UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seagal: If JCVD sees me, he runs

12/11/12 1:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chulio
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who Cares
12/11/12 2:25 PM
MountainMedic
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ghengiseanie -
Naderhood -

Seagal more than likely USED to be capable of doing some legit Tai Chi shit. However, years and years of having somebody plan and coordinate his fight scenes have him convinced that he is some sort of fighting god. Seagal wouldnt last 1 minute with any regional MMA fighter.

He's a dan'd black belt in shotokan. He's also a grand master of aikido. Anyone thinking he has nothing to offer is pretty stupid. Phone Post
I have always heard his belts were bought & paid for. Even back in the 90s this was fairly common knowledge. Phone Post
12/11/12 2:27 PM
Naderhood
828 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo -  Seagull is a GRAND MASTER. only the scond grand master in mMa coaching history, the other being machidas father.
Fact is a GRAND MASTER even at his age could probably destroy most mMa fighters today, the ignorance of those who suggest otherwise shows they know nothing about hyper elite skills and secret hidden techniques of a GRAND MASTER Phone Post

SuperCalo and Seagal are both Grand Masters at their craft.

12/11/12 2:30 PM
Phil999
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whenever I see a rerun of Executive Decision I watch the first part just enough to see SS's character get killed.
12/11/12 2:35 PM
AssassinsNATION

Seagals hating JCVD because he got a part in Expandables 2. Haters gonna hate. Phone Post
12/11/12 2:45 PM
The Cooler

JakodaRay - Van Damme would kill Seagull on any day of the week. 44-4 amateur record, 18-1 pro record(with all wins via KO/TKO). Has been trained in shokotan karate, taekwondo and muay thai. And Van Damme is still in absolutely terrific shape and always was a true specimen.

The only fight that Seagal has ever won was against his ex-wife.

Van Damme via helicopter kick to the fat man's face.

Nok su kao! Nok su kao!

That's all a load of garbage. Van Damme at best was a point fighter, he certainly was never professional.

http://www.starsystemkickboxing.net/Pages/JeanClaudeVanDamme.aspx

And because when I say this people invariably accuse me of being a Seagal fan (because you must be one or the other, little do they know I've actually got a raging boner for Michael Dudikoff), Seagal is a fat dumb piece of shit who lives in a make believe world.
12/11/12 3:10 PM
maxbrothersinc
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasn't jcvd undefeated kickboxer? Phone Post
12/11/12 6:46 PM
The Cooler

maxbrothersinc -  Wasn't jcvd undefeated kickboxer? Phone Post

This bait is teh lame
12/11/12 6:49 PM
Jaybrone
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is an annoying self promoting douche. JCVD would kick his ass in a fight.

12/11/12 7:04 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik Jenness Fan Club Member #1

xxx

12/11/12 7:06 PM
StretchPlum

I laughed my ass off when the mob guys talked about his shitting his pants at Gage and Tolner when they put the arm on him. "They" meaning a 5'3" guy. Also hilarious was when he testified with a little red blankie on his lap for support.
12/11/12 7:30 PM
Telamon
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They were in a row at Stallon's house years back and VD called him outside to fight. Seagal backed down. Stallone said his money would have been on VD because he was "too strong" for Seagal.
12/11/12 7:53 PM
FanToFighter
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Telamon - They were in a row at Stallon's house years back and VD called him outside to fight. Seagal backed down. Stallone said his money would have been on VD because he was "too strong" for Seagal.
These rumors go back and forth. Phone Post
12/11/12 8:08 PM
rampageforpresident

Thank goodness Ariel Helwani has enough respect for the history and tradition of martial arts to give the sensei (the grandmaster) a forum from which to enlighten the dumbed-down masses of mma fans.
12/11/12 8:15 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
1167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like seagals 'friends' even know he's full of shit. I on the other hand have no idea but I'd pick JCVD by tko if they were to fight. Phone Post
12/11/12 8:27 PM
bhealthy

yall must not have much experience with fatass delusional cops. they are persistent as hell and will definitely break the rules to get the 'W'.
12/11/12 8:57 PM
The Cooler

MentaL - 

xxx

The air alone off of those padded kicks would knock a fool out.

Point fighting is a lot more bad ass than I thought it was.
12/11/12 9:00 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ummm..if Van Damme sees a vagina, he runs.
12/11/12 9:11 PM
Archer0545

Honey boo boo kicks the shit out of either of them. Phone Post
12/11/12 9:19 PM
Red-White-Blue
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Running is like Seagal kryptonite. Even at a fast walk he's probably not going to catch you these days.
12/11/12 9:43 PM
shinbang

JCVD would kick the Bitch Tits off that tucker.
12/11/12 9:48 PM
diggity

I can't wait to watch this. Phone Post
12/11/12 9:53 PM
ShanTheMan
805 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joshua J King -  ...this fat mother fucker Phone Post

12/11/12 10:10 PM
Canooke
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've got Van Damme by repeated roundhouses but it wouldn't surprise me at all if Seagal caught JC in a standing elbow snapper.
12/11/12 10:14 PM
Canooke
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Telamon - They were in a row at Stallon's house years back and VD called him outside to fight. Seagal backed down. Stallone said his money would have been on VD because he was "too strong" for Seagal.

I love it!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.