UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Make Gina Carano an Offer She Can't Refuse

12/11/12 6:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FOX Force Five
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She used her strength to manhandle Gina - and managed to end up with Gina on top - twice.

Ronda is a expert at using action to create a strong reaction, it's a basic principle of Judo that we teach 7 year olds. She won't be as quick as Gina to give up a top position.

I've no doubt that she has other submissions in her arsenal, up to now she's been able to stick her trade mark, when that doesn't work we'll see something else.
12/11/12 6:44 PM
FOX Force Five
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Ronda is promoted like Kimbo except Kimbo was more technical and faced tougher competition"

More technicaly proficient than a Olympic medalist in Judo?

Really?
12/11/12 6:51 PM
The Cooler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My cock your rip?
12/11/12 11:28 PM
theshooter

How about Rhonda move up in weight to fight Gina? Maybe they could meet each other half weigh on weight. I just want to see this fight.
12/11/12 11:32 PM
dead_man_walking

she's so pretty me want.
12/11/12 11:58 PM
YousHerName
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

id wanna see gina KO rousey. And dem tittays Phone Post
12/12/12 12:02 AM
OFC

mexican's changed my sn -

I want Hugh Hefner to make the offer.

This Phone Post
12/12/12 12:07 AM
Granpa
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gina is a gorgeous, gorgeous woman. I for one am glad she's not fighting and I can continue to enjoy her beautiful smile in movies, instead of having it ruined by the likes of Cyborg.
12/12/12 7:07 AM
Olive Garden Table For One
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

easedel - She is done fighting. She moved on. Tossing a ton of money to her to come back would be nothing but a side show.

This sport is essentially a side show. Chael Sonnen has a title fight because he talks good and it's going to sell better than Mustache Machida or Hendo against Jones.

Gina will sell big against Rousey. 

Royce-Hughes sold and tht was more of a mismatch than Rousey-Carano

12/12/12 7:16 AM
PatrickVilone

I lovvveeee me some Rousey. But with all this Dana White hype.. i kind of want to see her lose he debut.
12/12/12 8:07 AM
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PatrickVilone - I lovvveeee me some Rousey. But with all this Dana White hype.. i kind of want to see her lose he debut.

Unless JDS is a last minute replacement, it ain't gonna happen

12/12/12 9:40 AM
The Thread Killer

MMA is for bottom feeders. Gina was given a chance to leave it behind and improve herself. She is hanging out with Clark Kent and you Rubes think she wants to go back to hanging out with D List Dana and Rogan?

Gina can act. Randy did OK, but he is no actor.
12/12/12 8:56 PM
stumper10

What ru smoking did u even watch the fight, yes it was a fight but not after the 1st round. I like Gina, but she was not match for Cyborg. Cyborg took her heart and she has not had the desire to fight since. Gina was way hotter than Ronda, but because she likes to talk crap that is why she has made it now. She will not be a match for Cyborg! If she does then only then will I believe the hype! I still think Sara McMann would have a good shot and would be a good fight with Ronda.
12/12/12 10:33 PM
melendez
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Offer she can't refuse in MMA=12,000 dollars :(

12/12/12 10:59 PM
Farquit

El Gappo - If only the ultimate surrender would sign them both :(

hmmm now who do i want to see get fucked
12/13/12 4:02 AM
Dirtyu D
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hubris - it looks like her star in films is rising

compared to Rampage lol

rather surprising, being that I thought her acting in haywire was rather cringe worthy
12/13/12 6:50 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Olive Garden Table For One - 

Look, Ronda is going to win her UFC debut in about 90 seconds. Then she'll do the same thing to Cris Cyborg. By this time Ronda will be a legit UFC star (more popular than any sub 170 male fighter) and she's going to need a superfight. Tate and Kaufman were smoked, so forget that. Zuffa's gotta bring in a slim version of Gina Carano. That's the ratings getter of the year.

Rousey-Carano would sell more PPV than GSP-Hendricks or Anderson-Weidman. Fact-o

I dont see Gina coming back either. I really do not think her heart is in it anymore considering she found her mojo in Hollywood.

And i think we should first wait before the Cyborg Roussey fight has finished before deciding the winner.

Anyways if this fantasy matchup would ever win i would be cheering for team Carano all day long son. Style,grace, class and sexy appeal in one package. Ooh and she cant fight decently as well.

12/13/12 7:37 AM
Loser Born Natural
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wonder Woman?
Mmmmmmmmm. Phone Post
12/13/12 7:41 AM

Her acting is like that of a ventriloquist dummy.

Youse are seriously overestimating Cyborg's skill level compared to Ronda. It's going to look like Barnett-Hunt. No fucking around on the feet, TD to sub

12/13/12 9:03 AM
Pessimist_Pete

Dana would have to offer at least 100k guaranteed to Gina. Phone Post
12/13/12 9:39 AM
Vancouver BJJ
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She said, and I quote, " only if you change the unit of measurement from lbs to caranos, then i will consider a comeback." Phone Post
12/13/12 9:45 AM
PrestigeWorldwide
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's a Hollywood action star now. Getting smoked by Rousey would get her a quick fat check, but might lower her stock in Hollywood since she's not the badass in real life as she is in movies.

It wont happen.
12/13/12 9:51 AM
Larry Appleton
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep Gina Pretty (no fighting) Phone Post
12/13/12 9:52 AM
Larry Appleton
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carmouche and Cyborg will be tough fights for Rousey Phone Post
12/13/12 11:13 AM
mchase126
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dempsey Roll -
ShoeMoney - 
DamonMMAWeekly - Gina is done with MMA forever.

She's dating Superman now and in the running to play Wonder Woman in the new Justice League franchise plus she's already starring in the new Fast Six movie.

In other words, start promoting Rousey vs. Tate 2 cause Gina ain't getting near an MMA gym much less the Octagon.

I hear what you are saying but money talks.

Lesner got what 1m to fight?

Gina makes what 500k-1m per movie at most ?

If she was offered 3m for a fight I think she would take it.

Not really since she's not hurting for money and it would most likely prevent her to work for a while.

She should only do it for 10 millions+ but Dana wouldn't pay her to beat up his champ and leave lol. That's why that's not even an option for Zuffa.

Ronda is promoted like Kimbo except Kimbo was more technical and faced tougher competition, will end the same way with an hilarious post fight meldown by Dana.
You're totally right; Ronda was an Olympian, but backyard-brawling sensation Kimbo Slice is obviously the more technical fighter.

Good call. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.