UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BJ Penn breaks his silence, comments on...

12/11/12 4:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2880 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow...^^^^.... Lol... Pineapple huh? When I lived there, I can't say I recall the smell of Pineapples wafting from any of my buddy's leaking O rings...more like Sour Cabbage! Phone Post
12/11/12 4:46 PM
hockey fighter
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - This is why I always said BJ didn't fight bigger guys because he had huge balls, he fought bigger guys because he wanted to eat like a pig
Maybe he has balls and enjoys his food? Ala: Dan Hendo & Edgar. Phone Post
12/11/12 5:01 PM
Tolstolobic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This kid have an appetite! Phone Post
12/11/12 5:09 PM
Ebe5

Poison, All of it, Smh...... Phone Post
12/11/12 5:34 PM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - This is why I always said BJ didn't fight bigger guys because he had huge balls, he fought bigger guys because he wanted to eat like a pig

First troll post didn't get you the attention you so desperately wanted, so you follow up with this?

Sad.

Troll? BJ said himself he hates training and having to watch how he eats. This is not trolling, this is what anyone who has been watching MMA before 2011 would have already known. DOn't make this thread about me

Your first comment:

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - "Glad he found something he is still good at"

No one bit on your shittyness so you had to try again. Desperate troll is desperate. You need some positive attention in your real life, it would help you alot. 

Everyone made light hearted comments, what I said was completely in bounds with what people were already saying. It was not designed to get a reaction. I posted a few minutes later my other comment. I am surprised how quickly you find me and respond to my posts when it has nothing to do with Anderson Silva. I am glad to see you pay attention to other fighters.

Yeah, saying a fighter isn't good at fighting is sooooo light hearted. Others made jokes about him liking to eat, you came in and shat all over a legend. You're a cunt of a poster and should only DREAM to ever accomplish what BJ Penn and the other fighters you bash to boost your self esteem have accomplished. go DIAF loser.

Saying a fighter isn't that good anymore is not fighter bashing. Let me give you a hypothetical example of fighter bashing.

BJ Penn is a chubby out of shape donut eating bum who can't even beat a natural 135er who was born on a reality tv show

That is fighter bashing and an example of something I would never say.

Stop putting words in my mouth, I have nothing but respect for BJ Penn and no doubt he is on my list of top 10 lws of all time. If you call that fighter bashing I don't know what to tell you
12/11/12 5:39 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2880 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/12/12 6:00 AM
superCalo -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Wow...^^^^.... Lol... Pineapple huh? When I lived there, I can't say I recall the smell of Pineapples wafting from any of my buddy's leaking O rings...more like Sour Cabbage! Phone Post
I expect the sour cabbage odour was his stomach attempting to digest non hawaiian type foods your kim chee and the like, put him back on a natural diet and no offense meant but you might find yourself sniffing his butt at times just to catch a wiff of that minty freshness, revitalising. Phone Post

Lmao... Sweet baby Jesus face....Super I was unaware of your fondness for flatulence... Pretty heavy thing to just come out and admit, I honor your bravery and courage for sharing such a Taboo lifestyle.... I did have a friend who got addicted to "Mexican Blowholes"(place oil funnel over cocaine filled Backside of Tj Hooker, place nostril on spout and have her pass the wind) for a while, was a serious situation that required Full intervention from family n friends... Please stay away from such things in your Back alley walk of this life! Phone Post

12/11/12 5:39 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG! - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Team Fat Kid

War BJ!! Phone Post
Yes! Phone Post

You guys are great.

12/11/12 5:44 PM
Bounty Hunter

UFC is planning a BJ Penn/Anderson Silva super-fight

12/11/12 5:47 PM
chupecabre
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Making me hungry. That shit looks good.
12/11/12 6:28 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor - I'm still sad... Phone Post
Thank Fuck!

I haven't seen you post since Penn lost. I thought you had topped yourself... Lol :) Phone Post
12/11/12 6:41 PM
UGCTT_mousetrap
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am hungry now Phone Post
12/11/12 6:45 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rematch with Machida?

