UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP wants Anderson?

12/11/12 8:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bruised
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw the news when loading the app - you guys think we're close, or we going to have tons of negotiation for Silva's 10 fight contract and GSP will need a lot of time to add the weight the right way?

I'm guessing 6 months at the earliest. Phone Post
12/11/12 10:06 AM
bruised
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okay, I'm fully aware that I might have dreamt this while being woke up by my 3 month old, but I could have sworn I saw a report by the UG Blog that GSP was interested in fighting Silva. What gives? Where'd the article go? Mods, or anyone else, did my eyes deceive me? Phone Post
12/11/12 10:12 AM
bruised

Okay, I'm not crazy, here are the links. However, I don't see them on the news page in app.

http://m.mixedmartialarts.com/mma-news/434941/Firas-Zahabi-GSP-wants-to-fight-Anderson-Silva/

http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/12/6/3734876/firas-zahabi-counters-ed-soares-georges-st-pierre-wants-to-fight-anderson-silva Phone Post
12/11/12 10:39 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude you're late on that, Firas Zahabi said it, but truth is Georges wants no part of Silva, nor Hendricks, he's asking for Diaz.
12/11/12 10:56 AM
MMA Monkey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he doesn't want anderson

he just wants anderson money
12/11/12 11:38 AM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All the usual suspects spent so much time shrieking about how Anderson was trying to "pick on" a guy who "clearly doesn't want to fight him", now that GSP has said flat-out that he DOES want the fight, all those idiots are temporarily at a loss for words. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.