UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Umbrella Academy - Mon Dieu (Intenet preview)

12/10/12 10:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stickgrappler
1347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/10/12 10:30 PM

So as to not steal bandwidth from http://www.darkhorse.com/ , I saved the pix and upped to one of my free pichost accounts.

Enjoy!

BACKGROUND

The Umbrella Academy tells the story of seven extraordinary, maladjusted individuals and their plight to protect the planet. The series begins when the Umbrella Academy, now grown-up and disbanded, learn their adoptive father, Sir Reginald Hargreeves, aka The Monocle, has died. When the former team members become aware of a new world-ending threat, they must put their personal and inter-personal problems aside and unite the super-group once more to do what they were born to do--save the world. While continuing to work on the first series, Gerard has put together a special web comic strip as a preview.

Written by Gerard Way (Frontman of My Chemical Romance), with artwork from De:Tales co-creator Gabriel Bá, this new strip is sure to draw you into what promises to be one of the biggest events in comics this coming year.

12/10/12 10:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stickgrappler
1347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/10/12 11:23 PM

Thread title - I cannot spell "Internet" -- UGH

Read more Umbrella Academy:

Umbrella Academy - Safe and Sound

Umbrella Academy - Anywhere But Here

UmbrellaAcademy-ButThePastAin'tThroughWithYou

Umbrella Academy Vol 1: Apocalypse Suite (Eisner Award Winner)
Umbrella Academy Vol 2: Dallas

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.