UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Monday Night Raw

12/10/12 11:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_OBEY
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RoyMunson -
Mookie Blaylock - 
RoyMunson - 

Question?  For example, tonight they cut the cameras away when everyone is still working in the ring?  How long do they keep that going for a typical live crowd?  I've never been to a WWE show, so I don't know if they all chase each other backstage to end the show or what.

After the cameras cut out, it turns from a work to a shoot. An actual true street fight, every man for themself, until 1 is left standing.

According to my friend who attended the show tonight, the fight is still going on right now. It's down to Ryback and Kane.

BAHAHA! Thanks Mookie!  "An actual true street fight, every man for themelf"  Awesome.

It Normally would lead into some sort of dark match but idk Phone Post
12/11/12 12:46 AM
fryabusa
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

grizz632 - Brad Maddox graduation with honors from the Eric Bischoff school of douchbaggery

As soon as Maddox got on the ring apron I thought "damn he reminds me of Bischoff".

12/11/12 1:00 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
878 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG! - 
Barry_BondsMVP -

just too many limes for me in one night.

It's a shameful thing.....

lobster head! Phone Post

who you calling Lobster head lol

12/11/12 1:17 AM
vengence
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

horrible camera work at the end
12/11/12 7:11 AM
TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies
531 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/11/12 7:13 AM

Vaguely decent Raw again but tbh i'm really getting the urge to stop watching now. I dunno if I can justify watching three fucking hours of Raw every Monday Night (plus Smackdown) just to see a 10 minute Punk/Heyman segment and The Shield coming out to attack someone in the last minute of the show. Sheamus is really getting on my nerves as of late too, hes even cheesier than Cena.  

12/11/12 9:24 AM
triso
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You have to admit though Sheamus/Ziggler and Cesaro/Kofi matches were pretty good.
12/11/12 9:34 AM
Roryfappedonmyface
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sho_Gunn -

Yes. Phone Post
12/11/12 11:27 AM
vengence
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kofi sucks

he botched atleast 4 spots in the match with cesaro.
12/11/12 11:41 AM
Mookie Blaylock
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Regarding Kofi, I've seen it asked before but I still don't know the answer:

What's up with his chest? Did he have surgery or is that just natural?
12/11/12 2:06 PM
alewaboy52
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

to me cesaro has got the most entertaining/"realistic" looking style
12/11/12 2:15 PM
UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG!
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vengence - kofi sucks

he botched atleast 4 spots in the match with cesaro.

He gets too wild in there

12/11/12 2:32 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
878 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

too many limes, I'm telling you.

12/12/12 8:37 AM
RedDragonUK
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vince dancing was funny, Ziggler stole the show and Cesaro is on fire. Ryback ladder spot was very cool. I dont watch smackdown so I dont mind watching Raw all the way through its too long though.

12/12/12 8:51 AM
othree
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish my tongue could permanently be inside AJ's asshole.

12/12/12 11:04 AM
BigWilliam
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude, permanently? She has to go to the bathroom sometime. I mean I agree she is hot as fuck. But that is just nasty.
12/12/12 11:06 AM
othree
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigWilliam - Dude, permanently? She has to go to the bathroom sometime. I mean I agree she is hot as fuck. But that is just nasty.

It's just my way of saying "god damn I bet her ass is delicious."

I obviously don't want to eat her poop.

OR DO I?!?!?!?!

12/12/12 1:45 PM
BigWilliam
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everything about that cute, sexy little vixen is delicious. Except the poop. And toe sweat.
12/12/12 6:58 PM
Mookie Blaylock
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigWilliam - Everything about that cute, sexy little vixen is delicious. Except the poop. And toe sweat.

I've actually snuck into the Divas's bathroom and tasted her poop. It was delicious. I haven't tried the toe sweat yet, however.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.