SOA shirt that was asking dumbass questions? Phone Post

There isn't a single question I can think of that would have been off limits between anyone in the group and DW so unless the guy was simply TRYING to be a dick, I bet his questions were just fine. People worry soooo much about offending DW so they withhold questions they really-really would like to have answers to and that's too bad because it isn't necessary.

Why waste the opportunity? If it's NOYB or he simply doesn't want to discuss a topic he will tell you... but that doesn't happen often:)

Cindy

Strikeforce was pretty much off limits ;)

Ha! I bet it was;) But you know what I mean, right? People being intimidated because it's DW? They shouldn't be.

Cindy

Yup,

I dont think anyone said anything that offended Dana, a few questions that he wouldn't answer but he would at least explain why he wouldn't answer.

When it was my time to get my picture with him I wanted to whisper in his ear "you complete me" but I suspect that might have been the one that pushed the limits hahaha.

Chicken;)

Cindy

12/10/12 2:36 AM
the geek
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ender852 - 

less pictures and more of what was spoken about please

Perhaps clicking on the thread with "pics" in the title wasn't the best idea then hahaha.

I kid I kid, I'm sure the stories will start to fill the thread.
12/10/12 2:37 AM
Matt Phillips
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cindy Check your email :)

12/10/12 2:37 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CO, isint it 2.30 am ?

12/10/12 2:38 AM
MasterofMartialArts
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
MasterofMartialArts -  So...am I not important enough to know about this event? Phone Post

HAHAHA, you mean to tell me you didn't see the one of 30 threads created about this for the last 2 months ;-)
WTF? Really? Now I feel stupid, I spent plenty of time on the UG and never saw one. Was it stickied? Phone Post
12/10/12 2:38 AM
the geek
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
the geek - 
CindyO - 
Matt Phillips - 
CindyO - 
aces_taylor -  Who was the bald Canadian guy wearing the SOA shirt that was asking dumbass questions? Phone Post

There isn't a single question I can think of that would have been off limits between anyone in the group and DW so unless the guy was simply TRYING to be a dick, I bet his questions were just fine. People worry soooo much about offending DW so they withhold questions they really-really would like to have answers to and that's too bad because it isn't necessary.

Why waste the opportunity? If it's NOYB or he simply doesn't want to discuss a topic he will tell you... but that doesn't happen often:)

Cindy

Strikeforce was pretty much off limits ;)

Ha! I bet it was;) But you know what I mean, right? People being intimidated because it's DW? They shouldn't be.

Cindy

Yup,

I dont think anyone said anything that offended Dana, a few questions that he wouldn't answer but he would at least explain why he wouldn't answer.

When it was my time to get my picture with him I wanted to whisper in his ear "you complete me" but I suspect that might have been the one that pushed the limits hahaha.

Chicken;)

Cindy

Hell yeah, afraid of what my wife would do to me!
12/10/12 2:39 AM
the geek

MasterofMartialArts - 
the geek -
MasterofMartialArts -  So...am I not important enough to know about this event? Phone Post

HAHAHA, you mean to tell me you didn't see the one of 30 threads created about this for the last 2 months ;-)
WTF? Really? Now I feel stupid, I spent plenty of time on the UG and never saw one. Was it stickied? Phone Post

Not to sure if one was stickied. I think Rick posted a like to one of the original thread in here.

12/10/12 2:40 AM
the geek

Team GDP - 

unfortunately the banner is in the way so I can't vote up your op. will have to settle for a single vtfu the geek. i wish i had gone to this the whole thing looked pretty awesome

Much appreciated home-skittle!
12/10/12 2:41 AM
RickStorm
1515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
the geek - 
RickStorm - 

Crap.. I accidently deleted my own damn post..  I need better mouse control over these buttons.. lol

yeah Im sorry I didnt get to meet you Joe.. I had a hard time crawling around everybody between seats lol

BigEP just sent me this pic of Daniel LETTING me throw the choke on lol

Wicked, that's my buddy Martin dropping an elbow on Daniel.

I'll send you the full pic tomorrow via MMS phone message.. =)

12/10/12 2:42 AM
RickStorm
1515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/10/12 2:42 AM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Oh youre awake ill send now =)

Sent

12/10/12 2:43 AM
MasterofMartialArts
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
MasterofMartialArts - 
the geek -

Not to sure if one was stickied. I think Rick posted a like to one of the original thread in here.

