12/13/12 12:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AssassinsNATION - 
Lazer MMA -
AssassinsNATION - 
Darth Ryase -
AssassinsNATION -  Seagals hating JCVD because he got a part in Expandables 2. Haters gonna hate. Phone Post

How does it not eat him up inside that he's the ONLY action star from the 90s that nobody wants to see in the Expendables? He's so far gone in the head he probably thinks it's because he's "too deadly" or some mystic shit.

Lol my thoughts exactly. That movie is comprised of film star badasses from the 90's yet no seagal. Maybe seagal told the producers if chuck Norris was on the cast and set with him the set would explode due to too much awesomeness. Phone Post

Years before all that he seamed to have an serious issue with JC and thought his skill was bogus. If you try to get a video on youtube back when he was big star you can hear him talk about it without issue.

What we know is this:

1. AS and Machida have credited him more then 1 time.
2. We can see them tap hard and fast many times over when training with seagal on tape (youtube).
3. Seagal is a grandmaster.

Of course the UG knows better than all this. Oh brother! LOL

Haha topics like this make the UG enjoyable. So many views so many opinions many or most all of the opinions are hilarious. Phone Post

Sure AS's & Machida's opinions are a joke!

No wait! The UG is showing again it's IQ at the height of it's awesome prowess.

AS & Machida's opinion is not the joke, that would be the UG's opinion, yea that makes more sense somehow; Like watching training footage in a video and trusting your eyes.

12/13/12 1:10 PM
AssassinsNATION
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA -
AssassinsNATION - 
Lazer MMA -
AssassinsNATION - 
Darth Ryase -
AssassinsNATION -  Seagals hating JCVD because he got a part in Expandables 2. Haters gonna hate. Phone Post

How does it not eat him up inside that he's the ONLY action star from the 90s that nobody wants to see in the Expendables? He's so far gone in the head he probably thinks it's because he's "too deadly" or some mystic shit.

Lol my thoughts exactly. That movie is comprised of film star badasses from the 90's yet no seagal. Maybe seagal told the producers if chuck Norris was on the cast and set with him the set would explode due to too much awesomeness. Phone Post

Years before all that he seamed to have an serious issue with JC and thought his skill was bogus. If you try to get a video on youtube back when he was big star you can hear him talk about it without issue.

What we know is this:

2. We can see them tap hard and fast many times over when training with seagal on tape (youtube).

Haha topics like this make the UG enjoyable. So many views so many opinions many or most all of the opinions are hilarious. Phone Post

Sure AS's & Machida's opinions are a joke!

No wait! The UG is showing again it's IQ at the height of it's awesome prowess.

AS & Machida's opinion is not the joke, that would be the UG's opinion, yea that makes more sense somehow; Like watching training footage in a video and trusting your eyes.

You mean AS n machida are along w the seagal troll..... Blasphemy. Phone Post
12/13/12 1:37 PM
Darth Ryase
1430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - 
AssassinsNATION - 
Darth Ryase -

What we know is this:

This is why I like the vote system. All you have to do is look at their number before reading.

12/13/12 1:46 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

There once was a troll named Fatbody..................

12/13/12 2:08 PM
Lazer MMA

These posts bashing the mam have stopped in threads thus far after I post as above.

Only the hierarchy of the UG "showing again it's IQ at the height of it's awesome prowess" have responded at all! Red's included.

Yea read the number Darth, it shows I have different opinions then the UG often only, which is a credit to me.

Lets try again:
What we know is this:

Ok go ahead who knows more than AS and Machida?

Sign on please

LMFAO

12/13/12 2:32 PM
burner22
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA -
These posts bashing the mam have stopped in threads thus far after I post as above.

Only the hierarchy of the UG "showing again it's IQ at the height of it's awesome prowess" have responded at all! Red's included.

Yea read the number Darth, it shows I have different opinions then the UG often only, which is a credit to me.

Lets try again:
What we know is this:

Ok go ahead who knows more than AS and Machida?

Sign on please

LMFAO

Or try this: 1- we know aikido has proven to be worthless in any type of combat situation
2- machida an silva have a blatant ulterior motive in talking up seagal.
3- we know he is a lying, delusional idiot. Try reading any interview he has ever given, then try an disagree.
4- widely accused of being a pedo.
5- pretty sure your trolling. Phone Post
12/13/12 2:39 PM
Lazer MMA

"Because the fact that seagull put them in a movie or the fact that Anderson is known to troll reporters for laughs could have nothing to do with them allowing seagull to hang with them LMAO

little stevie has been a pathetic joke since the early 90's even his movies make him look sad and him talking like he could actually hang with real fighters in real life just make him look like he should be in a rubber room"

Dude you think AS needs Seagal or fake trains with the man and is fake tapping? AS is a damn SUPERSTAR in Brazil alone. Get a clue! Get a grip.

