12/14/12 6:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Joe_Drogan420
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hope there are some good fights.
12/14/12 6:08 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

Can't wait.  So much MMA tonight!!!!

And I have to go to stupid Xmas party... Hopefully we leave early!

War Freakshow , Pearson and Scott Phone Post
12/14/12 6:09 PM
juicer
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

A great weekend.
12/14/12 6:10 PM
itswhitty
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PeppersPopMachine - 
itswhitty -
PeppersPopMachine - 
303 - LETS GO CODY DONOVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I cannot wait to watch Paul Harris and Lombard, and I hope Paul Harris takes Lombards leg home with him!
Umm...there's a Brazilian guy named Paul Harris? Phone Post

Don't be a moran! It bottles the mind how people can find their way to this site of web without knowing about these things.
It was a joke you chump...Judging from your spelling/grammar you probably repeat most of the retarded things Mike Goldberg says. Phone Post

Dude, you're just digging a deeper hole.

I'll break it down for you: referring to Rousimar Palhares by the similar sounding American English "Paul Harris" is common on this website. Around here, it's referred to as a "UG-ism." Similarly, "moran" is a popular intentional misspelling of the word "moron" -- a term with which you are obviously very familiar. If you're curious about the genesis of the word, use Google to search for "Get a brain moran," and you'll see the picture which gave birth to said phrase.

"Bottles the mind" and "site of web" comes from a threads on this very forum. Again, they are a popular terms here, and we are all (well, most of us, I guess) quite aware of the grammatical incongruities.

And yes, I was using these phrases to make fun of you for trying to call someone out for being ignorant when it was in fact you who did not understand what you were reading. Your response added humor to my relatively lame joke, and for that I thank you.

So, in closing, just keep lurking and keep your mouth shut, mmkay? We'd all be better off for it -- including you, chump.
12/14/12 6:11 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -

And I have to go to stupid Xmas party... Hopefully we leave early!

War Freakshow , Pearson and Scott Phone Post

Damn Pescy, fake some kind of illness and get out of it!

Anyway, I am rooting for Freakshow and I love me some Ross Pearson as well!

12/14/12 6:12 PM
The Chits
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

Indeed. Good weekend for fans of combat sports
12/14/12 6:14 PM
Gary "Big Daddy" Goodridge
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Test Phone Post
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Penner has this one

UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG!
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This should be fun with Joe Martinez! Phone Post
NorthernIrishZombie
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If my memory from my childhood is correct, Nick Penner is coming out to The Ultimate Warrior's music from WWF.

UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've lived in Manitoba, and I have no fucking idea where Blumenort is

Joe_Drogan420

itswhitty - 
PeppersPopMachine - 
itswhitty -
PeppersPopMachine - 
303 - LETS GO CODY DONOVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I cannot wait to watch Paul Harris and Lombard, and I hope Paul Harris takes Lombards leg home with him!
Umm...there's a Brazilian guy named Paul Harris? Phone Post

Don't be a moran! It bottles the mind how people can find their way to this site of web without knowing about these things.
It was a joke you chump...Judging from your spelling/grammar you probably repeat most of the retarded things Mike Goldberg says. Phone Post

Dude, you're just digging a deeper hole.

I'll break it down for you: referring to Rousimar Palhares by the similar sounding American English "Paul Harris" is common on this website. Around here, it's referred to as a "UG-ism." Similarly, "moran" is a popular intentional misspelling of the word "moron" -- a term with which you are obviously very familiar. If you're curious about the genesis of the word, use Google to search for "Get a brain moran," and you'll see the picture which gave birth to said phrase.

"Bottles the mind" and "site of web" comes from a threads on this very forum. Again, they are a popular terms here, and we are all (well, most of us, I guess) quite aware of the grammatical incongruities.

And yes, I was using these phrases to make fun of you for trying to call someone out for being ignorant when it was in fact you who did not understand what you were reading. Your response added humor to my relatively lame joke, and for that I thank you.

So, in closing, just keep lurking and keep your mouth shut, mmkay? We'd all be better off for it -- including you, chump.

stfu daniel tosh wannabe, no one things your funny or witty.
12/14/12 6:15 PM
Res ispa loquitur
867 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And here we go. . . .

12/14/12 6:15 PM
NorthernIrishZombie
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First it was Warner at the TUF16 weigh-ins with his hoodie and now Joe Martinez at The Smashes Finale. WEC lives!

12/14/12 6:16 PM
Res ispa loquitur
867 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mean counter right by penner!

12/14/12 6:17 PM
Megatherium
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice shot by Penner!

Good action so far

And another!
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360

Damn Penner throws everything with bad intentions.

Res ispa loquitur

Penner drops him again! Nice striking.

12/14/12 6:18 PM
mr1709

why did the ref stop them on the ground and then put them back in the same position?

good fight so far though
12/14/12 6:19 PM
Joe_Drogan420

Edited: 12/14/12 6:19 PM
wow.
12/14/12 6:19 PM
Res ispa loquitur

Donovan !!!L??

12/14/12 6:20 PM
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360

wow....crazy comeback at the end

Lahzerous
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow nice comeback

UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG!
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very nice Phone Post
Megatherium
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazing fight!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.