UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mousasi vs Gustafsson

12/11/12 10:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chris Leben is a Zombie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How does this fight playout? I am assuming Gegard is headed to the UFC and this is one of the fights that we will most likely get to see, which IMO makes for an interesting match up. Phone Post
12/11/12 11:48 AM
NorthFromHere
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Maybe after Mousasi wins couple of fights in the UFC. Match him up first with someone like Pokrajac or Thiago Silva.
12/11/12 11:51 AM
escudo
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthFromHere - Maybe after Mousasi wins couple of fights in the UFC. Match him up first with someone like Pokrajac or Thiago Silva.

I think the UFC would probably put him up against a bit of stiffer competition than this considering he is so well known by the hardcores and his game is on par with at least the mid-level guys or better.
12/11/12 12:00 PM
BaraoKix
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This doesn't make any sense at the moment... 0 sense
12/11/12 12:04 PM
Racer X
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T Silva would be an excellent welcome to the UFC for Mousasi.

12/11/12 12:07 PM
NorthFromHere
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
escudo - 
NorthFromHere - Maybe after Mousasi wins couple of fights in the UFC. Match him up first with someone like Pokrajac or Thiago Silva.

I think the UFC would probably put him up against a bit of stiffer competition than this considering he is so well known by the hardcores and his game is on par with at least the mid-level guys or better.

Well he is scheduled to face Mike Kyle in Jan. Let's see how he performs. Mousasi has no big wins at 205 so I wouldn't expect him to get a top contender right away in the UFC.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.