UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana lectures the UG (M&G pics, lots of pics)...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/11/12 12:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
repseatown
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for a pic of me....I HOPE!

And for the sluty girl Jennie grabbing Dana's anaconda
12/11/12 12:16 AM
ekiben
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek is the man. vtfu!
12/11/12 12:17 AM
the geek
458 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

repseatown - In for a pic of me....I HOPE!

HAHA I somehow didn't get a shot of the trouser snake grab.

Sorry if I've asked you already but what were you wearing?
12/11/12 12:24 AM
repseatown
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/11/12 12:27 AM
I am still on page 4 lol, I am wearing a black/white UFC hat with dk blue jeans and a grey jacket! But great pics Geek! You rock
12/11/12 12:33 AM
the geek
458 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

repseatown - I am still on page 4 lol, I am wearing a black/white UFC hat with dk blue jeans and a grey jacket! But great pics Geek! You rock

Added I think, go check page 1 and let me know.
12/11/12 12:34 AM
Invisible Lats Syndrome
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's the most unfortunate looking group of people I've ever seen.
12/11/12 12:39 AM
Nitsujsalguod
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

repseatown - In for a pic of me....I HOPE!

This! She was good looking too, grabbin all over dfw had us cat calling. I would take some pictures with her like that too.
Just sayin

Hey girl if you read this, you gave me gum as Diaz made weigh while we were in line
12/11/12 12:40 AM
repseatown

the geek - 
repseatown - I am still on page 4 lol, I am wearing a black/white UFC hat with dk blue jeans and a grey jacket! But great pics Geek! You rock

OMG you did it! You are the man! My friend failed me and never took a pic! You sir need to change your name to "the God" i love you
12/11/12 12:45 AM
the geek

repseatown - 
the geek - 

OMG you did it! You are the man! My friend failed me and never took a pic! You sir need to change your name to "the God" i love you

HAHAHA, I'll stick with the geek.

if you PM me an email address I can send you the pic over the next few days.
12/11/12 12:53 AM
repseatown

the geek - 
repseatown - 
the geek - 

HAHAHA, I'll stick with the geek.

if you PM me an email address I can send you the pic over the next few days.

Thank you kind sir! used my one vote up! And will do, if PM doesn't work batkins55@hotmail
12/11/12 1:20 AM
Quik
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Six Deuce Clothing, Owner
Hey geek :) on the first page pics did u use a flash with your 50? If not, what iso & fstop did u use? Phone Post
12/11/12 1:21 AM
da Vinci 81
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, looks like you guys had a blast. I'm not too far from Seattle and I was going to try and go to this but too many things got in the way. Phone Post
12/11/12 1:30 AM
the geek

Quik -  Hey geek :) on the first page pics did u use a flash with your 50? If not, what iso & fstop did u use? Phone Post

Nope, no flash. I prefer not to use my flash except for studio setup portraits, I like natural lighting.

All of the shots of Dana from behind were iso 1250 (the D7000 does a great job with no noise at high iso), shutter speed of 1/100, and my aperture was 1.8.

The face on shots of Dana were at iso 1600 with 1/200 shutter speed.
12/11/12 1:34 AM
Leghound
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quik -  Hey geek :) on the first page pics did u use a flash with your 50? If not, what iso & fstop did u use? Phone Post

Can't speak for what geek was using (though looks like no flash based on the reflections from Dana's head/shadows on his jacket on the non-cage pics and how the shadows are falling in the cage pics) on but can say the light in the cage was insane, seemed like damn perfect light from all angles
12/11/12 1:38 AM
Leghound
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

octowussy - Aye, not a looker in the bunch.

Jenny Friedman was the closest thing to a hooker we had
12/11/12 2:01 AM
the geek

Leghound - 

Can't speak for what geek was using (though looks like no flash based on the reflections from Dana's head/shadows on his jacket on the non-cage pics and how the shadows are falling in the cage pics) on but can say the light in the cage was insane, seemed like damn perfect light from all angles

Man, I wish I used different setting with that lighting in the cage. I was still using a 1.8 aperture for half the pics, but that was giving me to narrow a focus point. I upped it to 2.8 and that improved my focusing but I should have one with 4 or so. Oh well, live and learn.
12/11/12 2:45 AM
JoeMimic
798 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound -

She offered to hold the towel on Nate's final weigh in attempt lol Phone Post
12/11/12 5:44 AM
rrryan
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
12/11/12 7:09 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome pics dude..

Thx for sharing.

12/11/12 7:18 AM
CindyO

rummy - 
the geek - 

Updated the first page with some cage pics.

Way to go man!  It's really cool that you went out of your way to take and then process the pictures so everyone could have a reminder of their experience.  

Voted up!

Geek could be the new Tracy Lee on the UG;) Capturing what folks want to see- they kind of things others don't deliver, for our viewing pleasure. She used to do that but you rarely see her work around these parts anymore. Y'all must have run her off.

Cindy

12/11/12 7:21 AM
CindyO

Leghound - 

Oh, come on. She's just a huge fan. She couldn't have been that bad... was she?

Cindy

12/11/12 10:02 AM
the geek

fightharder -

Awesome pics dude..

Thx for sharing.

Thanks man. Phone Post
12/11/12 10:08 AM
the geek

CindyO -
rummy - 
the geek - 

Way to go man!  It's really cool that you went out of your way to take and then process the pictures so everyone could have a reminder of their experience.  

Voted up!

Geek could be the new Tracy Lee on the UG;) Capturing what folks want to see- they kind of things others don't deliver, for our viewing pleasure. She used to do that but you rarely see her work around these parts anymore. Y'all must have run her off.

Cindy

That's really kind of you to say Ciindy, photography is as big a passion in my life as MMA, it warms my heart to be hearing such nice things. I'm way more critical in my pics than you all are.

In regards to Tracy Lee, there's a few key differences in our "gear", if you're picking up what I'm putting down. Phone Post
12/11/12 10:08 AM
rummy
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
CindyO -
rummy - 
the geek - 

Voted up!

Cindy

That's really kind of you to say Ciindy, photography is as big a passion in my life as MMA, it warms my heart to be hearing such nice things. I'm way more critical in my pics than you all are.

In regards to Tracy Lee, there's a few key differences in our "gear", if you're picking up what I'm putting down. Phone Post

ha

12/11/12 10:10 AM
rummy
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
rummy - 
the geek - 

Voted up!

thanks rummy, I did get a fun pic of you at the event from my phone. I'll post it tomorrow bro.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to seeing it ... I think.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.