UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seagal: If JCVD sees me, he runs

12/11/12 10:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seagal runs from Gene Lebell. One day someone is going to call him on all his BS and he is going to get beat down.
12/11/12 10:43 PM
smasht
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish people would stop enabling this guy :/ Phone Post
12/12/12 11:38 PM
ufcman187
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not to sound like a nutt hugger, but I think Joe Rogan could beat and outact Seagal and JCVD. Throw in a tax rightoff and I think he would dominate SNipes as well
12/13/12 12:34 AM
stonepony

Seagal is one of those guys who has convinced themselves of their own abilities. He has had years and years of lackies training with him and playing along in exhibition. He's like that psychic kung fu master who really thought he could flip somebody through the air with his mind-powers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll7M289-Tlk

That's why Seagal thought he couldn't be choked out, and then pooped on himself when it happened. He probably thought he could use his chi energy to throw off a rear-naked.
12/13/12 12:35 AM
stonepony

JCVD was a very legit TKD champion. Somebody who probably could have found his way in to MMA if the sport were big 40 years ago.
12/13/12 12:47 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phil999 - whenever I see a rerun of Executive Decision I watch the first part just enough to see SS's character get killed.

That's hilarious, I do that as well every time.
12/13/12 1:08 AM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck seagal the fat delusional peadophile. The jokes over, someone should knock the fat idiot out.he's a disgrace to the human race Phone Post
12/13/12 1:09 AM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cjlom21 - The funny part is a 60 year old Seagal will still beat up most of your Fat losers and skinny nerds easily. Wrist control you and sit his fat bum on your faces puss!e boys.

You losers have no respect for real martial artist. Seagal never said hed even fight in a cage, Hes a real martial artist, not a "cage fighter" who fights to pay for his child support. LOL at you morons.

btw ANOTHER BET GONE GOOD. Told you nobodies that JEREMEY STEPHENS WOULD GET "KTFO".

Easy underdog bet again. 14/15 underdog MMA bets, Take notes losers.

Btw I saw a picture of the UG with dana white, I now know why your all so pathetic and hate life. Seattle UFC is filled of the most ugly human beings to grace planet earth.

and 1 girl who actually was a 5.5/10. but i see why you UG'ers are so silly now, Freak show fat boys or nerdy looking twerps
Enjoy a vote down cum junkie Phone Post
12/13/12 1:09 AM
Alistair Overstream
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cjlom21 - The funny part is a 60 year old Seagal will still beat up most of your Fat losers and skinny nerds easily. Wrist control you and sit his fat bum on your faces puss!e boys.

You losers have no respect for real martial artist. Seagal never said hed even fight in a cage, Hes a real martial artist, not a "cage fighter" who fights to pay for his child support. LOL at you morons.

btw ANOTHER BET GONE GOOD. Told you nobodies that JEREMEY STEPHENS WOULD GET "KTFO".

Easy underdog bet again. 14/15 underdog MMA bets, Take notes losers.

Btw I saw a picture of the UG with dana white, I now know why your all so pathetic and hate life. Seattle UFC is filled of the most ugly human beings to grace planet earth.

and 1 girl who actually was a 5.5/10. but i see why you UG'ers are so silly now, Freak show fat boys or nerdy looking twerps

K.
12/13/12 1:33 AM
Rear Naked Chode
407 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But tell us how you really feel.
12/13/12 1:34 AM
Alistair Overstream
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who let Junie Browning and Julian Lanes retarded child on the UG?
12/13/12 5:38 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

doesn't he mean every time he sees Gene Lebell he gets the runs.
BOOM!
12/13/12 6:46 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Van Damme pro kickboxing experience VS only Aikido experience.....

Sorry but we all know what was left of the mystic of traditional martial arts when tested in competitive environment against other martial arts. MMA fighters do kickbox but i never seen anyone trying to use Aikido to KO someone.

Anyways just a well that keeps on giving. Still weirded out that Silva gives this dude his time of day.

12/13/12 7:58 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Rarely see anyone as butthurt as cjlom21. Must be the holidays ?

12/13/12 8:34 AM
Woodford Mike
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

arnanderson - JCVD should definitely run from Steven Seagal. Seagal might kidnap his daughter and make her one of his sex slaves.
Lol Phone Post
12/13/12 8:55 AM
thefightingsheep
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just building up the JCVD vs Seagal heat for their coaching debuts on the next season of TUF.
12/13/12 8:56 AM
Darth Ryase
1277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AssassinsNATION -  Seagals hating JCVD because he got a part in Expandables 2. Haters gonna hate. Phone Post

How does it not eat him up inside that he's the ONLY action star from the 90s that nobody wants to see in the Expendables? He's so far gone in the head he probably thinks it's because he's "too deadly" or some mystic shit.

12/13/12 9:30 AM
PrestigeWorldwide
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cjlom21 - DOnt worry I have flaws too, I have problems committing to a girl for long term and what not.

But i am extremely good looking, jacked and have tons of money. Im a dream to any girl who has ever met me. and let me add in, im hilarious.

But I have no respect for 90 percent of the "UG", cause your all cowards, dont do MMA, dont do boxing, You watch a sport like its MTV: The Real World, and then you FOLLOW fighters on Twitter, hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhaha

I bet you think Dana white cares about any of you guys too. He laughs at you low trash losers too. Everyone that knows me knows ive had dinner with Dana White, and hes a stuck up prick.

Have a good day skinny nerds/ fat twerps

U mad?
12/13/12 9:33 AM
Tractor
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kurt Sloan > seagal Phone Post
12/13/12 9:43 AM
Tom O'BJPenn=Legend
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol...

12/13/12 9:46 AM
MMArijuana

Wfa Phone Post
12/13/12 10:36 AM
MMAjustice

Why did they list musician and guitarist as two separate things?
12/13/12 11:05 AM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for later

12/13/12 11:37 AM
AssassinsNATION

Darth Ryase -
AssassinsNATION -  Seagals hating JCVD because he got a part in Expandables 2. Haters gonna hate. Phone Post

How does it not eat him up inside that he's the ONLY action star from the 90s that nobody wants to see in the Expendables? He's so far gone in the head he probably thinks it's because he's "too deadly" or some mystic shit.

Lol my thoughts exactly. That movie is comprised of film star badasses from the 90's yet no seagal. Maybe seagal told the producers if chuck Norris was on the cast and set with him the set would explode due to too much awesomeness. Phone Post
12/13/12 11:48 AM
Lazer MMA

AssassinsNATION - 
Darth Ryase -

Lol my thoughts exactly. That movie is comprised of film star badasses from the 90's yet no seagal. Maybe seagal told the producers if chuck Norris was on the cast and set with him the set would explode due to too much awesomeness. Phone Post

Years before all that he seamed to have an serious issue with JC and thought his skill was bogus. If you try to get a video on youtube back when he was big star you can hear him talk about it without issue.

What we know is this:

1. AS and Machida have credited him more then 1 time.
2. We can see them tap hard and fast many times over when training with seagal on tape (youtube).
3. Seagal is a grandmaster.

Of course the UG knows better than all this. Oh brother! LOL

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.