UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Make Gina Carano an Offer She Can't Refuse

12/11/12 7:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Olive Garden Table For One
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Look, Ronda is going to win her UFC debut in about 90 seconds. Then she'll do the same thing to Cris Cyborg. By this time Ronda will be a legit UFC star (more popular than any sub 170 male fighter) and she's going to need a superfight. Tate and Kaufman were smoked, so forget that. Zuffa's gotta bring in a slim version of Gina Carano. That's the ratings getter of the year.

Rousey-Carano would sell more PPV than GSP-Hendricks or Anderson-Weidman. Fact-o

12/11/12 7:20 AM
El Gappo
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If only the ultimate surrender would sign them both :(
12/11/12 7:58 AM
Mr Sponge
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This fight will be set up after Ronda beats Cyborg. I can Rousey vs Carano doing huge numbers. Phone Post
12/11/12 8:02 AM
ABE FROMAN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carano is a legitimate movie star now, I doubt she gives much of a shit about getting in the shape it takes to beat Ronda.

I don't think she could at her best anyway.

Cyborg is going to be a rough test for Ronda anyway.....

12/11/12 8:03 AM
ss_thai
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

El Gappo - If only the ultimate surrender would sign them both :(
Yes. *unzips Phone Post
12/11/12 8:10 AM
JustPeed
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

would be awesome, but I imagine highly unlikely.

What everyone forgets is how good Gina was doing against Cyborg. Why she gave up mount will always confuse me. Carano didn't get steam rolled and held her own against a juiced to the gills Cyborg. Phone Post
12/11/12 8:12 AM
Megatherium
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't enjoy watching Gina get beat up by Cyborg. I hope she sticks to the movie career.
12/11/12 8:15 AM
in_different
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustPeed -  would be awesome, but I imagine highly unlikely.

What everyone forgets is how good Gina was doing against Cyborg. Why she gave up mount will always confuse me. Carano didn't get steam rolled and held her own against a juiced to the gills Cyborg. Phone Post

People like to discredit Gina as just a pretty face. That bitch is badass though. She stepped in that fight with a man and did very well considering. Thoroughly outgrappled her. If Gina can avoid the one trick pony, she KO's Rhonda.

The problem with Rhonda is that she is like Palhares. One day she will meet her match.
12/11/12 8:38 AM
Olive Garden Table For One
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's gotta be a big money offer. Give her Anderson Silva money. It doesn't have to be a competitive fight. Royce-Hughes was a big deal and as one sided as can be.

I think that Gina was beaten by Cyborg like Tyson's opponents lost to him....before the fight. Gina fought scared. And even fighting scared, she did really well. 

Cyborg doesn't have 1 shot KO power, and that's the only thing that could possibly derail Rousey. She's strong and aggressive, but she's going to get taken down and armbarred

12/11/12 9:40 AM
GarlicSauce

"an offer she can't refuse"

ARE YOU SAYING THIS BECAUSE SHE'S ITALIAN?
12/11/12 9:48 AM
Loser Born Natural
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gina is a beautiful, awesome woman.

She is done fighting.

And I have no desire to see Honda break her arm, or Cyborg smash her face.

12/11/12 9:49 AM
Loser Born Natural
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gina is a beautiful, awesome woman.

She is done fighting, thats a lock.

And I have no desire to see Honda break her arm, or Cyborg smash her face.

12/11/12 9:51 AM
le

Huge pay offers from fighting are dwarfed by mediocre offers from Hollywood. Phone Post
12/11/12 9:51 AM
hubris
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really doubt she could drop to 135 even if she wanted to
12/11/12 9:56 AM
mexican's changed my sn
468 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want Hugh Hefner to make the offer.

12/11/12 10:01 AM
NotsoMightySkull
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

El Gappo - If only the ultimate surrender would sign them both :(

My god this!!!!

Also Cyborg is not a gimme for Ronda at all.
Will have to see what Cyborg is like off the juice but she was a monster.
Solid striking skills take down defense.
If she can cut to 135 and recover I can see her pushing Ronda around at that weight.
12/11/12 10:03 AM
Archer0545

hubris - I really doubt she could drop to 135 even if she wanted to
This /end thread! Phone Post
12/11/12 10:09 AM
jimbonice

Is it a foregone conclusion Rousey beats Cyborg? Not in my mind. Phone Post
12/11/12 10:14 AM
buckshot44
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pics cot dammit!
12/11/12 10:31 AM
ShoeMoney
337 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShoeMoney Media, MFCEO

If you watch the Cyborg fight Gina was holding her own...  Even when Cyborg got her to the ground she rolled out of most stuff.

She also knew that Cyborg fight was her swan song as she was getting started in her movie career so who knows what her camp was like.  No excuse though she was clearly out powered.

Gina is probably the most experienced female fighter out there and has trained with a who's who of MMA.

I like Rhonda and she deserves the UFC title but I think Cyborg or Gina will own her.

12/11/12 10:34 AM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

would be awesome...

COME BACK TO US GINA!!!

12/11/12 11:36 AM
DamonMMAWeekly
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gina is done with MMA forever.

She's dating Superman now and in the running to play Wonder Woman in the new Justice League franchise plus she's already starring in the new Fast Six movie.

In other words, start promoting Rousey vs. Tate 2 cause Gina ain't getting near an MMA gym much less the Octagon.
12/11/12 11:55 AM
Malagant
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gina has more then likely lost her skills, I doubt she even trains much at all now. Probably just the gym and cardio to stay looking good. Will probably take her a couple years to get back to the level she once was so I highly doubt she will do it. Besides, make money pretending to be someone else or make money getting punched in the face? Easy decision.
12/11/12 11:57 AM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

Edited: 12/11/12 11:57 AM

honda v. carano ( co captains with nick v. gsp),  co-ed TUF, no can defend

12/11/12 11:58 AM
Chris27

Gina is doing movies, has no interest in fighting, Cyborg basically took her fighting soul.

Oh and Ronda would beat her inside of a round.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.