UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seagal: If JCVD sees me, he runs

12/11/12 11:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kirik
1930 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

Striking and somewhat boyishly handsome, action film star, musician, philanthropist, environmentalist, animal rights activist, producer, writer, guitarist, 7th-dan black belt in Aikido, and reserve deputy sheriff, Steven Seagal, talks with fellow LEOs about Jean Claude VanDamme.
12/11/12 11:09 AM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik Jenness Fan Club Member #1

I don't even have the courage to press play. 

12/11/12 11:11 AM
TuLegit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used to like seagal but to be honest hes getting a little old in the mma scene. Phone Post
12/11/12 11:13 AM
PrecisePrecision

Please go away Seagal. Please.
12/11/12 11:28 AM
AndersonGOAT > Bisping
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did anthing ever happen with that sex slave stuff?

12/11/12 11:52 AM
Naderhood
889 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seagal more than likely USED to be capable of doing some legit Tai Chi shit. However, years and years of having somebody plan and coordinate his fight scenes have him convinced that he is some sort of fighting god. Seagal wouldnt last 1 minute with any regional MMA fighter.

12/11/12 11:56 AM
MysteriousNinjaFromMars
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate this delusional fat fucker
12/11/12 11:57 AM
Ghengiseanie

Naderhood -

Seagal more than likely USED to be capable of doing some legit Tai Chi shit. However, years and years of having somebody plan and coordinate his fight scenes have him convinced that he is some sort of fighting god. Seagal wouldnt last 1 minute with any regional MMA fighter.

He's a dan'd black belt in shotokan. He's also a grand master of aikido. Anyone thinking he has nothing to offer is pretty stupid. Phone Post
BadrMilk

Not sure Steven Seagal should be making fun of Van Damme.

Van Damme looks to be in a great shape for his age,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYR3aIavQHI
cheesesteak
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol
12/11/12 12:00 PM
MMAologist
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BadrMilk - Not sure Steven Seagal should be making fun of Van Damme.

Van Damme looks to be in a great shape for his age,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYR3aIavQHI
He really does.

JCVD by cardio Phone Post
12/11/12 12:02 PM
DiscipleDojo
656 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

That vid description is incredible! haha...well written, Kirik. 

But I agree with MentaL.  :)

12/11/12 12:02 PM
Naderhood
889 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ghengiseanie - 
Naderhood -

He's a dan'd black belt in shotokan. He's also a grand master of aikido. Anyone thinking he has nothing to offer is pretty stupid. Phone Post

I was being sarcastic, hence the tai chi part of my comment. However, he's still a fat fuck who wouldnt last a minute with any legit regional MMA fighter.

12/11/12 12:03 PM
MMAologist
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood -

Its people like Ariel Helwani. I am so sick of Ariel hanging from Seagull's nuts. It's so disgusting and I feel like Seagull, himself, doesn't know I he's being sincere or patronizing him.

For Ariel's sake, I hope he's trolling Phone Post
12/11/12 12:07 PM
Munk

"He's a dan'd black belt in shotokan. He's also a grand master of aikido. Anyone thinking he has nothing to offer is pretty stupid"

LMAO, this is why we know he has nothing to offer. The only person he has ever beaten is a woman.
12/11/12 12:09 PM
zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any sentence with the name Steven Seagal and the word "run" is de facto hilarious.

12/11/12 12:11 PM
The Mammoth
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nobody is making anyone their sex slave!!! Nagdammit!! Phone Post
12/11/12 12:15 PM
Naderhood

Somebody should make a thread with a tournament of all the stars of The Expendables 1 & 2 and add Seagal to the mix and lets see if Seagal actually gets any legit votes from anyone as to whether or not he could actually beat anybody from that cast up. Besides troll votes from people who thinks its funny to continue with the Seagal troll, I dont think anybody in their right mind would actually vote for Seagal.

12/11/12 12:43 PM
Dempsey Roll

TuLegit -  I used to like seagal but to be honest hes getting a little old in the mma scene. Phone Post

This vid is very old which proves that people can get enough of him actually.

Put Seagal on TUF or in the commentating booth Dana, people care way more about him than about Ronda, deal with it.
12/11/12 12:47 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Van Dammage would kick the living piss out of Seagull.

12/11/12 12:47 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

and Kirik, stop trolling !

12/11/12 12:49 PM
shaqitup
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where's he going to see him, burger king?
12/11/12 12:52 PM
NickLaney
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/11/12 1:21 PM
Munk - "He's a dan'd black belt in shotokan. He's also a grand master of aikido. Anyone thinking he has nothing to offer is pretty stupid"

LMAO, this is why we know he has nothing to offer. The only person he has ever beaten is a woman.

Photobucket
12/11/12 12:53 PM
UGCTT croy_00
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At this point, I think Ken Shamrock would have a legitimate chance of beating the shit out of Seagal. Heck, James Toney would probably sub him in the first.
12/11/12 12:54 PM
Dempsey Roll

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Van Dammage would kick the living piss out of Seagull.

He's also ten years younger, it's like saying that Brock Lesnar would beat Machida senior, who gives a fuck, doesn't anything about them as martial arts practictioners.

Worse thing is Randy the PED cyborg calling out an old man like Seagal, trying to bait him into becoming an easy pay day but the sensei shut him down.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.