UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Megaman X Street Fighter! (Megaman NES style)

12/10/12 3:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FinestScotch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fan service game with Capcom blessings apparently, free! Can't wait myself, loved NES Megaman games as a kid
12/10/12 11:58 PM
ec
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome Phone Post
12/11/12 1:43 AM
6mildollarman
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, watching that brought back the feeling of carefree childhood gaming days! Phone Post
12/11/12 2:33 AM
TheBearStare
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Several smiles on my face watching that Phone Post
12/12/12 2:16 PM
FinestScotch

6mildollarman -  Wow, watching that brought back the feeling of carefree childhood gaming days! Phone Post

I know that feel, just gotta grab a comp game pad so it has more that feel playing it

12/17/12 11:07 PM
FinestScotch

http://www.capcom-unity.com/mega_man

Download is live and, as mentioned, free!

12/18/12 2:29 PM
TSMontana
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/18/12 2:40 PM
FinestScotch - 

...for how long? Sega shut down the Streets of Rage Remake. This looks too good to not to be monetized by Capcom. I snatch the DL now before it's pulled down.

edit: Looks like Capcom-Unity isn't a fan site, but a Capcom owned property. Never mind.
12/18/12 3:31 PM
FinestScotch

TSMontana - 
FinestScotch - 

...for how long? Sega shut down the Streets of Rage Remake. This looks too good to not to be monetized by Capcom. I snatch the DL now before it's pulled down.

edit: Looks like Capcom-Unity isn't a fan site, but a Capcom owned property. Never mind.

There was a streets of rage remake?!?!?!? fuck!

Me and my best friend growing up used to play that alot... ofc he's black so he always took the black guy, best character imo (How a white boy gonna pick the brotha!? I got dibs for life!). Never got to pick him.

Would love to invite him for a few beers, bongs and that game!

Also yes, this was fan-made, but during it's inception, the creator took his unfinished work to Capcom, who promoted it for him/supported him. 

I'm enjoying it so far, solid degree of difficulty. Just realized you can charge your gun lol, made things easier.

12/18/12 4:08 PM
TSMontana
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FinestScotch - 
TSMontana - 
FinestScotch - 

There was a streets of rage remake?!?!?!? fuck!

Me and my best friend growing up used to play that alot... ofc he's black so he always took the black guy, best character imo (How a white boy gonna pick the brotha!? I got dibs for life!). Never got to pick him.

Would love to invite him for a few beers, bongs and that game!

Also yes, this was fan-made, but during it's inception, the creator took his unfinished work to Capcom, who promoted it for him/supported him. 

I'm enjoying it so far, solid degree of difficulty. Just realized you can charge your gun lol, made things easier.

Yeah, look for Streets of Rage Remake v5 videos on YouTube. If you're lucky, you'll find a link to the installer on Google.

MMxSF looks sick, btw.
12/18/12 11:59 PM
KroniK
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet, I am glad you posted this, I was just about to do the same VU!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.