UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana lectures the UG (M&G pics, lots of pics)...

12/9/12 11:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
1172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
12/9/12 11:10 PM
clonditdry
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think you would see any other pro sport CEO's or Commissioners doing anything like this. Dana is awesome.
12/9/12 11:11 PM
the geek
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - 

Dana and Daniel Straus

Note that smile on Dana's face :)

Hahaha, that's awesome, as is your story about the tweet. Daniel was such an awesome guy, so funny, couldn't have imagined better people to watch a UFC with.
12/9/12 11:14 PM
RickStorm
1829 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

yeah.. he posted it on twitter and during the fights he leans over and tells me Bjorn was asking him about it.. LOL

I told him to text him back that Dana was offering him more money....  Im glad he knew I was joking.. lol

12/9/12 11:16 PM
the geek
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes -  In Phone Post

Is this your new screen name Penn?
12/9/12 11:18 PM
the geek

bruised -  Nice!! Phone Post

Thanks bro.

12/9/12 11:24 PM
Narcolepsy
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These look amazing. I would also love to have any and all high quality photos you have. I was in the front row, Dana is sitting in my friend's lap.

Your pics are amazing, Geek, I can't wait to see my personal ones from inside the octagon. I'm hoping you snapped a photo when Dana was holding out my t-shirt for his iPhone because I can't figure out how to get him to send it to me.
12/9/12 11:27 PM
Haulport

Cool. How did all you fruitballs even organize this? Seems a little too complicated for the people I interact with on here...

12/9/12 11:30 PM
RickStorm
1829 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haulport - 

Cool. How did all you fruitballs even organize this? Seems a little too complicated for the people I interact with on here...

It started with Saucy setting up the UG block, then Matt Phillips, CindyO & 12SixElbows set the other stuff up, and of course Geek took the pictures.. You can read it all come together in the Seattle UG Ticket Block thread

They did an amazing job and made the whole event something pretty darn special for the rest of us =)

12/9/12 11:30 PM
the geek

Narcolepsy - These look amazing. I would also love to have any and all high quality photos you have. I was in the front row, Dana is sitting in my friend's lap.

Your pics are amazing, Geek, I can't wait to see my personal ones from inside the octagon. I'm hoping you snapped a photo when Dana was holding out my t-shirt for his iPhone because I can't figure out how to get him to send it to me.

Thanks dude, I checked and don't think i have a photo of him signing your shirt, sorry bud. You were one of the first photographed so I should be able to get it up tomorrow.

Cheers
12/9/12 11:32 PM
DiscipleDojo
649 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder
octowussy - Aye, not a looker in the bunch.

Amazing. I'd love to hear some of the Q&A content if anyone remembers and wants to share!

12/9/12 11:32 PM
TuLegit

So ug members actually group together at weigh ins and such? Phone Post
12/9/12 11:34 PM
AussieMayhem

In Phone Post
12/9/12 11:36 PM
RickStorm

you can read about how it started and how it got setup here if interested...

Seattle Event - Underground Ticket Block

12/9/12 11:36 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nothing like Matt Phillips calling me and handing the phone to Dana. Made my night, week, month year whatever. Awesome conversation that ending f'n incredibly lol Phone Post
12/9/12 11:38 PM
RickStorm

UGCTT_NKTKDace -  Nothing like Matt Phillips calling me and handing the phone to Dana. Made my night, week, month year whatever. Awesome conversation that ending f'n incredibly lol Phone Post

Yeah.. Everyone was talking about that, that is so awesome!

12/9/12 11:38 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
1172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -

Yes sir Phone Post
12/9/12 11:39 PM
the geek

DiscipleDojo - 
octowussy - Aye, not a looker in the bunch.

Amazing. I'd love to hear some of the Q&A content if anyone remembers and wants to share!

Thanks bro.

The conversation with him went on for at least an hour, maybe an hour and a half, I'll let someone else start with the first share though, I don't want to bogart the whole event haha.
12/9/12 11:41 PM
the geek

UGCTT_NKTKDace -  Nothing like Matt Phillips calling me and handing the phone to Dana. Made my night, week, month year whatever. Awesome conversation that ending f'n incredibly lol Phone Post

I have some private photo's of Dana on the phone with you Frank. I'm not going to post them though as I think it's a moment that should be between you two. I'll get them out to you ASAP.
12/9/12 11:45 PM
the geek

DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes - 
the geek -

Yes sir Phone Post

HAHAHA Oh man...

12/9/12 11:46 PM
RickStorm

the geek - 

I have some private photo's of Dana on the phone with you Frank. I'm not going to post them though as I think it's a moment that should be between you two. I'll get them out to you ASAP.

Dude... I dont want to sound too gay, especially since we just left Washington State..

But you are one of the nicest, politest, gentleman Ive ever met in my life

I hope you can make the July 4th UFC event if thats what we decide is the next UFC UG get together

(No Homo)

12/9/12 11:47 PM
Vinnie G

Please identify the geeky chick with glasses and the chick with the large cans. Thanks.
12/9/12 11:49 PM
Jaybrone
468 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The one with dana landing on the crowd there is a dude looks severely stoned with ben henderson style hair lol.

12/9/12 11:51 PM
JoeMimic
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great pics can't wait to see the rest what an amazing experience! Phone Post
12/9/12 11:51 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes

UGCTT_NKTKDace - Nothing like Matt Phillips calling me and handing the phone to Dana. Made my night, week, month year whatever. Awesome conversation that ending f'n incredibly lol Phone Post
That's awesome man. I heard something epic is in the making. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.