Son of a bitch. Well now I have to pay attention. And I have to add you to my list of great posters in my thread :) Phone Post
12/10/12 2:55 AM
the geek

Off to bed now folks, I've got to wake up early and go back to real life tomorrow.

Cheers
12/10/12 2:56 AM
aces_taylor
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -

Cindy

Just my opinion. Thats all. Phone Post
12/10/12 3:07 AM
Smellde Gluve
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very cool!

Didn't anyone film the whole thing?

I want to hear the conversation.
12/10/12 3:09 AM
Timmy O Toole
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone in that crowd like girls?

I keed keed

Thx matt philips for hooking it up Phone Post
12/10/12 8:48 AM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes -
UGCTT_NKTKDace - Nothing like Matt Phillips calling me and handing the phone to Dana. Made my night, week, month year whatever. Awesome conversation that ending f'n incredibly lol Phone Post
That's awesome man. I heard something epic is in the making. Phone Post
Yeah man Dana invited me and my wife as guest VIP's to the Jones vs Sonnen event in April in new Jersey. The invite became official the next day and of course we accepted. And this was also on a day when ups shows up bright and early with a huge box from the UFC. Things like this might not mean much too many but in our lives right now while I fight for mine I was just trying to hold it together. My only other 2 wishes would be marrying my wife again and meeting Avenged Sevenfold. I know some of you are like Wtf?? But honestly, some of they're songs helped me make it to the next day and I'm not bullshittin. Feeling your life slipping away changes everything in you. Phone Post
12/10/12 8:53 AM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
UGCTT_NKTKDace -  Nothing like Matt Phillips calling me and handing the phone to Dana. Made my night, week, month year whatever. Awesome conversation that ending f'n incredibly lol Phone Post

That is awesome man!

I heard you're back at home!
Yeah man I made it home. Recovery has been just horrific but seriously you guys help more than I could ever tell you. Nothing like looking around you and knowing you have a army of ass kickers surrounding you. Phone Post
12/10/12 8:55 AM
UGCTT_NKTKDace

the geek -
UGCTT_NKTKDace -  Nothing like Matt Phillips calling me and handing the phone to Dana. Made my night, week, month year whatever. Awesome conversation that ending f'n incredibly lol Phone Post

I have some private photo's of Dana on the phone with you Frank. I'm not going to post them though as I think it's a moment that should be between you two. I'll get them out to you ASAP.
No rush buddy and you are awesome bro. Everything you have done has been all class. Phone Post
12/10/12 9:01 AM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
928 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
UGCTT_NKTKDace - Nothing like Matt Phillips calling me and handing the phone to Dana. Made my night, week, month year whatever. Awesome conversation that ending f'n incredibly lol Phone Post
Yeah man Dana invited me and my wife as guest VIP's to the Jones vs Sonnen event in April in new Jersey. The invite became official the next day and of course we accepted. And this was also on a day when ups shows up bright and early with a huge box from the UFC. Things like this might not mean much too many but in our lives right now while I fight for mine I was just trying to hold it together. My only other 2 wishes would be marrying my wife again and meeting Avenged Sevenfold. I know some of you are like Wtf?? But honestly, some of they're songs helped me make it to the next day and I'm not bullshittin. Feeling your life slipping away changes everything in you. Phone Post
That's incredible man! The DC is an incredible org. and Dana and the whole group are great people, you're the gonna have a blast buddy. Who knows, I may just try to make up for that event. Ill be praying for you man and Congrats on your upcoming trip!!

And I hate this fucking screenname...hahahaha Phone Post
12/10/12 9:09 AM
siouxNYC
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fucking awesome.
12/10/12 9:09 AM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
928 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DC= UFC Phone Post
12/10/12 9:57 AM
the geek

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
the geek -

I have some private photo's of Dana on the phone with you Frank. I'm not going to post them though as I think it's a moment that should be between you two. I'll get them out to you ASAP.
No rush buddy and you are awesome bro. Everything you have done has been all class. Phone Post
Thanks bud, that means a lot! Phone Post
12/10/12 10:01 AM
Loser Born Natural
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 

Nice.

War Frank!

That is cool stuff.

Keep your chin up.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.