UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> We are so much better than the rest of this forum

12/10/12 4:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well the rest of the internet really.   That said, it is Christmas time.  Maybe we can reach out....

Would you like to help those in need?  There are a lot of people on the UG who need a personality and sense of humor.  I had a personality donor pick out for Herring in a Fur Coat,, but he backed out.

Could we use our knowledge to teach the OG how to be funny?

I mean the majority of the shit they say is just robotic

"I will fight her, but I can''t cut weight.  I eat to much WFA."

"UM you know the rules......."

actually, nevermind.  It's a lost cause.

12/10/12 4:36 PM
CryLikeAGirl
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/10/12 5:27 PM
Dos Huevos Gigante
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Truth. Everyone has their panties in a bunch, then stuffed in their mouths while they buttfuck eachother.
12/10/12 5:50 PM
Chuck@NY
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's because, just like 80's wrestling, we are not fake and living in a fantasy world like the other places around here.

#keepingitrealhomey
12/10/12 6:11 PM
Nuckin Futs
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man I use to have a blast messing with Herring in a Fur Coat. It was so easy to get him going that I got bored doing it.
12/10/12 6:24 PM
ArtMinaj

Dos Huevos Gigante - Truth. Everyone has their panties in a bunch, then stuffed in their mouths while they buttfuck eachother.

That's fine really.  I am talking about the way they post though and the overall climate of the UG.

12/10/12 6:34 PM
ArtMinaj

Let's not forget when we all joined Batista's forum  LMAO.  Hats off to Nuckin for some great work there. 

12/10/12 7:07 PM
armbarheelhook
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj -
Dos Huevos Gigante - Truth. Everyone has their panties in a bunch, then stuffed in their mouths while they buttfuck eachother.

That's fine really.  I am talking about the way they post though and the overall climate of the UG.

so true. seems they are all high strung over there this time of yr.

I posted enlightening and pertinent info on the UG recently only to get blasted down 3pts.
Needless to say, i wrote to Foley-Claus and he put those three on his naughty list this yr. lol

HO! HO! HO!... Phone Post
12/10/12 7:32 PM
Nuckin Futs
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj - 

Let's not forget when we all joined Batista's forum  LMAO.  Hats off to Nuckin for some great work there. 

I'd forgotten about that. Talk about mods taking their job serious, they have to be the most hardcore mods in the history of forums.

I've always said that the PWF is by far the best forum I've been to. Some cool guys here.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.