UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> It's time for the United Kingdom stable already!

12/11/12 9:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bigironmike79
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've said it b4, but that angle from wwe 12 would be awesome in real life. Especially with wwe being terrible right now. Maybe have another king of the ring tournament. Sheamus ends up winning and turning on the fans and proclaims himself king of the wwe. Meanwhile Cesaro and Barrett hold the newly renamed european title and the IC title. Drew Mac and mason Ryan are the tag team of the group. Regal returns to mastermind the whole thing. We could use another stable especially if Vince ruins the shield angle. Phone Post
12/11/12 1:57 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good idea.  A Euro heel stable would be great. 

12/12/12 9:14 AM
Shoe Strangler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like it! I've always thought that they should put Barrett and Sheamus together as monster heels destroying everything. Phone Post
12/12/12 9:40 AM
BigWilliam
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barret Sheamus and Cesaro would be a pretty bad ass three man combo.
12/12/12 9:52 AM
Bromovich
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/12/12 9:53 AM
12/12/12 12:08 PM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At least have Cesaro throw the US Title on the ground and re-debut the European title (as they did in the game) 

Instant heat

12/12/12 3:50 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't Sheamus already win the last KOTR I would maybe have Cesaro win with Barrett interfering and them going and recruiting sheamus Phone Post
12/13/12 7:56 PM
bigironmike79
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_OBEY - Didn't Sheamus already win the last KOTR I would maybe have Cesaro win with Barrett interfering and them going and recruiting sheamus Phone Post
Forgot bout that. Fuck it. Let Cesaro be top dog n have sheamus n Barrett be a monster tag team. But I don't see sheamus getting a demotion anytime soon seeing as he's a HHH guy. Either way, Regal needs to be back on TV. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.