UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> UmbrellaAcademy-ButThePastAin'tThroughWithYou

12/10/12 11:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stickgrappler
1399 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Umbrella Academy - But the Past Ain't Through With You is a 12 page story which appeared in Dark Horse's 2007 Free Comic Book Day called "The Umbrella Academy-Zero Killer-Pantheon City - Free Comic Bbook Day 2007". I only posted the Umbrella Academy story.

Anyone want the Zero Killer or Pantheon City portions, please let me know.

Enjoy!

Props to BroomhandleMauser & Resin for the scan.

12/10/12 11:21 PM
Stickgrappler
1399 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/10/12 11:23 PM
Stickgrappler

Read more Umbrella Academy:

Umbrella Academy - Mon Dieu (Intenet preview)

Umbrella Academy - Safe and Sound

Umbrella Academy - Anywhere But Here

Umbrella Academy Vol 1: Apocalypse Suite (Eisner Award Winner)
Umbrella Academy Vol 2: Dallas

12/11/12 7:41 AM
paw
1345 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cheers Stick!

12/13/12 8:59 AM
Willybone
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love those. I liked the one with their unremarkable sister turned musical killer.

12/13/12 9:56 AM
Stickgrappler

i really like the UA. i haven't checked why the delay in volume 3, Gerard Way may be busy touring with My Chemical Romance. but i know from early interviews, he said he has the ideas out to volume 7 or so. i guess he just needs time to put it on paper and script them.

there's so much in what was published already that were lead to questions:

1) How did the Horror die?

2) How did the Kraken lose an eye?

3) Will the Rumor ever get back her voice?

Gerard Way worked a bit when he was younger at DC. even wrote a story and got published. his idol/mentor is Grant Morrison. Lots of potential for great storytelling from Way given his songwriting abilities on top of his early involvement in the comics industry.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.