IDNGAF really, yea the guy comes off like an idiot "i'm the reason they are champs" no question.

AS & Machida don't need Seagal for shit, that is just friggin stupid. He talks to much YES, but the UG is talking even more. I only came in on Pg.4 here. Enough please.

AS & Machida are not lying. TY
12/13/12 2:48 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Haters gonna hate:

Phone Post
12/13/12 2:55 PM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 12/13/12 3:12 PM
Burner just see post above. No I never troll. I'm not perfect and am wrong sometimes, but I see no logical refutation to my last post directly above or to the facts with AS & Machida's opinions (and other facts) contained above your post at the top of the page.

Further on your points:

1. Better fighters than us (at least me) say different and we see them tap fast and hard multiple times in training footage.

2. Read my post above, that friggin stupid as hell and naive as hell IMO

3. With out blatantly bashing the man I have said he goes way to far with his claims. You should be banned ASAP for bashing a grandmaster IMO.

4. I can not comment, if there were proof there would be nothing to talk about. This is hearsay no?

5. No
12/13/12 3:20 PM
AssassinsNATION
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - Burner just see post above. No I never troll. I'm not perfect and am wrong sometimes, but I see no logical refutation to my last post directly above or to the facts with AS & Machida's opinions (and other facts) contained above your post at the top of the page.

Further on your points:

1. Better fighters than us (at least me) say different and we see them tap fast and hard multiple times in training footage.

3. With out blatantly bashing the man I have said he goes way to far with his claims. You should be banned ASAP for bashing a grandmaster IMO.

4. I can not comment, if there were proof there would be nothing to talk about. This is hearsay no?

5. No
I was assuming you were just egging on the shenanigans but if you really believe Seagal is legit... I'm just mind bottled Phone Post
12/13/12 3:33 PM
Lazer MMA

I know you're not a bad egg really AN.

I believe AS & Machida over the UG as well as training footage I've seen with my own eyes, believe it

No one should bash the guy without being able to refute my posts above. I've never had to post so much (6 is it) to get bashing to stop.

Anyone refute the posts above or let it go. Don't say you don't know what to say. TY & have a great afternoon UG
12/13/12 3:40 PM
neibs

I thought Stallone told a story about the altercation between the two and it was the exact opposite as segal told. Phone Post
12/13/12 3:52 PM
neibs

I couldn't find the vid of Stallone talking about it but found this vid of JCVD talking about it.
http://youtu.be/THsEWTClnjc Phone Post
12/13/12 3:59 PM
Lazer MMA

neibs -  I couldn't find the vid of Stallone talking about it but found this vid of JCVD talking about it.
http://youtu.be/THsEWTClnjc Phone Post

Dude that shit is as funny as hell!
12/13/12 6:35 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/13/12 6:35 PM

From: Lazer MMA -98 Burner just see post above. No I never troll. I'm not perfect and am wrong sometimes, but I see no logical refutation to my last post directly above or to the facts with AS & Machida's opinions (and other facts) contained above your post at the top of the page.

Um, your Mod log says otherwise Fren.

12/13/12 7:31 PM
Lazer MMA

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

From: Lazer MMA -98 Burner just see post above. No I never troll. I'm not perfect and am wrong sometimes, but I see no logical refutation to my last post directly above or to the facts with AS & Machida's opinions (and other facts) contained above your post at the top of the page.

Um, your Mod log says otherwise Fren.

Great print it. WTF is troll here? I see red's on the troll in this thread. Maybe you should try to prove a point with logic as I do above in my posts (even one this one page). Oh yea the capacity alludes you correct? Surprise suprise

Therefore, unable to refute the logic in of my posts above you post above as such. Sad

Yea I've called red's out multiple times and many of my -'s come from that. Even as a post asking if this was Nazi Germany was deleted by mods after a poster questioned why my opinion was being called a troll and I bashed (in that case I had called Rogan's comment "the myth of Fedor" a sell out statement) by the mod. I took more then a few here minus' here too in this thread for telling the truth as I believe to be because IMO logic dictates it, with no logical rebuttal offered at all from anyone that was unrefuted.

