UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Muhammad Ali documentary

12/10/12 7:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kralkemal
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For those of you who haven't seen a lot of Muhammad Ali and want to get to know him better should definitely watch this documentary. It is very well done with fresh pictures aswell as oldies.

I now get why he is considered the best promoter ever!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMchcGU4gU4

12/10/12 8:21 AM
RoccCity
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love the top comment.

"we dont serve negroes"
"good! because i dont eat 'em...i want? 2 hamburgers"
12/10/12 8:53 AM
Bwatermyfren
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Such a great man Phone Post
12/10/12 9:16 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What I've always found interesting about Ali, was his in ring personality. It never changed. He was always himself, cocky and fluid. His movements were like his words and his expressions.

I thought mike Tyson said it was the best when it was Ali vs Frazier 1, that Ali was beat to terribly, but he had so much pride, so much into not wanting to lose, he just kept taking those punches and eating shots, and that he'd rather die then lose by a finish.

Ali is the man! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.