UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BJ Penn breaks his silence, comments on...

12/11/12 1:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - This is why I always said BJ didn't fight bigger guys because he had huge balls, he fought bigger guys because he wanted to eat like a pig

First troll post didn't get you the attention you so desperately wanted, so you follow up with this?

Sad.

12/11/12 1:13 PM
neddiaz

Burrito jay penn
12/11/12 1:20 PM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - This is why I always said BJ didn't fight bigger guys because he had huge balls, he fought bigger guys because he wanted to eat like a pig

First troll post didn't get you the attention you so desperately wanted, so you follow up with this?

Sad.

Troll? BJ said himself he hates training and having to watch how he eats. This is not trolling, this is what anyone who has been watching MMA before 2011 would have already known. DOn't make this thread about me
12/11/12 1:23 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Sad.

Troll? BJ said himself he hates training and having to watch how he eats. This is not trolling, this is what anyone who has been watching MMA before 2011 would have already known. DOn't make this thread about me

Your first comment:

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - "Glad he found something he is still good at"

No one bit on your shittyness so you had to try again. Desperate troll is desperate. You need some positive attention in your real life, it would help you alot. 

12/11/12 1:23 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Sad.

its true bj likes to eat, but that is not the reason he fought bigger guys..he wieghed like 180 fighting machida at HW..that has nothing to do with how he eats..he also weighed in below 170 fighting at 170, so he could have cut to 155 if he wanted to...

12/11/12 1:25 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

^^^^ Don't bother trying to give a  serious answer. Just looking for attention any way they can get it. 

12/11/12 1:28 PM

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Sad.

Your first comment:

No one bit on your shittyness so you had to try again. Desperate troll is desperate. You need some positive attention in your real life, it would help you alot. 

Everyone made light hearted comments, what I said was completely in bounds with what people were already saying. It was not designed to get a reaction. I posted a few minutes later my other comment. I am surprised how quickly you find me and respond to my posts when it has nothing to do with Anderson Silva. I am glad to see you pay attention to other fighters.
12/11/12 1:28 PM
r_o_y

Edited: 12/11/12 1:29 PM
All the years of training and watching what you eat probably gets old. He gets a lot of shit for being lazy but still probably trains harder than any of you. I hope he enjoys himself.
12/11/12 1:31 PM

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Sad.

its true bj likes to eat, but that is not the reason he fought bigger guys..he wieghed like 180 fighting machida at HW..that has nothing to do with how he eats..he also weighed in below 170 fighting at 170, so he could have cut to 155 if he wanted to...

Can BJ eat how he likes to eat and make 155? The answer is no. You can rationalize it any way you like but that is just the reality of the situation. Of course he isn't going to put on 35 pounds of fat to fight a bigger guy but he can eat the way he likes and train around a light schedule that allows him to surf and fly kites and whatever else he likes to do. He barely ever even leaves his island to train. He has to be the boss of his gym and not follow a system
12/11/12 1:34 PM

I need attention says the guy who posts 15,000 times in a year lol
12/11/12 1:44 PM
kingjames100
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Next fight at Rumbleweight?
12/11/12 2:38 PM
yellow's Tap In
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

looks like some choke food brah
12/11/12 2:39 PM
fakezaga
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No burritos? Musta been hacked.
12/11/12 2:49 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Sad.

Can BJ eat how he likes to eat and make 155? The answer is no. You can rationalize it any way you like but that is just the reality of the situation. Of course he isn't going to put on 35 pounds of fat to fight a bigger guy but he can eat the way he likes and train around a light schedule that allows him to surf and fly kites and whatever else he likes to do. He barely ever even leaves his island to train. He has to be the boss of his gym and not follow a system

who said he can eat whatever he wants and still fight at 155

i was addressing your idiotic claim that the only reason he fights larger opponents is because he likes to eat

12/11/12 2:55 PM
6ULDV8
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pure anaerobic dude.  Pure anaerobic.

12/11/12 2:58 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Sad.

Your first comment:

Everyone made light hearted comments, what I said was completely in bounds with what people were already saying. It was not designed to get a reaction. I posted a few minutes later my other comment. I am surprised how quickly you find me and respond to my posts when it has nothing to do with Anderson Silva. I am glad to see you pay attention to other fighters.

Yeah, saying a fighter isn't good at fighting is sooooo light hearted. Others made jokes about him liking to eat, you came in and shat all over a legend. You're a cunt of a poster and should only DREAM to ever accomplish what BJ Penn and the other fighters you bash to boost your self esteem have accomplished. go DIAF loser.

12/11/12 3:00 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Sad.

who said he can eat whatever he wants and still fight at 155

i was addressing your idiotic claim that the only reason he fights larger opponents is because he likes to eat

can you two nancy's go get a room?

12/11/12 3:01 PM
rnunz
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moving to 185.  No one saw that coming!

12/11/12 3:05 PM
kostello

Who's last fights were worse?

Chuck Liddell

BJ Penn

Jens Pulver

hell throw in...

Roy Jones Jr.

Combat Sports should have age brackets and weight brackets.

Chuck and Randy should fight each other again... like Roy Jones and B Hop did. Both old, nobody got hurt. Roy fights a young dude overseas and gets KTFO! ... AGE BRACKETS.

12/11/12 3:09 PM
lookoutawhale
1050 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hes going to gas 2 minutes into his first meal....

..and when i say gas, i mean flatulence

12/11/12 3:13 PM
kostello

BJ is an awful fight name for a guy.
12/11/12 3:16 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

kostello - BJ is an awful fight name for a guy.

It's not his "fight name" it is his name since he was a kid. Baby Jay.

12/11/12 3:22 PM
kostello

What if Rory shows up at that restaurant and punches him in the stomach again after he's done eating...
12/11/12 3:23 PM
Kirik
1841 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

I love Hawai'i

12/11/12 3:34 PM
lookoutawhale
1050 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - 

Hawaiian flatulence is not like your average corn bred country hick or slick city folk faltulence, its cleaner, smells more pure, a hint of pineapple, it would actually clean up the air in many city places, cleanse the smog, we should have more farting BJ Penns for the enviroment.

You bring up a great point Calo. Some people fly Hawaiians over to the mainland just to get a whiff of their posterior. I would too if i had the money. But for the moment i'll settle with using their aroma in my car.

http://i48.tinypic.com/4kxyzc.jpg

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.