UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana lectures the UG (M&G pics, lots of pics)...

12/10/12 3:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RickStorm
1512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Who is she?

I think she was still there when you guys showed up

12/10/12 3:24 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
925 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's Anthony Bourdains wife..she's a fight fan and I believe a purple(?) belt in jj.

I can't remember if she was there when u were geek? I think so, they were on that middle couch. Nit a bad picture for a phone :-) Phone Post
12/10/12 3:29 PM
RickStorm
1512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okay.. My next question was going to be, who is Anthony Bourdian, but I googled instead lol

http://www.travelchannel.com/tv-shows/anthony-bourdain

12/10/12 3:29 PM
the geek
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes - She's Anthony Bourdains wife..she's a fight fan and I believe a purple(?) belt in jj.

I can't remember if she was there when u were geek? I think so, they were on that middle couch. Nit a bad picture for a phone :-) Phone Post
Damn, if she was there please don't tell my wife, the fact that I didn't get a photo can't end well for me hahaha. Phone Post
12/10/12 3:32 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
925 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

Okay.. My next question was going to be, who is Anthony Bourdian, but I googled instead lol

Yeah my bad, I guess I could've given a little more info. Famous chef, TV star...he had pretty much the best travel/food show in history. And he's married to a cool chick on top of all that.

Ill be hush hush for you geek. Hahaha Phone Post
12/10/12 3:37 PM
RickStorm

the geek - 
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes - She's Anthony Bourdains wife..she's a fight fan and I believe a purple(?) belt in jj.

Damn, if she was there please don't tell my wife, the fact that I didn't get a photo can't end well for me hahaha. Phone Post

What happens in Seattle, stays in Seattle.... Unless we got pics for the UG =)

12/10/12 3:58 PM
Nitsujsalguod
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone - 

The one with dana landing on the crowd there is a dude looks severely stoned with ben henderson style hair lol.

Thats me, and i had smoked just when the weigh-in ended. soooo severely? no. kinda? yeah. also dana asked if i was the drummer from metallica, didnt have the heart to say 'no, but i do play guitar for them'.
I asked about strikeforce, he wouldnt say a thing, just smiled.
He told us a great story about how when he had told the media a meeting with brock went really bad, when it had actually great. he said brock had signed to fight fedor, but then fedors mom died and something else, so fedor retired.
Amazing experience! Thank you matt phillips!

12/10/12 4:02 PM
Nitsujsalguod
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 

I heard someone threw up in their seats! Who? PM me if necessary=)

Cindy

there were three super wasted dudes behind me. One threw up in his cup, got up and left at the proctor fight i think, he finally made it back by the shogun fight i think. My roommate had kicked over the barf thinking it was beer he offered to replace, guy told him 'that wasnt beer' left it at that.

i was in the 101 two or three rows below Big EP
12/10/12 4:03 PM
JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitsujsalguod -
Jaybrone - 

The one with dana landing on the crowd there is a dude looks severely stoned with ben henderson style hair lol.

Thats me, and i had smoked just when the weigh-in ended. soooo severely? no. kinda? yeah. also dana asked if i was the drummer from metallica, didnt have the heart to say 'no, but i do play guitar for them'.
He told us a great story about how when he had told the media a meeting with brock went really bad, when it had actually great. he said brock had signed to fight fedor, but then fedors mom died and something else, so fedor retired.

You really do bare some resemblance to Kirk Hammett though lol, Dana made me think for a second when he said drummer for metallica. Phone Post
12/10/12 4:07 PM
DiscipleDojo
568 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder
the geek - 

She just got her blue at Renzo's this past Summer (wrote about it over on my Renzo training trip thread). She's super nice and has been a big supporter of #FranksFight. She was actually the winning bidder for the auction of the Renzo portrait I did that he signed. 

Geek, lemme know if you want me to make a Twitter introduction for ya.  :)

12/10/12 4:18 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes

DiscipleDojo -
the geek - 

She just got her blue at Renzo's this past Summer (wrote about it over on my Renzo training trip thread). She's super nice and has been a big supporter of #FranksFight. She was actually the winning bidder for the auction of the Renzo portrait I did that he signed. 

Awesome post. She was really nice & it was great to meet her. Phone Post
12/10/12 4:20 PM
the geek
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitsujsalguod -
Jaybrone - 

I remember that bro. I think it was Fedors mom that died as well as another family member (I think) and that's when Fedor said that he's retiring. Dana then said he never talks people out if retirement, the fighters know their headspace a bodies better than anyone so who's he to tell them otherwise. At least it was something like that. Phone Post
12/10/12 4:21 PM
Vote me down
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn UG average age is 55 but nice pics seemed like a great time!

12/10/12 4:22 PM
the geek

DiscipleDojo -
the geek - 

Will do bro. Phone Post
12/10/12 4:22 PM
Loser Born Natural
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

LOL!

12/10/12 4:24 PM
the geek

Kirik, how bout' a sticky ;-) Phone Post
12/10/12 4:33 PM
Narcolepsy
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll just TTT
12/10/12 5:04 PM
Mulletron5000
1300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From the Jeff Monson meet and greet:

Phone Post
12/10/12 5:06 PM
JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Lmao that's awesome. Phone Post
12/10/12 5:11 PM
the geek

Mulletron5000 - From the Jeff Monson meet and greet:

Phone Post
LMFAO

I fucking love this place. Phone Post
12/10/12 5:14 PM
JoeMimic

Monson's message was simple. Fuck the police and when all else fails... North south choke Phone Post
12/10/12 5:16 PM
the geek

JoeMimic - Monson's message was simple. Fuck the police and when all else fails... North south choke Phone Post
HAHAHA Phone Post
12/10/12 5:16 PM
Itsalwaysunnyintacoma
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome, im the guy in the blue italia jacket.
12/10/12 5:56 PM
mixedmartialmike
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very cool guys Phone Post
12/10/12 5:56 PM
chaplinshouse
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

actually your pics do look kinda pro.  let me guess, Canon rebel? T3i perhaps?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.