UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Serious Question for older Martial Artists -

2/25/13 10:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.facebook.com/pages/OFTT/385815321257?fref=ts

is this it? its empty
2/26/13 1:18 AM
Dan Pagan
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No sir, it is a group, not page Phone Post
2/26/13 7:09 PM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

then i cant find it?? copy and paste the link dude.
2/26/13 7:16 PM
Master Bater

this one work Dan

https://www.facebook.com/groups/145670078926673/members/#!/groups/145670078926673/

but maybe its better to make a page than a group... groups dont have cover pics and image options
2/26/13 7:56 PM
MTH
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is too long to read through it all, but I assume someone has mentioned (and you've investigated) the possibility of TRT? There could be other significant hormone deficiencies too, like IGF.

So long as you legitimately have low levels and dose in such a way as to never be beyond normal limits, I have a hard time seeing it as cheating or unethical--ie, nobody who trains with you will be going against somebody with abnormally high levels.

Ask your primary doc (not some quack at a "anti-aging" clinic) to order some blood draws. Depending on the results, get referred to a legit endocrinologist and see what they say. Phone Post
3/2/13 2:32 PM
soreshins
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im 42. Just done my 7th hard training session in 6 days and definitely need a rest day. Going to Thailand for a training holiday in 2 weeks so trying to up my training in preparation. Usually train 3 times a week and quite surprised how well I've held up with the increased training. But a rest day is needed as I've got at least the same next week. Phone Post
3/3/13 8:02 PM
Master Bater

soreshins -  Im 42. Just done my 7th hard training session in 6 days and definitely need a rest day. Going to Thailand for a training holiday in 2 weeks so trying to up my training in preparation. Usually train 3 times a week and quite surprised how well I've held up with the increased training. But a rest day is needed as I've got at least the same next week. Phone Post

How long you been training dude, and in what art?

Oh and welcome to the OFTT :)
3/11/13 7:21 PM
Master Bater

Bump
3/11/13 8:51 PM
soreshins
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Master Bater -
soreshins -  Im 42. Just done my 7th hard training session in 6 days and definitely need a rest day. Going to Thailand for a training holiday in 2 weeks so trying to up my training in preparation. Usually train 3 times a week and quite surprised how well I've held up with the increased training. But a rest day is needed as I've got at least the same next week. Phone Post

How long you been training dude, and in what art?

Oh and welcome to the OFTT :)
Been training one form of martial art or another since I was 15 but last 10 years has been Muay Thai. Also dabble in Arnis.

Glad to see so many old duffers still at it!!!! Phone Post
3/11/13 8:59 PM
Dougie
697 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 

Condroitin & Glucosamine and hot yoga slows it down some.

This.

Just got over a broken elbow and now have a torn groin muscle.

At 42, the young bucks in the gym don't take it easy on you and I don't heal as fast.

3/21/13 9:06 AM
Blazing Knees
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been taking these otc Walmart Testosterone" builders, They are working pretty good. You guys let me know if you want the names and shit. One is tribulis based and the other is borite based.They are cheap and safe

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.