Team fat kid! Phone Post
12/11/12 11:47 PM
ufcman187

Banana's help with bruises...... So i'm told.
12/12/12 12:17 AM
ausgepicht

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - This is why I always said BJ didn't fight bigger guys because he had huge balls, he fought bigger guys because he wanted to eat like a pig

First troll post didn't get you the attention you so desperately wanted, so you follow up with this?

Sad.

Troll? BJ said himself he hates training and having to watch how he eats. This is not trolling, this is what anyone who has been watching MMA before 2011 would have already known. DOn't make this thread about me

Your first comment:

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - "Glad he found something he is still good at"

No one bit on your shittyness so you had to try again. Desperate troll is desperate. You need some positive attention in your real life, it would help you alot. 

Everyone made light hearted comments, what I said was completely in bounds with what people were already saying. It was not designed to get a reaction. I posted a few minutes later my other comment. I am surprised how quickly you find me and respond to my posts when it has nothing to do with Anderson Silva. I am glad to see you pay attention to other fighters.

Yeah, saying a fighter isn't good at fighting is sooooo light hearted. Others made jokes about him liking to eat, you came in and shat all over a legend. You're a cunt of a poster and should only DREAM to ever accomplish what BJ Penn and the other fighters you bash to boost your self esteem have accomplished. go DIAF loser.

Saying a fighter isn't that good anymore is not fighter bashing. Let me give you a hypothetical example of fighter bashing.

BJ Penn is a chubby out of shape donut eating bum who can't even beat a natural 135er who was born on a reality tv show

That is fighter bashing and an example of something I would never say.

Stop putting words in my mouth, I have nothing but respect for BJ Penn and no doubt he is on my list of top 10 lws of all time. If you call that fighter bashing I don't know what to tell you

Ignore Gay'n'Play. He is part troll/part BJ Penn cop. Even if you are within forum rules he will find you since he patrols threads for any comment made about BJ that doesn't place BJ on a pedestal. He apparently thinks he's a mod or admin and doesn't tolerate comments even if they are within TOU. I've seen him bertae BJ Penn fanboys because he misunderstood. Just ignore him. He has obsession issues.

12/12/12 4:06 AM
aluminum_rooster

show some respect cocksucker
12/12/12 4:08 AM
aluminum_rooster

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Sad.

you are the one trying that, doubtful you'd call out a burger flipper
12/12/12 5:00 AM
Soup Nazi
1475 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmmmmmmmm

12/12/12 5:55 AM
dead_man_walking

damn that looks good
12/12/12 7:33 AM
CHILLITACO
702 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ufc98newb -

lol, BJ is not heeding the call to go back to 155!

Oil so that's why he's always taking the 170 fight's. :O Phone Post
12/12/12 7:43 AM
6ULDV8
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 
superCalo - 

Hawaiian flatulence is not like your average corn bred country hick or slick city folk faltulence, its cleaner, smells more pure, a hint of pineapple, it would actually clean up the air in many city places, cleanse the smog, we should have more farting BJ Penns for the enviroment.

You bring up a great point Calo. Some people fly Hawaiians over to the mainland just to get a whiff of their posterior. I would too if i had the money. But for the moment i'll settle with using their aroma in my car.

http://i48.tinypic.com/4kxyzc.jpg

I would totally buy that car freshner!

12/12/12 8:11 AM
Authority Figure

figure four - he is still under 40...
40 is the magic number when you have to taper off that shite!

28 is the age when you need to taper off that shit - that is, if you want to look nice in your 30s, 40s and 50s. 

Only exception are guys that work hard labor everyday. Their bodies can use the extra fuel.

12/13/12 1:07 AM
michegre
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think he just told us he has retired.
12/13/12 1:53 AM
wreckker
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bj smokes i bet, hes got the munchies Phone Post
12/13/12 4:11 AM
12SixElbow
623 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/13/12 4:11 AM

Penn was fucking HAMMERED saturday night after the fight

12/13/12 6:54 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

baked in BC -  Look at Matt Cerra, he got pretty fat . Phone Post

Dude,

Wtf Matt is just big boned.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.