So instead of banning posters bashing a grandmaster badly you want to play butt hurt because you lack the ability to address the argument put in front of you. That accounts for the rest of my minus'.

Emailing to Jason. TY and have a good night boss

Ug'ers check out this hot MMA fighter I posted a thread on:

KC Chiefs cheerleader now an MMA Fighter
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2102957&page=1

Enjoy
12/13/12 9:44 PM
JFC1001
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Munk - "He's a dan'd black belt in shotokan. He's also a grand master of aikido. Anyone thinking he has nothing to offer is pretty stupid"

LMAO, this is why we know he has nothing to offer. The only person he has ever beaten is a woman.
This Phone Post
12/14/12 1:55 AM
burner22
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - Burner just see post above. No I never troll. I'm not perfect and am wrong sometimes, but I see no logical refutation to my last post directly above or to the facts with AS & Machida's opinions (and other facts) contained above your post at the top of the page.

Further on your points:

5. No
1. Where is footage? Link please? Of him tapping out legit guys in full sparring. I have an open mind, I'd love to see this.
2. Naive? I think you might be the naive one friend. Machida an AS might be big in brazil, but in Hollywood? Not so much.
3. I would never bash a fighter. Seagal is not a fighter. The minute he gets into a cage with someone who's trying to take his head off is the minute I stop bashing him.
4. Yes it is hearsay
5. If you are being genuine then I apologize Phone Post
12/14/12 8:41 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

ttt

12/14/12 8:53 AM
Lazer MMA

burner22 - 

Further on your points:

5. No
1. Where is footage? Link please? Of him tapping out legit guys in full sparring. I have an open mind, I'd love to see this.
2. Naive? I think you might be the naive one friend. Machida an AS might be big in brazil, but in Hollywood? Not so much.
3. I would never bash a fighter. Seagal is not a fighter. The minute he gets into a cage with someone who's trying to take his head off is the minute I stop bashing him.
4. Yes it is hearsay

I PM'd you but since this troll red bumped

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCOtEBu2_uY

Just either google or youtube Seagal training anderson siva (machida) for a lot more videos and tapping it took me a sec only. Have a good day"

2. I wrote "Dude you think AS needs Seagal or fake trains with the man and is fake tapping?"

3. Many of us have never fought are we fake? A fake grandmaster?

5. NP dog!

12/14/12 9:13 AM
rampageforpresident

Do me a favor...next time anderson silva asks you to be his trainer....come on here and say so. Then, and ONLY then, will I entertain your pea-brain opinions concerning the Sensei.
12/14/12 9:14 AM
rampageforpresident

Oh, that's right, anderson isn't ever going to ask you to be his trainer.
12/14/12 9:22 AM
Melvin Junko

Stallone in an interview...........

"But I remember once, at my home in Miami, I believe it was in ’96 or’97, Van Damme was there with Seagal, Willis, Schwarzenegger, Shaquille O’Neal, Don Johnson and Madonna… it was a heck of a party. Van Damme was tired of Seagal saying he could kick his ass and went right up to him and offered him the chance to step outside so he could wipe the floor with him, or should I say wipe the backyard with him. Seagal made some excuse and left. His destination was some Ocean Drive nightclub in Miami. Van Damme, who was completely berserk, tracked him down and again offered him a fight, and again Seagal pulled a Houdini. Who would win? I have to say I believe Van Damme was just too strong and Seagal wanted no part of it. That’s just my opinion."
12/14/12 7:15 PM
burner22

Lazer MMA -
burner22 - 

Further on your points:

5. No
4. Yes it is hearsay

I PM'd you but since this troll red bumped

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCOtEBu2_uY

Just either google or youtube Seagal training anderson siva (machida) for a lot more videos and tapping it took me a sec only. Have a good day"

2. I wrote "Dude you think AS needs Seagal or fake trains with the man and is fake tapping?"

3. Many of us have never fought are we fake? A fake grandmaster?

5. NP dog!

1 and 2. - yeah bro I've seen the vids of seagal demonstrating techniques on machida and as, I have not seen him tapping them out when they are going 100%. I don't think they are "fake tapping" they are tapping out when the technique is on.
3- I don't even know what that "grandmaster" shit means. But if you claim to be a fighter but don't fight then yes you are a fake Phone Post
12/14/12 7:24 PM
MickColins
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Atleast I can still run, tubby"- jcvd Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.