UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seagal: If JCVD sees me, he runs

12/14/12 7:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
burner22
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA -
burner22 - 
Lazer MMA - Burner just see post above. No I never troll. I'm not perfect and am wrong sometimes, but I see no logical refutation to my last post directly above or to the facts with AS & Machida's opinions (and other facts) contained above your post at the top of the page.

Further on your points:

1. Better fighters than us (at least me) say different and we see them tap fast and hard multiple times in training footage.

2. Read my post above, that friggin stupid as hell and naive as hell IMO

3. With out blatantly bashing the man I have said he goes way to far with his claims. You should be banned ASAP for bashing a grandmaster IMO.

4. I can not comment, if there were proof there would be nothing to talk about. This is hearsay no?

5. No
1. Where is footage? Link please? Of him tapping out legit guys in full sparring. I have an open mind, I'd love to see this.
2. Naive? I think you might be the naive one friend. Machida an AS might be big in brazil, but in Hollywood? Not so much.
3. I would never bash a fighter. Seagal is not a fighter. The minute he gets into a cage with someone who's trying to take his head off is the minute I stop bashing him.
4. Yes it is hearsay
5. If you are being genuine then I apologize Phone Post

I PM'd you but since this troll red bumped

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCOtEBu2_uY

Just either google or youtube Seagal training anderson siva (machida) for a lot more videos and tapping it took me a sec only. Have a good day"

2. I wrote "Dude you think AS needs Seagal or fake trains with the man and is fake tapping?"

3. Many of us have never fought are we fake? A fake grandmaster?

5. NP dog!

1 and 2. - yeah bro I've seen the vids of seagal demonstrating techniques on machida and as, I have not seen him tapping them out when they are going 100%. I don't think they are "fake tapping" they are tapping out when the technique is on.
3- I don't even know what that "grandmaster" shit means. But if you claim to be a fighter but don't fight then yes you are a fake Phone Post
12/14/12 7:24 PM
MickColins
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Atleast I can still run, tubby"- jcvd Phone Post
12/17/12 11:22 AM
bhealthy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

segull wins easily. everyone knows pussy can be used to restore chi, but not nearly as fast as its depleted by cocaine and steroids
12/31/12 6:52 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish that Seagirl would fade back in to obscurity like he did for the past 19 years.

12/31/12 11:07 AM
bhealthy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bhealthy - segull wins easily. everyone knows pussy can be used to restore chi, but not nearly as fast as its depleted by cocaine and steroids

QFT!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.