UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana lectures the UG (M&G pics, lots of pics)...

12/10/12 10:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the geek
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loser Born Natural -

Looks like you guys had a blast!

Time of my life bud! Phone Post
12/10/12 10:54 AM
the geek
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loser Born Natural -

12/10/12 11:12 AM
the geek

DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes -
the geek -
Loser Born Natural -

Time of my life bud. Phone Post
Hahaha Phone Post
12/10/12 11:14 AM
Don_Dada
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's awesome!!!
12/10/12 11:22 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

I was deleting duplicate posts and I think I hit one to many. Sorry.

12/10/12 11:54 AM
the geek

UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

I was deleting duplicate posts and I think I hit one to many. Sorry.

No problem zippy. Phone Post
12/10/12 12:03 PM
BrewBarry
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU - awesome pics geek!

12/10/12 12:33 PM
the geek

BrewBarry -

VTFU - awesome pics geek!

Thanks bud. Phone Post
12/10/12 12:49 PM
saucylv33
750 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great pics!!

Frank, I have a shirt for you signed by Jon Jones, Chael Sonnen, Frank Mir, Forrest Griffin and Dana.

I'm going to get more signatures at the TUF Finale and UFC 155 weigh-ins and then I'll send it off.
12/10/12 1:17 PM
BrewBarry
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saucylv33 - Great pics!!

Frank, I have a shirt for you signed by Jon Jones, Chael Sonnen, Frank Mir, Forrest Griffin and Dana.

I'm going to get more signatures at the TUF Finale and UFC 155 weigh-ins and then I'll send it off.

So cool!!

12/10/12 1:35 PM
rummy
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - 
CindyO -

I heard someone threw up in their seats! Who? PM me if necessary=)

Cindy

In eskimo culture this is seen as a cultural appreciation for fine food and company. Phone Post

ha

12/10/12 1:36 PM
rummy
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes -
UGCTT_NKTKDace - Nothing like Matt Phillips calling me and handing the phone to Dana. Made my night, week, month year whatever. Awesome conversation that ending f'n incredibly lol Phone Post
That's awesome man. I heard something epic is in the making. Phone Post
Yeah man Dana invited me and my wife as guest VIP's to the Jones vs Sonnen event in April in new Jersey. The invite became official the next day and of course we accepted. And this was also on a day when ups shows up bright and early with a huge box from the UFC. Things like this might not mean much too many but in our lives right now while I fight for mine I was just trying to hold it together. My only other 2 wishes would be marrying my wife again and meeting Avenged Sevenfold. I know some of you are like Wtf?? But honestly, some of they're songs helped me make it to the next day and I'm not bullshittin. Feeling your life slipping away changes everything in you. Phone Post

That's fantastic!

12/10/12 1:45 PM
Loser Born Natural
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saucylv33 - Great pics!!

VTFU!

You all are so awesome.

12/10/12 1:52 PM
the geek

saucylv33 - Great pics!!

Thanks Saucy, really appreciate your help with this as well. Phone Post
12/10/12 1:53 PM
flowwiththego
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was not there but this hella cool and show our sport is still very grass roots. Phone Post
12/10/12 2:35 PM
Leghound
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rumor has it The Pete was so bored he fell asleep during the fights...

BTW the geek was it you that took the photo of Rickstorm choking me out?
12/10/12 2:37 PM
the geek

Leghound - Rumor has it The Pete was so bored he fell asleep during the fights...

I'm not sure, was that at the event? Phone Post
12/10/12 2:50 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
1051 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound - Rumor has it The Pete was so bored he fell asleep during the fights...

This one is sort of blurry and we retook it it but I guess I erased the wrong one(damn beer)

Phone Post
12/10/12 2:54 PM
RickStorm
1603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ Leghounds expression

12/10/12 3:05 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
1051 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/10/12 3:10 PM
From The Last Supper club also

Matt & Ottavia

Phone Post
12/10/12 3:06 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's cause you're doing the choke wrong ! You're on his adams apple (if he has one) .  You are supposed to get the bend in your elbow on the front of his throat, so that the choke is on the sides, ie blood supply. Not airway constrictor.  I'd sue you if I was him ! Bastard

(I keeeeeed)

12/10/12 3:09 PM
Leghound
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/10/12 3:09 PM
Holy shit my teeth look like I'm British in that pic, yellow toothed gray haired motherf... LOL

and yeah, Rick was going for the air choke instead of the blood choke, he's a cold blooded killer like that. He also crosses his legs on his arm bars.
12/10/12 3:17 PM
RickStorm
1603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well... I might have been able to do it correct if I didnt have to stand on a chair to reach that high... Damn 7 foot giants.. lol

12/10/12 3:18 PM
the geek

DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes - From The Last Supper club also

Matt & Ottavia

Phone Post
That's awesome, she must have left before I showed up. I would have loved to have got a photo with her, my wife is a trained chef and is very familiar with her and her husband.

Great pic bud. Phone Post
12/10/12 3:20 PM
RickStorm

Who is she?

I think she was still there when you guys showed up

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.